Super Flu - Cover

Super Flu

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Chapter 23

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Darkness had fallen hours ago and Shelley, Sarah, Juanita, and Jessica all took turns pacing to the front door, staring out into the night, listening for the sounds of horse's hooves. When Junior had not returned by the time they had finished burying Watts, Matt had caught up one of the other horses, threw a saddle on and went off to take care of the cattle. He had seen no sign of Junior, and figured the man just needed to be left alone. The others had finally went to bed, only Junior's women remained awake, worry for him making sleep impossible.

"Do you think he's alright," Shelley asked Jessica, who stood looking out the screen door into the night.

"Yeah, sweetie," she replied, "he just needed some time alone."

"Has he, well, you know, kissed you, or anything since we got here?" Shelley asked, hesitantly.

"No, he hasn't." Jessica replied.

"Not with Sarah or Juanita either," Shelley added. At Jess's look she shrugged. "I asked, I'm worried about him."

"Yeah, me too," Jess said softly. She stepped out on the porch gasping as she saw Junior sitting in the rocking chair to the right of the door. "Damn it Junior, you scared me. Are you alright?" she added.

"Yeah, I think I'll be ok," Junior said as he stood up. "I'm sorry I worried you girls. I just needed time to think."

Sarah and Juanita came out of the kitchen hugging Junior as he came into the living room. As the girls fussed over him, he made his way into the kitchen. When he told them he was starving Shelley escorted him to the table while Sarah went to the fridge.

"Junior, you said we have a windmill for power, I didn't see it, but it's obviously working. Where is it at?" Shelley asked as she went to get Junior a drink. When she came back with a cold beer he raised his eyebrows. "It was in the fridge," she explained. "You didn't answer my question," she reminded him.

"Up there," Junior said, pointing at the ceiling, "It's on the cliff above the house. It catches more wind that way."

"Oh, does it power the stuff in the cave too?" Juanita asked. Junior shook his head no, swallowing his mouth full of beer.

"No, it's got its own generator, runs off of propane. There are storage batteries that hold power, and the generator only kicks on when they drop to a certain point," he explained. Sarah sat a plate of reheated meatloaf and potatoes in front of him, and his stomach growled loud enough for all of them to hear it.

"Was there a bunker here like back in Tennessee," Sarah asked, "or did you have it built?"

"Both, kind of," Junior said between mouthfuls. "There was a cave and I had the entrance widened and leveled. There were several large rooms and I had them split up with concrete block walls. So some of that is natural, and some is man made."

"Two questions," Juanita said, "and then I'll let you eat. First, why did you have it built, second how did Watts find this valley and get the cows in? Surely he didn't bring them in the same way we came."

"Actually, he did. Once they got the cattle in the gully all they had to do was have someone ahead to turn them out at the right place," Junior said. His beer was empty and Sarah went to fetch another. "As for how he found out about the valley, Jeff, the guy who shot himself, he knew about it because he was one of the men who worked here during the construction phase." He paused to eat a bite of meatloaf. "As for why I had it built. In my work I saw too many nutcases who hated America. Most of them wouldn't hesitate a second if they had the chance to hurt us. I still wonder if one of them didn't release the bug that caused all this," he said.

Their questions satisfied for the moment the girls let Junior finish his meal. When he finished he sat back in his chair, rubbing his stomach in appreciation. "That was damn good meatloaf," he said. "Which one of you made it?" he asked.

"It was a team effort," Jessica explained as she cleared the dirty dishes off the table. "We seem to work pretty good together," she added with a wink.

"Hey, what's for desert?" Junior asked. Shelley jumped up from the chair beside Junior, hopped onto the table and pulled up the hem of her large t-shirt, revealing a freshly shaved pussy.

"Here's your desert," she said with a giggle, spreading her legs and grabbing the hair on the top of Junior's head. Seeing the shocked look on the other girls' faces she said, "Hey, I'm horny and it's been a few days. You guys can just get in line." She groaned as Junior drew his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Me too Honey, but how would you feel if your Dad walked in right now?" Juanita said.

"Oh God, I wouldn't care," Shelley said as Junior continued to tease her, his nibbling and sucking leaving her breathless. "Oh Fuck!!" she said as Junior slipped a finger inside her, his tongue flicking relentlessly at her love button. She stiffened, a low groan building to a wail that Sarah cut off with a kiss. Sarah held her tight as her body twitched, her sudden orgasm causing her to convulse. When she became too sensitive she shoved Junior away, panting for breath.

"Oh my God," she said breathlessly. "Let's go to the bedroom. I want some more of that."

"You've had your turn," Sarah said as she grabbed Junior's hand, dragging him from the chair. She headed for the master bedroom, causing Junior to resist, pulling back a little. "Oh no," Sarah said turning to him. "It's time for you to reclaim your house, your bedroom, and especially..." she said as she stepped into his arms, " ... your slave." Her hand gripped his swollen cock through his pants as she deliver a kiss that would have given a mummy an erection.

Junior didn't resist a bit when she led him into the bedroom, the other girls hot on his heels. Sarah whipped her shirt over her head, her braless tits swinging and bouncing. She dropped her pants and panties, kicking them across the room before dropping to her knees. The door slammed behind him and Junior saw clothes flying everywhere as they all stripped. Sarah had his pants around his knees and his throbbing cock in her mouth within seconds. Placing a hand on top of her head he began to stroke slowly in and out of her mouth. His cock slid down her throat with ease, and he held it there for a moment, looking down into Sarah's eyes.

Her eyes were full of love, devotion, and most of all trust. It dawned on Junior at that moment what the Master/Slave relationship was all about. Trust. Sarah trusted him to give her what she wanted, to take her and use her for his pleasure in anyway he saw fit. She also trusted him not to go too far, not to hurt her beyond what she could take, and to take care of her needs as well as his own.

He remained buried to the hilt in Sarah's throat, gazing into her eyes. Her hands rested calmly on her thighs even as her body began to cry for air. Junior could tell she was fighting the urge to pull back, and removed his hand from the back of her head. Still she remained, staring back into his eyes, her throat muscles working as they sought to either dislodge or swallow down the thing that was blocking her airway.

Junior finally pulled back until just the head of his cock remained in her mouth, the inrush of air around the sensitive head cool against the warmth of her mouth. Allowing her two deep breaths he slid into her throat again, holding still for a brief moment before beginning short strokes. He didn't pull out enough that she could breathe, just pumped in and out in short sharp strokes.

He felt his orgasm approaching and pulled back. It was too soon, he had a lot of women to please tonight. Sarah was having none of it though, sliding herself forward, deep throating him again, her hands coming up to cup his balls. Feeling them draw up she placed a hand on his hip, pulling him into her as she began bobbing her head, the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her throat filling the room. Junior erupted with a groan, pumping what seemed like gallons of cum into Sarah's receptive mouth. The others watched as her throat worked furiously, swallowing it all.

"Damn girl, I hope you didn't wear him out already," Juanita exclaimed.

"God, that was hot!!" Shelley agreed. "How can you breathe when he does that?"

"I can't," Sarah said with a chuckle. "But I know he won't let me pass out or anything. And letting him have complete control, not knowing when he will let me breathe adds to it for me." She looked around the other girls, "I like it when he's in total control. Believe it or not, I had an orgasm while he was doing that."

Once the strength had returned to his legs Junior headed for the bed and plopped down on his back. He grabbed Juanita and pulled her onto his face, her squeal cut off by a groan as his tongue found her clit. With a deep moan of appreciation she settled down for a good tongue lashing, and got one.

Junior's hands came up, massaging Juanita's ass as he ate her out. One hand slid up her side and under her to cup a swinging tit. Juanita's hips began to pump, humping herself against Junior's mouth. Grabbing both hips to steady her Junior quickly drove her over the edge.

Not giving her time to recover, he rolled her over onto her back, climbing between her legs. He could feel her internal muscles still pulsing out her orgasm as he slid into her liquid velvet depths. Her legs opened wider, feet coming up to hook beneath his buttocks, as he slowly began pumping.

Sarah had taken the edge off and he held himself to a steady pace. He paused at the bottom and top of each stroke, grinding himself against Juanita as their bodies came together. Within minutes her chest began to heave as her hips rocked upward on each inward thrust.

Junior rode her to a second, and then third, orgasm before he felt her thighs pushing against him gently instead of pulling him in. Leaning down he captured her mouth with his, sharing a gentle kiss as his hips slowed to a stop.

He could feel her internal muscles still fluttering from the last climax, and kept her riding the wave with gentle sharp thrusts. Finally her tensed body relaxed and Juanita pulled Junior down on her, relishing the feeling of his body pressing her into the bed. They lay still for several minutes until Junior pulled out and moved away, his lips lingering for a moment on hers. He turned to Jessica who smiled before rolling over and getting on her hands and knees.

"Just fuck me," she said, her voice husky with desire. "I've watched you eat out Shelley, fuck Sarah's face, eat out and make love to my girlfriend and I need your dick in me now." She looked over her shoulder at Junior as he knee walked into position, a look of pure lust on her face.

He grabbed her hip with one hand, the other guiding himself to her. Finding her very wet he began pushing in slowly. Jessica was having none of that however, and slammed backward suddenly, forcing herself onto his rock hard shaft. Her breath left in an explosion as her ass slammed into Junior's thighs.

"Now fuck me!" Jessica demanded. Junior pulled back, then slammed forward, the slap of flesh meeting flesh loud in the room. "Harder," Jess growled. With a grin Junior complied. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of two people rutting like animals. The grunts, gasp, and slapping of flesh on flesh grew louder and louder as Junior tried his best to make Jess happy. No matter how hard he pounded she begged for more.

Junior suddenly smacked her on the ass, leaving a clear hand print.

"YES!!" Jess yelled, as the sting pushed her upward and onward to her fast approaching orgasm. Junior began rhythmically smacking her ass, first one cheek, then the other until her backside was rosy and red. He could feel his balls slapping against her dripping cunt, her grunts and groans coming closer and closer together. He could tell she was almost there and gave a mental sigh of relief. For the last several minutes he had been fighting off his own release, wanting her to go over first. He almost made it.

With a final loud grunt Junior buried himself as deep as possible, feeling like he was going to die of pure pleasure as he pumped his second load into the blond. Jess felt him release, and let go herself, having held back waiting for him. A low growl built in her chest, turning into a cry that caused a feeding deer out in the meadow to raise its head, ears twitching in alarm.

They collapsed onto the bed, a jumble of sweating panting flesh. Junior was sure he went blind for a moment, and thought he might be having a heart attack. He rolled onto his back, lungs pumping like bellows. The others in the room looked on in awe.

"Wow," Shelley breathed quietly. "That was ... well, almost scary. I want to try it some time, even if it kills me." She shook her head, looking at Jess's rosy ass cheeks. "Damn, you won't be able to sit down for a week," she told the panting blonde.

Jess gave her a weak grin, reaching out to gently stroke her cheek. "Yeah, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow, but it was worth it. It's nice to make love, you know. But sometimes I just want to be fucked." She turned toward Junior, reaching out and grabbing his hand. "I can honestly say I have never been fucked like that before. You realize we're going to kill each other eventually, don't you?" Junior just chuckled weakly as he shook his head.

Junior noticed Shelley was staring at his crotch and feebly raised his head to look down where his limp dick rested against his thigh. "What?" he asked. "Is there something wrong with me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.