Vacation with Stepdaughter and Wife - Cover

Vacation with Stepdaughter and Wife

Copyright© 2008 by biman4321

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This the vacation my wife took with one of my stepdaughters after sexual relations with the stepdaughter. It has plenty of sex!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex  

When I got back to the condo, Judy was waiting in bed naked. That took all the talk out of me and I quickly got undressed and proceeded to fuck Judy as hard as I could before we leisurely caressed and kissed the rest of the afternoon. That was one of the very best fucking and loving sessions I had ever had with anybody. We were both relaxed and just made mad passionate love to each other followed by some of the best cuddling I have ever been part of. We also talked about her mother, my wife, and we both felt it was great and we both wanted to watch.

About 6:30 Judy and I had gotten dressed after showering so that we would be ready to go eat whenever Laura returned. Laura and George then walked in and we went out to eat at a great seafood restaurant. Our conversation at dinner was very interesting and everybody seemed very relaxed and satisfied. The girls wanted to go dancing and clubbing a little after dinner so George took us all to a place that he knew about to dance and drink a little. It was a great friendly place but most of the customers were black. That didn't really bother us so we just enjoyed it. We were all having a great time when George ran into some old fiends of his. They were Jim and Dan. Also Jim and Dan had a gorgeous looking very young black girl with them. Her name was Joan. They joined us and the party really got going. I was fascinated by Joan. She was vibrant, intelligent, very warm, and a great dancer. It seems that Jim and Dan had been a little intimidated by Joan and they weren't having such a good time but I thoroughly loved being with Joan. She and I were getting along fantastically despite our major age differential. Also it was obvious that Jim and Dan were madly in lust with Judy. They danced every dance with her and wouldn't let anyone else get close. Since Joan and I were being ignored by all the others we just concentrated on each other, and boy was I in love. She had a beautiful figure but her smile and personality were even better. But she was barely 21!!! About 11:00, we all seemed to be ready to leave so we all walked onside to return to our condo with our new friends invited. Well, Jim and Dan asked Judy to ride with them so they would know where to go and Joan could ride with me, Laura, and George. Judy asked me if that was ok and I asked her if that was what she wanted to do. She said yes, and that is what we did. Of course, We got back to the condo about an hour before Jim, Dan and Judy did. There was very little doubt that the three of them had some sexual activity going because Judy walked in carrying her panties and bra. But by then Joan and I were in bed,, as was George and Laura so we didn't care. I truly made love to Joan. It was not just sex.

There was some hellacious fucking and loving going on in that condo that night, Judy had never fucked a black man and had never had sex with 2 men but she was doing it that night very well. The next morning she was nothing but smiles as were the rest of us. The guests all left except George who was now Laura's date for the vacation while I was to be with Judy. However our guests were returning that night with several more friends both female and male. But to my disappointment, Joan could not make it. She did give me her email address and asked me to please keep in touch. I promised That I would.

I was a little concerned about Judy. She had become my sex partner because she wasn't getting enough from her husband whom she loves dearly. So she wanted to keep it in the family and then she would feel ok about all of the extra fucking. But last night took her far away from that aspect and put her into the definitely cheating category. So I wanted to know how she felt and what happened. So I took her for a walk to hear the story.

She seemed very happy, very satisfied, very full, and very tired but wanted to tell me about it. She told me that she really dressed sexily when we went out last night so that our sex later would be even hotter than before but she had no idea we would meet up with other men. She said she knew that her micro dress was very, very short, and very, very tight and she knew you could see her crotch without too much effort. That meant she wore very sexy panties also so that when you did see the crotch you would see those very sexy panties. She did that for me. She said that she also wore a new bra, which pushed her very ample, beautiful breasts together into deep cleavage. She knew men would stare and she wanted them to look. But she did it only for my benefit. She told me that her outfit apparently attracted the two black men more than she might have expected. She said that when we got to the club and she saw the crowd, she regretted having worn such revealing clothes at first. When Jim and Dan sat down bon each side of her, she was somewhat bothered since she thought she would stay with me. But Joan sat down by me and her Mom wasn't going to leave George's side so they had no choice.

She was immediately attracted to both Jim and Dan because they were really good looking, she said and very friendly. So she began to feel some sexual attraction right away and was thinking that she might have to move to keep from doing more with them than she wanted to do. Also she said that she discovered right away that both men were very aggressive and appeared to believe she was available for them to do anything they wanted to do. So that was the beginning. Judy was feeling very sexy, very horny, and somewhat overwhelmed by the two guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.