Hello Doctor - Cover

Hello Doctor

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 7: A Spider

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Spider - The first part of a weekly series. I plan to post one part each week. Planning a surprise ending to finish. Let's see if you can guess what that ending is. The first part has no sex in it, but it will pick up from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

The next day, Dominique awoke late. She had been kept up by the sounds Hayden and his little toy were making, as he fucked her late into the night. Little slave was probably still exhausted.

Dominique found a note that read, "Take a shower and eat some breakfast before meeting me downstairs. I'll have everything ready and waiting by then."

She eagerly did as she was told, before going downstairs to meet him. As she showered, she took the time to masturbate, as she had watched the two of them last night. Part of her had honestly been jealous of the other woman. For all the discomfort the first time with Hayden had brought, there had been a lot of pleasure, too. Never had a man's cock filled her so. Even now, she wouldn't mind being roughly taken, perhaps even fisted like the girl had been yesterday, the other woman had cum, screaming. Strange to think that all of this was growing on her. She liked being in control, but she also liked the idea of Hayden fucking her again, and not just fucking her but using her.

Dominique pushed those thoughts away, as she didn't want to be late. It was one thing to be fucked by him, punishment, on the other hand, was something else all together. As she made her way down the stair that morning, she had no idea how right she was.

Each of the other women, with the exception of the still sleeping Asian slave in the large solid steel cage, were tied up. The brunette was tied up with ropes across her chest and arms pinning her to the little platform setup for her, while her legs were also drawn up and suspended by two ropes. It not only drew them up to her chest, but also to the side, exposing her pussy. A black cloth gag had been place over her mouth and was tied behind her head.

Next came the Latina, whose entire body was suspended from a strong rope to one of the rafters overhead. The rope itself had been wrapped and secured down to her belly, leaving her legs free to move, but she was hanging off the floor.

The last one, who was another Caucasian with black hair, was only slightly suspended from above up onto her knees. She was, however, as immobile as the brunette, if not more so. Two ropes were tied around her lower thighs keeping them apart on her platform, while another was tight bound around her breasts, smashing them down. The one around breasts was secured to the one that held her arms painfully behind her back and tightly together.

Each position was not comfortable, and Dominique had a feeling things were not going to get any better for any of the others. Every one of them had their hair done up in a ponytail, she guessed to keep them out of the way. A table held clothes pins, the shocking wand, the flogger, cane, vibrators, and what looked like a neck massager.

"Pardon, master, but what is that last device for?" Dominique had no idea what he was going to use it for.

"You really don't know?" Hayden asked, as if surprised.

Dominique shook head, saying, "No, I don't, master."

"Well, did you hear that?" He said, turning to the bound women, "It looks like we'll start with the magic wand. Now who should I start with?"

Acting like he couldn't decide, he turned to Dominique, "Who would you pick?"

Looking at each of them, she pointed at the Latina saying, "Her."

Following her gaze, he looked at the other woman, who was clearly shaking her head. She didn't want to be the first.

"Sounds good to me. Dominique, would you please pick the cane off the table and stand next to her. We're going to play a little game, and she'll be our first contestant." Hayden said, picking up the magic wand for himself.

Walking over to the Latina after Dominique was ready, he said, "Here are the rules: I use this, and you try not to cum. If you do, your new mistress hits you. Keeping that in mind, it's a good idea to hold off as long as you can. I have a stop watch here, and if you get past ten minutes you win. Nod if you understand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.