Vacation with Stepdaughter and Wife - Cover

Vacation with Stepdaughter and Wife

Copyright© 2008 by biman4321

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This the vacation my wife took with one of my stepdaughters after sexual relations with the stepdaughter. It has plenty of sex!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Well, that explained a lot and put me into a situation. I didn't know what to tell her but I knew she was going to fuck more black men. She asked how I felt about that and I told her" It really didn't surprise me under the circumstances so I think everything can be worked out. I really believe that Ken needs to be brought into this in some way. He loves you and you love him so I think he will understand. " " I agree", said Judy " and I will tell him but I will not stop fucking black men. That was an unbelievable experience last night and I definitely want more." " They are coming back tonight so we all should have more experiences. How about right now? Your information has made me want you even more. How about if I just do a little tongue pleasing to your clit area.?" " I would love that but you should know I am still filled with Jim and Dan's cum," replied Judy. " Well that should make it even more tasty" I said. We then went back to the condo, climbed into her bed and I went to work on the most delicious honey nest in the world. She had at least 5 orgasms while I cleaned her. The taste really was good even if it was mostly cum.

We just sat around and relaxed the rest of the day until just after lunch. We were just sitting there chatting when Laura started gently playing with George's leg. George responded to that by rubbing Laura's leg. You could tell by watching that both were getting a little turned on and both Judy and I began watching intently. Laura moved her hand onto George's crotch area while George did the same to her. George's dick started to rise and Laura let it out of his shorts. Judy and I stared amazed. His cock was huge; he biggest I had ever seen. Judy's eyes were even bigger than mine and I could tell she was salivating. She wanted that dick badly right now. She got up and walked over to George and got between his legs while Laura just gaped. I knew what she was going to do but they weren't sure. Judy was going to suck that monstrous dick right there. She placed her hands on it and gently rubbed it while it rose to its full potential immediately after her touch. George kind of looked at Laura but didn't say anything while Judy put her tongue on the head and started licking around it. Next she started to lick along its sides and gently rub it until she placed as much of the head in her mouth as she could get in. She was worshipping the cock and loving it with all her mouth. George was in heaven. I was getting very horny myself so slid over and opened my wife's pants and started giving her that tongue treatment as well. That was the first time I had tasted that pussy in years and I it was almost as delicious as Judy's. I was very gentle but used my tongue and sucked her clit gently as possible. Laura was moaning and George was going crazy as Judy sucked harder. In just a few minutes George tensed up and shot a huge wad of cum juice into Judy 's mouth. Judy did all she could to get it all and swallow every drop. Laura was cumming too so it was truly a great event.

Judy was not through. She then dropped her shorts and began to push George's still monstrous dick into her pussy. It was difficult but she managed and began an up and down movement immediately. I had never seen such a huge dick in such a small place but it fir and they were moaning and groaning as Judy increased he movement. I then had to have more so did the same to Laura. God, that pussy of hers was still tight even thought it had been pounded for three days by George's huge monster. I was just about to cum before even moving as I watched that fantastic fuck of Judy's ... But I was able to hold it while I drilled it into Laura. Oh that is so good, These two women have the absolute best pussies I have ever felt or tasted. No matter how many times they have been fucked, they feel just like a first time, George was feeling that now and I could tell he was about to blow a big one again. And he did raising both himself and Judy way off the couch while he exploded inside her. I did my thing also. I was absolutely out of any energy but realized that George and Judy were not. Gorge picked up Judy while still inside her and carried her to the bed that way. He then got on top and told Judy to hold on for the fuck of her life. He then began moving in her and on her and she lifted her legs straight up as he moved that huge cock into and out of her pussy. Laura just watched and loved it. It only took about 10 minutes but both of them had huge orgasms and then they too collapsed. That ended the afternoon for all of us although George and Judy remained in that position for quite awhile. Judy didn't want George to leave her empty and George's cock had found a delicious home also, but they finally moved apart so we could rest for the next round.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.