HJ, BH: Kathy - Cover

HJ, BH: Kathy

Copyright© 2008 by Darc Nite

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry's First Boddy-Hopping Experience. Revenge with sis

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Pregnancy  

The strangest thing I found wasn't the fact I was now my sister, was the fact I felt comfortable, like I was meant to be there.

The shower was still going behind me, and I was slowly getting over the shock of this change, wondering why, and most importantly how this change happened. The other big questions were, if I'm in Kat's body, where am I? and where's Kat?

<<I better hurry up the date starts at 6>>

'That's strange, I didn't think that'

It was strange, thoughts seeping up that weren't mine. An epiphany came to me and I realised, not only was I within Kathy's body, she was still here. I had somehow just entered here and took over.

<<I'm going to wear the red mini, Steve will love it>>

These extra thoughts that I seem to have on occasion were Kat's. Other thoughts drifted by, memories which were not mine, memories which I had now classified as Kathy's.

'So his name was Steve, ' A revelation, I could never keep up with the different boyfriends she had. She was a bit of a cock-tease, and according to her memories, didn't often follow through.

<<I've only had sex three times>>

It also seemed I could pull any answer I wanted from her.

<<Harry's a dweeb>>

'I didn't think I wanted to hear that.'

Looking a the time, I decided to continue her life as normal, and leave the pay back for later. I patted dry and went to dress.

It was strange looking in a mirror and seeing my sister looking back, but it felt right. Even though I knew I held no feelings of transsexualism, and was quite content being male. I chalked this up to me being, whatever the hell I am to be able to hop into my sisters body.

'I look gorgeous'

I stood there wearing a yellow tube top, and the red mini-skirt, which were chosen by my sisters thoughts.

<<Steve's going to think he's going to get lucky seeing me in this>>

I had started wondering who Steve actually was and was shocked at how much a cock-tease and manipulator my sister was. Steve was the smart one in her Eng-Lit class, and she had promised a date for him to do her last assignment, One she probably done herself if she hadn't been trawling the malls with her friends.

'I'm going to love the payback you're going to get now, sis.' came my evil thoughts, I could see many ways I could humiliate her with this.

The door-bell cut short my evil musings, and after checking my makeup one last time, an act my sister completed many times, I went to meet my sister's latest victim.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.