The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Agatha Roberts, set out to unmask Bobby Dalton as the pervert she and others were sure he was. The Dalton Bed and Breakfast was already changing the lives of Mirriam Dalton and her infamous son, and would now become the scene of crisis. Are Bobby's days as a purveyor of physical delight to dozens of women over? In this, the last full book in the series, we find out how Bobby feels about all this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

As the afternoon passed, Bobby began to wonder if he’d met his first nymphomaniac. The passions unleashed in her were of almost astonishing proportions. She was insatiable and he had to force her to let go of him so they could clean up and be respectably dressed before his mother got home.

Paula’s outlook, as she stood in the shower ... alone ... exemplified the difficult and complicated social structure of young women in that decade. Women had more options than they had had when she was a little girl. Women like Erica Bradford had, indeed, moved women forward, in terms of engineering more opportunities for freedom. But with freedom comes responsibility and social pressure.

Paula had joined a sorority when she got to college. Coming, as she did, from a conservative and restrictive family, she had been amazed as she was exposed to women her age who thought about things in an entirely different manner than she was used to. One of those things was sex.

Peer pressure took the place of parental pressure. But the values and habits that result from one’s upbringing can’t just be tossed aside like an old rag. That’s part of what made things complicated for her. Many of her older sorority sisters were sexually liberated and happy about that. They embraced the sexual freedom that the sexual revolution of the previous decade had made available to them.

But many girls, just like Paula, weren’t quite ready to jump into the sack with any handsome boy who bought them supper at a burger stand and then took them to a movie. At the same time, it wasn’t “cool” to be a virgin. At least it wasn’t cool to flaunt it. As a result, there were subtle informal attractions between girls who were more sexually repressed, if that’s the right term, than their carefree sisters.

The “girls-who-didn’t” became friends and spent time with each other instead of in bed with a man. In a small town, everyone would have known they were the girls-who-didn’t. But at a large university, there were always new men to meet and experiment with. And, of course, there was that pressure to be like their more sophisticated sisters, who sang the praises of “getting laid.” So, while they formed their little secret society of girls-who-didn’t ... or at least girls-who-hadn’t-yet ... they tried to act like girls-who-did. It was complicated and it meant they had to learn the finer points of acting.

What usually happened was something like this: The girls-who-didn’t would gather to do homework, or listen to music, or go shopping. They dated, but didn’t have steady boyfriends, so they had more time to spend together. Sex was a common topic, or rather the plan to eventually give up and become a girl-who-did. Eventually, one of them would give in. Initially, her testimony after the fact would rivet her friends and they would inch ever closer, mentally, at least, to losing their own virginities. Naturally, once a girl had a boyfriend, she spent more time with him than her former secret sisters and dropped out of the secret society. Loyalty to her friends, though, almost always kept her from teasing them or unmasking them. It was a whirling dance of social intricacies, and it was both exhilarating and stressful.

Sometimes there were wild planning sessions about how it could be done. One girl said that one of her professors was making eyes at her and the group came up with a scheme to manufacture a situation in which she could allow herself to be seduced. That plan was never actually carried out, but it was fun to think about it.

And so, as Paula stood in the shower, still amazed at how it had happened to her, completely unplanned, she realized she was now a girl-who-did. She just naturally began to think about what she’d tell her friends when she got back to school.

She’d heard stories from other sorority sisters about how the deed had been done. She hadn’t believed most of them, because it sounded too good to be true. She didn’t feel that way anymore.

She washed her pussy and immediately thought of Bobby, outside this room, in the house somewhere.

She washed until she had an orgasm.


It was only Paula’s polished social acting skills that prevented Mirriam from taking one look at her and knowing that Bobby had been between her legs. At supper she acted slightly bored, paying no particular attention to Bobby, and talked about how, the next day, she would return to school.

“Thank you so much for letting me stay here,” she said to Mirriam. “You were a lifesaver.”

“I just wish things weren’t so strained between you and Millie,” sighed Mirriam.

“You’d have to understand our family,” said Paula. “Everybody is overprotective.”

Mirriam narrowed her eyes. “If you were my daughter and got drunk with some blind date, I would have worried about you too,” she said.

“Well, my blind date was with Bobby,” said Paula, trying to steer the subject away from her own behavior. “I admit I was lucky. I’m very glad that date was with Bobby.”

It was the only thing she said that could have given her away, because her voice took on a husky tone when she said the last sentence.

But Mirriam was distracted by Theodore, who was asking for more green beans.

The rest of the evening was spent playing a board game called “Life,” where Paula didn’t get to go to college, had to accept a lower salary, got married, ended up with a carload of little pegs that represented children, and gambled it all when she got to the millionaire space. She lost, but didn’t care.


When they went to bed, she didn’t get a chance to invite Bobby to her room again.

She waited a while, to see if he’d come and, when that didn’t happen, she solved the problem by putting on her T shirt and going to his room. He was lying in bed reading when she eased open the door.

“You’re insane,” he said, looking up at her.

“I’m horny,” she corrected him.

“It’s too dangerous,” he said. “My sisters are here. My mother too.”

“I’ll be quiet,” she said. When he didn’t look convinced, she tried again. “I’m leaving tomorrow. Even if we get caught, how upset could they be?” She took her T shirt off just to add more pressure. She was very gratified to see the look in his eyes as they surveyed her nude form.

He pulled back the covers. He was naked too.

And hard.


He let her lie on top of him for the required kisses. They lasted a long time, but she writhed more and more as that time went on, rubbing her pussy on his thigh, and his balls, and his erect cock. By the time ten minutes had gone by, he was covered with a thin sheen of moisture from his knees to his belly button.

He taught her how to ride him. She hadn’t thought of that, but loved it instantly, as soon as she was filled. She sat straight up, loving how deep he pushed into her that way. He whispered, “Ride me, cowgirl,” and thumbed her clit for her. She had to bite her own hand to stay as quiet as she’d promised to be.

She had three orgasms, sitting bolt upright, before she found out what it felt like to lean forward and torture her own clitty. She was on the verge of her second orgasm that way when he told her to get off, because he was about to cum. She thought about it for only a second or two and then leaned down, plastered her lips to his, and hunched her hips faster to get herself over the edge.

The feel of his hot fluid spurting in her just made it better.


“You are insane,” he whispered as she lay limply on top of him. “Are you on the pill?”

“Of course not,” she murmured. “I didn’t plan for this to happen.”

“What if you’re pregnant?”

“I’m not,” she said softly.

“I’ve heard that before,” he said.

She lifted her head. His eyes were serious.

“You’ve gotten a girl pregnant?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said.

“But you’re not married!” she squeaked.

“She didn’t want to marry me,” said Bobby.

Paula didn’t want to talk about other women. “Well, I’m not. It’s the wrong time.”

“I’ve heard that before too,” he said.

It almost sounded as if he’d gotten more than one girl pregnant, but Paula pushed that thought aside. She didn’t want to think about any other women and she didn’t want him to either. It was still early, and she wasn’t done yet.


He made her go back to her own room at four in the morning. She grumbled, because he woke her up to make her leave. She’d had him three times when she fell asleep on top of him.

“One more time,” she pouted.

“You are crazy!” he whispered.

“It’s your fault!” she whispered back.

“I probably won’t be able to get another boner for a week!” he moaned.

“When I’m gone you won’t need to,” she said, assuming she was the only girl he did this with, currently. If he had a girlfriend, he wouldn’t have been asked to be her blind date.

She got her wish, except that this time she wanted to be under him again.

“I’m going to pull out this time!” he hissed.

“It’s too messy!” she gasped, wrapping her legs around his hips.

“Ohhhh Paulaaaaa,” he groaned.

She had to close off her pussy mouth with three fingers to keep from leaking when she tiptoed back to her room.


Bobby sighed as he waved to the receding car. He was almost glad to see Paula leave. Not only did she tax his abilities, she seemed to completely disregard the dangers of letting him spurt in her. She had insisted that she was at a safe time in her cycle, but he knew, from the way she had behaved once she broke free, that even when she knew it wasn’t safe, she’d want this in the future. Some other guy might not care if he knocked her up. In their last whispered conversation he’d made her promise she’d get a prescription for the pill, as he loaded her suitcase into her friend’s car.

She had responded with, “I wish I could kiss you goodbye. If you ever come to Manhattan to see your sister, you can stay with me.”

“I thought you lived in the sorority house,” he said.

“I do, but I have my own bedroom,” she said. “Girls sneak guys in there all the time.”

He shook his head. He was thinking about how the whole family was driving to Manhattan to see Suzie graduate. She’d taken summer classes all three years she’d been there and would be finishing her undergraduate degree in May. She had already been accepted to the University of Kansas Medical School in Kansas City. He didn’t tell Paula that, though. He’d be with his mother and who knew how many of his sisters, and the last thing he would need then was Paula hanging around, trying to get him alone and into bed.

The car turned onto the county road at the end of the driveway and a cloud of dust began to boil from the back as it sped up. He turned away. He had things to do. He needed to figure out a way to be able to finish the barn.


Paula looked over at Tracie, who was driving. They were sorority sisters and both lived in the sorority house. Both were in the secret society. Paula had been busy giving directions on how to get out of town and to the interstate that would take them to Manhattan. Once they were sure they were on the right road, there was time to talk.

“So who’s the dreamboat?” asked Tracie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.