The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Agatha Roberts, set out to unmask Bobby Dalton as the pervert she and others were sure he was. The Dalton Bed and Breakfast was already changing the lives of Mirriam Dalton and her infamous son, and would now become the scene of crisis. Are Bobby's days as a purveyor of physical delight to dozens of women over? In this, the last full book in the series, we find out how Bobby feels about all this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Their somewhat hastily planned “stag party” had been intended to get Bobby excited, and to convince him that he and Connie loved each other. They did plan on having a little fun with him, as a last fling for both him and them, but no one anticipated how much fun Bobby would want to have. Based on their past relationships with him, that was the goofiest part of their plan.

There had been some less than detailed talk about oral sex, and letting him suck nipples, and things like that. They agreed to take turns masturbating him. It was anticipated that Suzie would get to feel him inside her one last time. The twins weren’t really happy about that, because they were used to having him pretty much whenever they wanted him, at least until recently. But they went along with what their older sisters demanded.

The “plan” hadn’t gone at all like any of them anticipated. So, when Bobby picked up Suzie while he kissed her, and took her to the bed, it at least looked like something they had discussed, and they let their guard down. By that, I mean they relaxed ... were less vigilant ... both toward Bobby’s actions.

They were also less vigilant toward their own feelings.

Bobby wasn’t the only person in the room who remembered sex with them fondly. He had been a major bright spot in each woman’s life.

Suddenly, while Suzie wailed at being filled and loved physically, the emotional level in the room heightened sevenfold. When she vociferously announced her orgasm, six pairs of hands began stroking Bobby’s back and legs. Bobby turned his head to see Matilda standing there. Suzie had had an orgasm. When he moved, the crowd of bodies flowed away from him as he got off the bed. Matilda wasn’t at all averse to being laid on the bed beside her sister and by the time the rest of them realized what was happening, he was on top of her, penetrating her too. This wasn’t in the plan, but Betty simply ran to the other side of the bed and crowded onto it on the other side of Suzie.

Matilda wailed through her orgasm, and Bobby moved back to Suzie, to give her another one.

“My turn!” moaned Betty.

Bobby’s face swiveled towards hers, and his blue eyes stared at her.

“Be patient,” he ordered.

Suzie was only too glad to welcome him back, even though she was in bed with the twins, which seemed weird to her. She forgot all about that as he filled her again. She couldn’t spread her legs, but it didn’t matter, because he knew how to wiggle that thick thing into her even with her legs closed. He felt even bigger that way, and her clit was in even better contact with his prick. Five minutes later she was gasping as he moved over to Betty.

By this time the four older sisters were panting too. All of them were masturbating, reliving in their minds what it felt like when Bobby did this to them.

“Ooooo I wish I could do that,” moaned Linda.

“We can’t!” whined Bev.

“Maybe just a little,” panted Mary.

“Nooooo,” groaned Flo.

Betty screamed out an orgasm that left the four eldest sisters so wild that they all thought about diving onto that bed.

But he moved back to Suzie, who spread her legs, laying one on top of each twin.

“Did you go on the pill?” grunted Bobby.

“No!” she gasped.

“Good!” he groaned, pushing hard and going stiff. He grunted in time with the spurts of potent semen that gushed from his prick into Suzie’s womb.


It was Florence that kept the married women from letting Bobby fuck them. When he pulled out of Suzie, leaving her gaping pussy overflowing with rich white sperm, he was still hard, and he was still horny. He looked with hot eyes at his older sisters. Perhaps they had inherited the weakness for Bobby from their mother. It is quite likely that, had Florence not stepped in, Mary, Bev and Linda would have let him take them too.

But Flo pulled Matilda off the bed, and then pushed at Suzie, making her scoot over, which made Betty fall out of bed with a squawk. Then she put Bobby on his back, and attacked his manhood with her mouth.

The twins, possibly caught up in the excitement of the moment, got up on either side of the bed and started expressing milk, squeezing their areolas. They competed to see who could get a nipple in his mouth. Within minutes his face, neck and chest were covered with milk.

He didn’t have much to give Florence, but the over stimulation made him orgasm again. The pain of being unable to produce semen to sooth the tube in his penis finally pulled him down enough that he could think again.


It was much more sedate then, or at least after each of the four eldest sisters had their own orgasms, brought about by their own fingers, while Bobby lay panting and recovering. The twins crawled up and sandwiched him, as was their habit. Suzie sat on the floor, somewhat dazed from his passionate lovemaking. Her pussy was still dripping spunk. He hadn’t acted anything like that in Manhattan, and she was astonished as how violent it had been.

There was an awkward silence in the room too. The explosion of passion had taken them all by surprise. Again, it was Florence who moved things on.

“Well that was interesting,” she sighed.


Bobby started the conversation again by asking questions about Constance, and how his sisters knew what they were telling him. Bev and Suzie told him a lot of what had transpired in Connie’s room. She had cried, explaining that, while she understood Bobby’s relationships with his family members, she felt like a family member too, but had always been left out. It only got worse when, after Tim died, it was Bobby who knew how to get through to her.

Because of Tim, she felt guilty about loving Bobby. She was jealous of the women Bobby spent his time with. Bev and Suzie had tried to apologize, but they weren’t the women Connie was talking about. It was the other women ... Janet ... Misty ... Renee ... Erica.

But what complicated things for Constance wasn’t just that he had sex with all those other women. It was that he cared so deeply for her. She knew he did, because he was always there for her ... always took time to check on her and be with her. She wanted, many times, to tell him she loved him, but he didn’t display any interest in her in that way.

Bobby broke in, feeling anguish because he hadn’t shown the interest in her that he’d felt.

“I thought she was still mourning for Tim,” he said. “In the beginning all I was interested in was pulling her out of the gutter. I was so worried about her. I had feelings for her, but I didn’t understand them myself. There were times when I wanted to kiss her and touch her, but how could I express that kind of interest to her when all she was thinking about was her dead husband?” He sighed. “She talked about him. I thought that was good for her, but every time she did it, it just made me more sure I shouldn’t interfere with her memories.”

“She said you did tell her you loved her,” said Bev.

“I didn’t even know what love was until a few weeks ago.”

Suzie spoke next. “What was all that stuff she was saying about some professor?”

Bobby groaned, and told them what had happened, and how he had jumped to the wrong conclusions and acted like an ass.

“So that’s what that was all about!” yipped Matilda.

Bev took the floor again. “I didn’t understand that either. All I knew was that after that happened, she thought everything was going to be perfect, and then that Agatha woman showed up pregnant and Connie knew it was you. It was the last straw.”

“That’s when I knew she hated me,” said Bobby.

“But she doesn’t hate you!” said Bev. “She was just mad. She decided you’d never change.”

“But I didn’t even know I got Agatha pregnant,” he moaned. “She told me she couldn’t even have children. And then, when that turned out not to be true, she never told me until the picnic. And that was before I found out how Connie felt about me anyway. How could she be mad about that?”

“Do you remember when Tim had to leave, and they got married before that?” Bev asked.

“Of course.”

“They were trying to get her pregnant before he left. That’s why she insisted on marrying him right then. I mean they were in love, but she couldn’t wait for him to come back. She wanted to start a family then. But it didn’t work. And then he died. All she could think about was that all around her, women were having your babies ... but she couldn’t have any. And everywhere she went, she saw your children. She lives with two of your children, Bobby.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.