Unfamiliar Customs - Cover

Unfamiliar Customs

by Vinnie Tesla

Copyright© 2008 by Vinnie Tesla

BDSM Sex Story: Vinnie's been invited to initiate his girlfriend's sister into public sex and bondage. Miss Manners never said anything about how to handle this sort of situation.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Humor   BDSM   Exhibitionism   .

I was sitting on the bed watching Emily unpack her suitcase. Lifting the sweatshirts revealed a stack of neatly tied ropes, a couple small ascenders, and a strap-on dildo. "What about this?" I asked holding the last item up.

"What about it?"

"If you put it on now, you'll be packing and unpacking at once," I suggested.

"If you make more puns like that one, you'll be wearing it. And not in front."

"Bet you didn't get this at L. L. Bean."

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "Take a look at those straps."

I gasped. "That's Bean of Freeport tartan."

"Yup." She leapt onto the bed and snatched it out of my hands, straddling my waist.

"But ... how... ?"

"Very limited edition," she purred, taking a handful of my hair and roughly pulling my head back, "We have some connections inside the company. Now open up, Vinnie. I want you to suck my cock."


I stood on the pier by the Nantahack Yacht Club building wearing a pair of sandals and a shiny wet erection.

In front of me, my girlfriend's little sister was securely tied to a wooden um ... bench ... easel ... bondage ... thing. Behind me were several dozen members of the local community on uncomfortable little folding chairs.

I'd come to the event knowing I was going to see Tina perform; I hadn't realized how much audience participation was going to be expected of me.

"You look pretty pleased with yourself," I said to Tina. "You and Emily really set me up."

"You gonna punish me?" she teased.

"As a matter of fact, I am," I answered, taking hold of one of her ankles, and lifting it till her foot was at the level of my face.

"Speak up!" someone in the audience called.

"I said, ARE YOU TICKLISH?" I said loudly.

Tina's eyes widened, and she violently shook her head, causing a couple of her locks to fly across her face and her soft breasts to sway gently.

"Well, then, you won't mind if I do this," I grinned, and slowly brought my other hand up to the sole of her foot. Before I had even made contact, her entire body was tensed. As I ran my fingernail slowly and firmly down the sole, her resolve lasted about an inch before she shrieked and tried to twitch wildly. I was ready for her, and her foot barely moved, though her shoulders heaved and her ass bounced on the bench.

I did the same maneuver a few times, and her response only intensified, as she tossed her head to side to side, gasping for breath, her face beginning to darken. I paused for her to draw a couple breaths, then brought my mouth down to her foot and took her big toe into my mouth. She tensed at first, then cooed at the pleasure as I massaged her sole with my thumbs and ran my tongue around the base of her toe.

Once she had relaxed, I ran my lower teeth along the flesh of her toe, then moved down and grazed her soles, provoking another frantic and fruitless escape attempt. Those middies apparently knew their stuff--she wasn't moving much. "Well your feet seem to be," I said. "What about your thighs?"


Moving carefully out of consideration as much for my tender ass as for Emily's rest, I pulled on a pair of shorts, and, glancing back to see Emily still curled up under the handmade quilt, slipped out of her bedroom.

Walking as lightly as I could, I walked down the creaky stairs to the kitchen of the Uphams' summer house. The decoration was airy and a little austere, with simple wood furniture and a few nautical prints on the walls. Gauze curtains billowed in the open windows.

In the kitchen, Emily's mom was doing a crossword puzzle. "Vinnie!" she said, "how do you like your room?"

"It's beautiful," I said honestly, wishing I had showered and put on a shirt before coming downstairs. "Um ... I thought you guys had gone down to the beach..."

"We did," she said merrily. "Without sunscreen I can't stay out too long, though. Where's Emily?"

I wondered how long she'd been back. "She's taking a nap now."

"Wore her out, did you?" The knowing smile was a little incongruous on her broad, open face.

"I offered to drive!" I insisted. "But since it was her car, and she knew the way..." I trailed off. She was cocking an eyebrow skeptically.

"I think most of the damage was done rather more recently than that, Vinnie."

Eep. Nantahack culture was taking a little getting used to. "I guess so," I admitted. "We thought you were still gone."

Pat Upham put down her puzzle and walked over to me. "You don't seem too tired though." Her v-neck tee shirt showed a discreet quantity of soft, freckled cleavage.

"Parts of me are more tired than others," I said, and instantly regretted it.

She laughed happily and took my arm in one hand. More quietly, she said, "you still smell like sex."

And I, yea, even I, Vinnie Tesla, blushed. "Sorry! I'll go take a shower, I should have done it before coming downstairs, sorry!"

I made as if to turn around, but Mrs. Upham tightened her grip on my arm. "It's okay," she said, "it's sexy."

"Um ... Thanks." I shook my head. "Mrs. Upham, I don't quite know how to ... I mean, is this... ?" I wiped the mixture of old and new sweat from my forehead. "I've got to go take a shower. I'll be back down after that."

I ducked into our room to get a towel, and Emily stirred sleepily. "Hey, what's up?" she murmured.

"Your mom's home," I reported.

"She make a pass at you yet?"

"Um, yes. Yes, she did."

I anxiously awaited Emily's response.

She poked her head out from beneath the sheet and smiled mischievously. "Didja do her?"

"No! No, of course not. More specifically, I fled like a little bunny rabbit."

"Oh, I doubt that."

"Hop, hop, hop. Go ahead and ask her, that's what she'll tell you."

"Bunny Tesla, huh? I hope you didn't hurt her feelings."

At this point I was getting irritated. I enjoy the occasional surprise, but I was a little too out of the loop for my tastes at this point. "Er, just out of idle curiosity, how should I have responded when my girlfriend's mom come on to me?"

Emily rolled on her back, exposing her firm little breasts, Strands of sweat-damp hair were strewn across her face. "Vinnie, if you manage to make it off Nantahack without being seduced by Tina, Mom, Aunt Dorothy, half the yacht club, and most of the lady's croquet league, I will be very surprised and a little disappointed."

I digested this for a moment. "Disappointed in me or in them?" I asked at last.

Emily chuckled. "Take your shower, Vinnie."


I moved to the base of the bench, and knelt on the sun- warmed wood. I gave myself a few seconds to drink in the sight of Tina's pretty cunt close-up, the fat lips ill concealed by the thin, light-brown hair. There'd be time for that later. I ran my fingers lightly over her broad, soft thighs. Five minutes ago she probably would have found the contact pleasant, but now she was in ticklespace, and the touch caused her to kick frantically. I switched to fingernails again, running them in little scrabbling motions along her inner thighs. Her hips rolled wonderfully as she gasped for air.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.