Filled Desires - Cover

Filled Desires

by Carrot74

Copyright© 2008 by Carrot74

Erotica Sex Story: One of the "Laura" stories I have written; this time sees Laura finally getting together with another woman to fulfill her own fantasy - and gets much more filled.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   .

Laura, a voluptuous young brunette, age 23, is finally ready to let herself be with another woman. However, she wants it at a hotel - away from home, somewhere neutral. The arrangements were made for her, as she could never have done them on her own.

The lady who will meet Laura at the hotel has one stipulation, though: she would like to have the young brunette dressed in a particular fashion. Laura is to be dressed in a black satin bustier, black satin garter belt, light black hose, and 3-inch black pumps. To complete it she wears an old but long coat that covers the vast majority of her body.

On the evening of the meeting, there is a knock at the entrance to the suite, and Laura goes to the door to answer it; she is so nervous. She opens the door to see an attractive young blonde, wearing a red one-piece evening dress that has low cut vee front, straps, and she is wearing red 3inch pumps. She was taller than Laura and curvy, almost bursting out of the top of her red dress with natural cleavage. She smiles at Laura, putting out her hand to shake it, introduces herself, "Hi there - I am Sam - and you must be Laura".

Laura is flustered, manages to invite the attractive blonde inside, and leads her to the sitting room area, where she stands nervously, fidgeting her fingers. She asks, "Would you like something to drink - some water or something?"

The blonde smiles again at Laura, reaches into her handbag, pulls out a bottle of Baby Duck, says, "Why don't we have some of this". It is at this time that Laura notices that Sam is about 5'4" as compared to her own 4'10", and would appear to be very nicely built all over. Laura looked over at the simmering voluptuous female. She was shocked to see a small smile on her face. Their eyes met of a brief moment, electricity passed between them.

They get a couple of glasses, pour some Baby Duck, then sit on the couch for awhile, sipping it while Sam probes Laura for info about herself. Laura can feel the champagne starting to affect her thinking process after a while - she isn't holding back as much as she normally would when replying to the questions.

Sam has found out some of the things that she wanted to know about Laura, but there are a couple that may take a bit more persuasion. She has found out that the young brunette has thought about some kinky things, but has been way too unsure to follow through with them. Sam decides to get the ball rolling - she is VERY attracted to Laura - and doesn't know how long she will be able to keep her hands to herself.

Unlike some of the other women she has encountered so far, Laura was not lithe and long legged but more voluptuous. Her legs were a bit thicker than her own, but not unpleasantly so, and Laura was easily the largest breasted woman Sam has met so far. There was a tilt to her nose which, combined with her full lips gave her a sexy pouty look.

Sam sits in her chair, moving it so she is directly in front of the brunette, and then places her hands gently on Laura's knees. Then she grasps a hand, holding it with the palm open, and starts tracing a design with her fingernail very lightly over the palm. The sensation feels a bit erotic to Laura - she feels her heart pounding, racing with the apprehension of what may happen. Sam says to Laura softly, "Just relax, Laura - you do want this to ... go further, don't you?"

Laura doesn't know what to say except, "I have ... never ... been with a ... woman before. I don't know ... what to do"; hearing this was absolute music to Sam's ears.

"Of course not," Samantha said softly while almost like smoke she drifted effortlessly behind Laura and began gently massaging her tense shoulder muscles, "Mmmmmm, you are uptight, aren't you, just relax and let me make you feel all better." Laura closed her eyes as Sam's magic fingers worked over and shoulders and neck. She stands the voluptuous young brunette up and tells her, "Relax, Laura - I don't bite - but I do like to nibble" she says with a nice smile on her pretty face.

Sam has hold of her hands, feeling just how much Laura is trembling with anticipation, nerves, and excitement - neither of them can tell. "Let me teach you," Sam murmurs seductively. "It will be wonderful — I promise you." She decides to be bold and see if this pretty brunette will run away or not, so she kisses her on the lips very softly but firmly. There is no noticeable reaction yet - just a wide-eyed look from Laura, the expression saying that it was feeling nice.

Sam drops Laura's hands down, and lets her own hands start to wander over the luscious young body of the brunette by opening the tie on the bathrobe, and gradually exposing Laura's lovely body underneath. Even though she had never had a lesbian experience in her life, Sam made it seem so natural that Laura just stood and allowed her to undo the front of her bathrobe, exposing her large heavy bra encased chest to the young woman's hungry eyes. Sam comments, "Wow - you are a very sexy looking woman" then removes the robe entirely, letting it drop onto the floor.

"Do you think I'm fat?"

"No, of course not," Samantha replied while gently caressing Laura's breasts, "why do you ask that?"

After taking a deep breath that made her chest expand dramatically, Laura replied, "Sometimes I think that I look like a cow needing to be milked." Laura is visibly shaking now, so Sam pulls the short voluptuous brunette into her arms, hugging her as if they had known each other as lovers. Laura lets her arms go around Sam's waist gradually, resting her hands on the top of her butt cheeks.

With the difference in height between the two around 6inches, Laura's face is resting right near the top of Sam's cleavage. She feels very flushed in the face, being this close to such an attractive woman; so, she keeps her face turned up towards the attractive blonde. Sam lowers her face to Laura's, one hand cupping the side of the young brunette's face so she cannot really move away, and then presses her lips to Laura's. She gradually and slowly works her tongue into Laura's mouth, not encountering much resistance when she melts the two of them into a very passionate French kiss.

As they kiss, Sam slowly slides the bathrobe off the shoulders, and lets it slip onto the floor, where it is then shoved out of the way by Sam's foot. She lets her hands roam all over Laura's back, lightly running her nails all over so as to arouse the young voluptuous brunette; she moans her approval as she can feel Laura's nipples become erect through the satin material. Her own body is definitely stirring against this short but innocently sexy brunette; she keeps the two of them kissing the whole time.

Finally, they break apart - Laura is panting a bit from the passionate kiss - she comments softly "Wow."

Sam smiles at her, asks, "So, do you like this so far?" to which Laura replies after a long pause "Yes, I do - but I feel so nervous about this..." she trails off. "See, I told you that I was fat," Laura said while staring down at her voluptuous frame.

"Nonsense," Samantha replied while cupping and gently tweaking Laura's hard nipples, "you're just made for fucking, the men must love getting their cocks stuck up your pussy."

"I-I don't get to date much," Laura replied sadly, "my work takes up all of my time, but I guess that's the price that you pay for success."

"A body like yours is meant to be shared," Sam replied softly, "Big breasts, round tummy, nice plump bottom, and I'll bet a really nice pussy, an absolute wet dream cum to life." Sam smiles wider, says "Well I know just the thing to make you relax: a good orgasm. Besides, I'd like to show you just how much you've turned me on so much tonight".

With that, she leads the trembling brunette over to the huge bed, sitting her on the edge of it, and telling her "Keep your eyes on me while I loosen my clothing a bit". Sam slowly and seductively removes the top of her dress, lowering it down to reveal that she has very nice sized breasts, and her nipples are quite erect; there was no bra under the dress.

She leaves the dress around her waist, pulls the wide-eyed brunette to her feet, pulling Laura to her and placing the brunette's shaking hands on her breasts. She says, "Why don't you play with them - the way you'd want to be fondled", then proceeds to run her hands softly all over the front of Laura's satin lingerie. She purrs her approval at how it feels to the touch, how soft Laura's skin feels, and how full her breasts are to touch.

Once again, Sam changes her mind - she turns them both around so that she is sitting on the bed while she holds a somewhat nervous young Laura in front of her. She holds her at arm length for a minute, admiring her svelte curves, how red-faced the sexy brunette is getting, and how delicious looking she is to Sam. She finally pulls Laura close to her; she has her face right in front of those beautiful 36D breasts, gently feeling them, loving how soft and full they are to touch.

Laura's nipples have become rather erect from the massaging fingers that are sending nice waves of pleasure through her nubile body; she finds that she is becoming very turned on by this attractive stranger. Sam places her hands under the breasts, lifting them a bit; as she is letting a finger gently rub each nipple while she asks Laura, "Do you still want to experience this tonight, Laura?"

The naïve brunette shivers as her nipples become almost painfully erect, but she definitely likes the pleasure so far, so she replies softly "Yes ... I do". Sam needs no further encouragement - she leans forward and takes a nipple into her warm mouth, lavishing it softly with her moist tongue, definitely teasing the voluptuous brunette.

She has the breasts lifted so they are totally free of the lingerie, which is now also hanging around her waist; Sam is moaning softly in delight as she sucks the lovely breast into her mouth. This causes Laura to moan out loud, gasping at the pleasure that she never thought possible from another woman; she rests her hands on Sam's shoulders, letting her fingers gently rub the back of the neck. Sam switches over to the other breast, licking her way over, bathing the skin as she goes, and then envelopes the nipple into her warm mouth again. She is gently rubbing the first nipple with her finger, making sure it stays hard; then she drops the one hand down.

It slowly makes its way down, down, slipping up under the panties, and slowly lowering them down with the one hand. Laura steps out of them when they reach her heels; so now, she is dressed in just the black bustier that is lowered around her waist, black silk garters, black silky hose, and the 3" black pumps.

Sam is very aroused by this busty young brunette, and decides to see how horny Laura might hopefully be. She slips her hand up the inside of the thighs, gradually getting Laura to spread her legs while standing in front of her still, and runs her fingers over the sparse pussy hair that is present. Her hand was so silky smooth, and her fingers knew just where to go. Laura gasps "Ohhh" softly when she can feel a well-manicured finger slip up into her very wet pussy, as it slowly and gently probes deeper and further inside.

Laura is quite surprised at how horny she feels with this woman - she feels a strange sort of attraction that is quite strong, but she cannot place why she feels that way. Laura is too distracted by the finger probing inside her wet pussy - she is starting to tremble with the excitement and pleasure being given freely to her nubile young body.

Sam has now pulled sexy Laura right close against her body, holding her in place with the one hand on her cute butt cheeks, while her finger inside has become two fingers in the pussy. Her mouth has become a sucking pleasure on both of Laura's breasts, switching back and forth between them, leaving the nipples raging hard and shiny from the saliva; Laura looks incredibly sexy standing like that in front of this beautiful woman, her eyes closed and her mouth open slightly.

Sam lets her thumb rub against the clit gently, further stimulating Laura, driving her closer to orgasm - she would really like to feel and watch this short, voluptuous but very sexy young woman orgasm in her hands. Then she can feel Laura's hands start to clench as they rest on Sam's shoulders, and she moans wantonly her lust into a ripe breast as she feels the wet pussy spasm and clamp around her fingers as it starts. Laura is shaking, her legs want to collapse but she is being held up partially by Sam holding her so close together; her breathing has become rapid and almost ragged.

She is moaning softly but aloud "Oh god ... ohh..." then the waves of a powerful orgasm crash through her body. Sam leaves one hand up on a heaving breast, and quickly drops to her knees in front of Laura; she flicks her pink tongue rapidly but fluttering soft over the brunette's clit. This sends Laura right over the edge - she orgasms very hard, just about screaming with the pleasure- it is so intense that she blacks out for a long moment.

When she comes back to normal, she finds that Sam and her are sitting on the bed together - really close together - but it feels OK now. Sam is sitting against a big stack of pillows, still has her dress around her waist, and Laura is sitting atop of her, straddling her crotch area. Sam has her arms around Laura, holding her, caressing her lovely body, gently kissing her all over her face.

Laura still feels a bit light-headed and quite foggy, still experiencing that last powerful orgasm - then she barely notices that Sam is lifting her hips up a bit, fumbling around down below - she figures that she is probably just getting her dress out of the way or something like that. Laura can tell that she is very wet, but again it is at the back of the thoughts; then she feels herself being lowered back down onto Sam's lap.

Sam starts kissing the sexy brunette full on the lips, murmuring that she finds Laura to be ravishing, and wants to please Laura in every way possible. Laura finds that she is responding a bit better now, letting her mouth open in response to Sam's warm inviting tongue. She is distracted by the kissing, as she lets herself melt into the other woman's arms - then she feels the tip of something smooth yet hard, kind of familiar feeling, as it presses against her pussy lips, wanting inside that hot moist pussy. She is being slowly and gently pushed down onto the lap - she lets herself be lowered - and her pussy lips open quite willingly, as they are wet with desire.

As she is sat down, she realizes too late that she has been sat down on a very hard and large cock! She tries to get up off the cock, but she is lowered the rest of the way by a gorgeous woman: Sam, who then holds her quite firmly in place. She protests "Oh god no this is wrong" but her pleas are silenced by Sam kissing her quiet; she is gradually pushed down all the way onto the hard cock, and when she is filled by it - she shudders involuntarily as she orgasms right there on Sam's lap.

She moans into Sam's mouth as the orgasm rushes through her body; she can feel the cock being thrust up, reaching the deepest parts, and making her cum all the harder. She wraps her arms around Sam so that she doesn't fall over; she groans aloud "Gggooodddd ... ohhhhhh ... Nnnnnnn ... what are ... you doing to me?"

Sam smiles and replies "Pleasing you, sweet lady - and I am having fun doing it"; she keeps thrusting her hips in an upward motion, keeping Laura's orgasm going, loving the feel of the voluptuous brunette as she squirms on the hard cock. Sam asks Laura the one question that she has wanted to all evening, "Isn't this what you really wanted, Laura - a hard cock with an attractive soft body?"

Laura does not answer right away, because she is afraid to show her true feelings about what has occurred, but she stammers, "I ... don't know".

Sam probes for the truth; "You were enjoying what we doing a short while ago because it was with a woman, weren't you?"

"Yes"

"And in the back of your mind, you also wanted to feel a hard cock, didn't you?"

"Yes"

"From what I remember when we talked earlier, I was left with the distinct impression that you hadn't had a lover for quite some time - correct?"

Laura tries to hide her face with her hair as she blushes furiously at her thoughts from earlier in the evening, but answers softly "Yes, that was true".

Sam smiles, and then continues "Have I made you happy so far, Laura?"

"Yes"

"This doesn't feel painful in any way, does it?"

"No"

"Then would you even say that this feels ... good?" Laura doesn't answer immediately as she blushes even redder in embarrassment at her feelings tonight; she does like the feel of Sam's hard cock inside of her pussy. Sam looks at her under the hair, smiling at her and tickling Laura lightly, asking "Does this feel good?" and thrusts her cock up into that wet pussy, holding it there.

Laura giggles finally at the light tickling, then groans in delight and answers "Yes ... this feels ... quite good. But are you a woman or a man, or what?"

Sam answers immediately and truthfully "I am a natural born person just like you, but nature gave me this extra gift and calls me a hermaphrodite".

Laura sits there contemplating what she was just told, and says softly "Oh" then does not know what else to say.

Sam gets a bit self-conscious and asks, "Does this bother you, me being like this - if you want me to I can leave right now".

Laura understands suddenly what Sam is referring to, and says, "No, it's not you ... it is just that this is a bit ... overwhelming - I mean ... I never expected anything like ... you. I had told my fiancée that I was interested in being with another woman, but that it had to be on my terms. And now here ... we ... are".

Sam now sits up a bit, thinking about what Laura has told her; her hands have been fondling Laura's full breasts the whole time they have been talking, keeping the brunette hopefully interested in some more love-making. Sam says, "Well, you know that this room has been booked your name for all weekend, the arrangements for this were made for you - it would be a shame to let it all go for naught. I find that you are an attractive young woman, and ... I'm VERY turned on by you, Laura - I would like it if you would stay, maybe even enjoy each other's company — like we were doing earlier".

Laura replies shyly "This is all very new for me - I have never done this before - but I am ... kind of attracted to you, too".

Sam is almost ecstatic with joy that this young brunette that she would like to enjoy is willing to stay and see what happens. She then says, "Why don't we move down the bed some, get more comfortable, let me please you". So they edge their way down the bed a little bit so that Sam is laying flat on her back on the bed, and Laura is sitting on top of her, sitting upright for now.

Sam then puts her hands around Laura, pulling her down to her, and starts French kissing her deeply once again. She then starts rocking the sexy young brunette forwards and back on her cock, loving the feel as it slides in and out so easily, enjoying the young pussy muscles contracting involuntarily around her hard cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.