The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (15) - Agatha Roberts

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Agatha Roberts, set out to unmask Bobby Dalton as the pervert she and others were sure he was. The Dalton Bed and Breakfast was already changing the lives of Mirriam Dalton and her infamous son, and would now become the scene of crisis. Are Bobby's days as a purveyor of physical delight to dozens of women over? In this, the last full book in the series, we find out how Bobby feels about all this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

At breakfast Mirriam voiced doubts about the intelligence of being seen with a girl he’d been accused of raping. Millie had talked around, spreading rumors. Most people knew Clancy well enough to accept that if he said something was unfounded, it was probably unfounded. Still, she’d heard talk.

“The way I figure it,” said Bobby, who had also gotten some looks while he was out and about, “if people see her with me and we’re working together, that will take the air out of Millie’s sails.”

“I suppose you’re right,” said his mother.

“Bring a book,” said Bobby, looking at Paula. “There will be some things you won’t be helping me with.”

She learned about faucet repair that day. She learned about the different kinds of paint and what each was used for. She learned how to replace a fuse, and the difference between the old style glass fuses that screwed into a socket, like a light bulb, and the newer style circuit breaker. She helped him refasten a rain gutter that had sagged under the weight of ice and come loose from the house.

He took her to the Wagon Wheel, where half the people whispered about them and the other half came over to meet her.

In the afternoon, she helped him split and stack firewood for an old woman who heated her house with a huge old potbellied stove, and who gave them cookies he suggested she might not want to eat.

Then they were done.

“But it’s only two thirty,” she said.

“That’s all the jobs I have to do,” he replied.

“What do we do now?” she asked.

“I have something in mind,” he said.

He parked behind some trees at a state park and they made out like teenagers. She got all the kissing she wanted that afternoon and let him slide his hand into her pants, to give her orgasms that she couldn’t believe. They were so different than the ones she produced with her own fingers. She thought, initially, that it was because he sucked her nipples so deliciously, while his finger moved in her and back and forth outside of her. But then he did it again while kissing her. In the end she decided she didn’t care and just enjoyed the third one.

He asked her to touch him too. That was something she’d drawn the line at, before this. He explained that if she learned how to do this well, it could extend the time with a man before he was crazy to fuck her.

“But then they’ll want me to put my mouth on it too,” she said.

“True,” he admitted. “I could teach you that too, but I don’t think we have enough time left before you go.”

“Why does it take time?” she asked.

“Because, based on the way you said that, you don’t want to do that, and you should want to before you try it,” he said. “You should want to do everything, before you try it.”


She wasn’t keen on putting her mouth on him, but she wanted to see him ... that lump that she’d felt pressed against her. That was why she agreed to touch him. It was completely different than she thought it would be. He was warm and his penis felt soft in her hand, even though it was very hard underneath. He coached her, and she found out it was hard work at the end. The beginning was fun. She could stroke it slowly all day long, she decided. But then he needed her to speed up and her muscles began to ache. She was about to give up, when he gasped for her to go on just a few more seconds.

She was shocked at the mess. She didn’t object to it getting on her hand, really, because it was warm. But there was so much of it! He had a rag that he had gotten from under the seat, and they used that to clean the blobs and stripes of his semen off of both of them.

She thought about it all as he drove them home. She realized he was right. She had enjoyed those new things, because she had wanted to see what they were like. She’d felt safe and capable of exploring without things getting out of hand. She looked over at him. It was really too bad he wasn’t going to college. If he was, she had a feeling her virginity wouldn’t last very much longer.


This time, at supper, it was Paula who did the majority of the talking as she described their day. It was her opinion that it had been a very good idea for her to be seen with Bobby, and for people to have met her.

They watched television that night, just relaxing. Everyone went to bed at the same time, after the news.


Paula lay in bed, naked again, and prepared to try some of the things that he had done that were different than what she usually did. She wished there had been a chance for him to see her naked again. She was just on the verge of an orgasm when the door silently opened and he stepped in.

She was under the covers, so she kept going, her hand making the covers move erratically. He stood and watched.

“Can I help?” he whispered.

She was so close! But he was here now, so she slowed. He would make her feel like she had earlier in the day and that was better.

She threw the covers back, getting her wish for him to see her naked. He was still dressed.

He bent over the bed and replaced her fingers with his, as he kissed her. It only took him a minute and she was rigid, unable even to loosen her lips to keep kissing him, as pleasure wracked her body.

His hand stopped, his finger still inside her, as he moved to go from one nipple to the other, back and forth, until she was ready for his finger to move again.

She’d had three orgasms within ten minutes of him coming into the room and she was limp and panting from the results. He was still kissing her, but they were short, nipping kisses. He stood up.

“Can I masturbate in front of you?” he asked.

She nodded, her eyes bright.

He took his pants off and then his underwear. She thought he’d stop there, but he got completely naked for her. She felt zings of excitement running through her as another milestone was reached. She was completely naked with a completely naked man, for the first time.

She watched, as he showed her what he had tried to teach her that afternoon. His hand started slowly, and she stared as the bulbous head was uncovered and then hidden from sight again. Soon he was moving so fast that his hand seemed to blur.

“Can I cum on you?” he gasped.

She remembered the warm feel of his stuff on her hand. She nodded.

He moved to the edge of the bed, with his prick pointed at her belly button. She felt the urge to touch him and moved her fingers to his thigh. As she traced her fingers along his skin, his penis spat a long string of white. She hissed as she felt it make a line of warmth across her belly. His hand stopped for a split second and then moved again, and another wad of semen burst from the tip. That one landed on the carefully clipped circle of hair just above where she loved to feel his finger. The urge to rub flashed through her whole body and she took her hand from his thigh to slide it through the warm slippery stuff matting her hair. She used the slick fluid to rub all over her clit as more heat splattered onto her abdomen.

He leaned over, panting, and supported his upper body with a hand on the bed beside her. Then he abandoned his dripping penis and kissed her. When she felt his hand slide across her belly, rubbing her skin with his semen, she groaned in anticipation. He didn’t disappoint her. His hand pushed hers aside and he slid a finger deep inside her. Her hips bucked upwards as his lips found hers and another orgasm thundered through her.

When it was over he went to the bathroom in her room and came back with a warm cloth.

“I seem to spend a lot of time cleaning up your naked body,” he whispered, grinning.

The wet from the cloth cooled quickly and she reached for the covers, to pull them over her again. She wished he’d kiss her some more.

He didn’t disappoint her then either.


Things might have gone differently the next day, except for a confluence of circumstances. The twins went to work early. Mirriam had a day planned with Prudence, and Bobby had no jobs to do that day.

That left Bobby and Paula alone ... and with nothing to keep them busy.

To boil it down to basics ... he made her breakfast and then he made her a woman.

Of course, it didn’t happen that quickly or neatly. And, to be fair, neither of them planned for it to happen at all.

But Paula loved to kiss and now she had added some other loves, among them the feel of his fingers in her pussy and hers on his penis.

In relatively short order, that morning, two more loves were added.

The first was the feel of his lips and tongue on her sex. He didn’t tell her he was going to do that. It just happened and, by the time she realized what he was doing, she was already hooked.

Like kissing, it was something she could enjoy all day long. He licked her through three orgasms, reared up to jack off and spray her belly with his spunk, and then feasted again, giving her three more orgasms. While he did that, she massaged her breasts with his slippery issue, spreading it all over her like lotion. He didn’t see her do it, but she tasted it as well, driven by curiosity that couldn’t be assuaged by anything else. She ended up licking her fingers clean, while her hips thrashed and the lovely electric sensations ripped through her body again.

They stopped long enough to clean up, get dressed, and eat lunch.

Then they got undressed again because she wanted to dance with him, naked.

He put on music and she molded herself to him. The feel of his hard prick rising to settle against her pussy lips didn’t bother her. If anything, she loved the feel of her legs clamping down on it and it moving. They stood and kissed long, sucking kisses. She was astonished when he pulled back a little bit and she felt the warm rush of his sperm in her crotch. She pushed her upper body back, to look down, and watched his messy cock emerge from between her legs and then slide back in, grazing her pussy lips.

“You make me so horny,” he panted.

They cleaned up again and she wondered what it would be like to lie in bed with a naked man. He showed her. Kissing like this was the best, because she could rub her naked breasts against him while they kissed and then roll back to let his lips go down to suck at her nipples. She could have an orgasm from his fingers and then be held tightly in his strong arms. She could reach for him and stroke him, and then reach to explore below that, to the heavy sack that held all that lovely, white, slippery stuff.

It was while she was stroking him that she remembered the taste. She didn’t actually analyze her feelings about it. She just went with her impulse to taste him again. She also didn’t tell him what she was going to do as she kissed her way down his body, but he figured it out as she kissed all over his rampant prick. She skinned the hood back and kissed the head, and then pulled the hood forward to kiss the pooched skin. She tasted with her tongue, then let her lips spread enough to put them on the bare tip and pull them off. It all felt so good that it just seemed natural to push the hood back and take the knob in her mouth.

He didn’t have to teach her to suck cock. She was a natural. And while she did it, she practiced jacking him off.

There was much more to taste than what had been on her fingers, and it was there to taste without any more warning than his groan and the pulse of the thing in her hand. She was tired of having to stop and clean up, so she just swallowed as much as she could. What leaked out she sucked off of him, until he was clean and limp.

She hadn’t minded kissing him after he used his mouth on her, so she didn’t even think he might object to kissing her after she’d tasted him.

They cuddled and kissed. It had been hours since either had spoken a word. She explored his nipples with her lips, wondering if it felt as good to him as it did when he did it to her. She was delighted when her wandering hand eventually found him stiff again. She didn’t know how long it had been since she had made him soft and she didn’t care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.