Hello Doctor - Cover

Hello Doctor

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 2: My Web

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Web - The first part of a weekly series. I plan to post one part each week. Planning a surprise ending to finish. Let's see if you can guess what that ending is. The first part has no sex in it, but it will pick up from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Leah awoke to dark a dark room and the sounds of whispers. As she tried to move, she found her feet and hands had been chained to the wall behind. Pulling against them the cold metal refused to give. She was trapped and naked, wherever this was. Leah could still hear the constant whispers and called out.

"Whose there?" Leah called out.

"Whose asking?" Another to her left replied.

"My name's Leah. What is this place and how many are you?" Leah asked, trying to see through the solid black, but without any source of light she could make out nothing.

"You are in his dungeon, where he keeps his favorites along the wall. There are four of us here with you. As for names, none of us have any. Only he gives them out." The same voice said.

"So he just leaves us here? How did you get put down here?" Leah asked, trying to slip out of her shackles, to no avail. There seemed to be no way out.

"Probably similar to the way you were brought down here. Our master is very clever. You should be happy that he didn't choose the alternative." Another voice said, this time to her far right.

"What alternative, and why do you call him master?" Leah asked, turning towards the voice. She found there was enough slack to move a little, but she couldn't go far.

"There's a cage on the far side of the room. If you displease him, you go in there and he treats you the worst." Another voice to the right of her said, even closer than the second one.

"What does he do once you're in there?" Leah said, almost afraid to ask.

"You don't want to know." A fourth voice said, "You're his new slave, so the master will enjoy testing you. Learn to follow directions and you'll be fine. Don't and..."

Leah heard the other woman's voice trail off, not wanting to finish, and Leah gave an audible gulp, as she didn't like the sound of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.