Super Flu - Cover

Super Flu

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Chapter 18

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The next morning after a hurried breakfast in the predawn hours, Junior, Sarah and Shelley climbed into the big Ford to resume the journey west. Juanita, still limping slightly but doing fine, and Jessica were once again in the Hummer pulling the trailer of supplies. Some of the supplies they started with had been used, but more had taken their place. Once everyone was settled, and the last goodbye said, Junior fired up the big diesel motor and led the way out of the drive.

They made the short drive to Janet's grandparent, s place where they loaded the corn sheller Janet had told them about. Following Shelley's directions they quickly covered the five miles to her home. Pulling into the drive Junior stopped, killing the engine. They sat in silence for a moment, watching the dark house for signs of occupation. None of the doors or window they could see looked forced or broken so Shelley handed her key to Junior.

Junior stepped down from the truck and snagged his M16. He had taken no more than two steps toward the house when he heard the distinct sound of a pump shotgun chambering a round. He froze, caught in the open away from the door as he strained his eyes to see where the sound had come from.

"Mister, I hope you're friendly because I would hate to kill someone before breakfast." The voice was deep but the tone calm. Junior felt a little better knowing he wasn't facing someone who was panicky or scared and could fire without warning.

"Well," Junior replied, "I'm always right willing to be friendly with anyone holding a shotgun on me." He carefully kept the barrel of his M16 pointed skyward, but left his hand near the trigger. "We are just passing by and stopped so one of us could retrieve some of her belongings." Junior waited to see how that information would be accepted.

"Who?" the voice asked, sounding a bit strangled and haggard. Junior tensed as a large man holding a shotgun in his hands stepped out from behind a vine covered trellis on the front porch. "Who is it?" The man asked, almost as if he were afraid of the answer.

Inside the truck Shelley leaned forward, watching as Junior froze suddenly near the front bumper. She heard a voice from the shadows, but could not hear what was said from inside the truck. Seeing Sarah grabbing her shotgun made her realize Junior was in danger. Her heart leaped into her throat, then dropped into her stomach as she saw the man who stepped into the range of the headlights.

"Daddy?" She was moving before the word had left her lips and passed Junior at a full run. "DADDY!!!!" Her joyous scream split the predawn darkness as she evaded Junior's grasping hand. The giant on the porch dropped his gun and launched himself onto the grass with a roar. He caught Shelley as she threw herself at him, swinging her round and round as they both sobbed like babies.

Junior moved closer, his eyes scanning his surroundings while watching the emotional reunion. He heard Shelley's Dad ask about her mother and sister, saw her answering head shake, and watched the big man cry some more. Shelley still had a death grip on his neck and he held her off the ground effortlessly. Her feet dangled near his knees and Junior guessed him somewhere close to 6'8" and 300 lbs. Junior was kind of worried how Shelley would introduce him, and was suddenly very glad the man had dropped his shotgun in his excitement.

The father and daughter forgot everything around them for several minutes as they continued their reunion. Junior couldn't blame them, if he'd had a family member he'd given up for dead suddenly reappear he would go a little crazy too. When the two had finally settled down somewhat Shelley began tugging her dad in his direction. Junior hoped sincerely that he lived through the next few minutes.

"Dad, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Junior, and his girlfriends, Sarah, Juanita, and Jessica." Shelley pointed to each in turn, a wave of the hand indicating Jessica, who maintained her post at the machine gun. "Guys, this is my dad."

Junior saw the man's eyes narrow as Shelley introduced him as her boyfriend, then go wide with shock as she introduced the rest of the girls as his girlfriends. Shelley's dad offered his hand after a moment, still studying Junior with cold eyes. Junior met his grip, feeling the power in the big man's hands.

"The name's Cole Walker," he said as he gripped Junior's hand in a vice of flesh and bone. "Just how old are you son?" he asked, his voice flat.

"Daddy," Shelley broke in, "it doesn't matter. I chose him, and he fought me all the way, but finally gave in." She placed her pale hand on her Dad's forearm. He glanced down at her, and then released Junior's hand. "We'll talk about all that later," Shelley said. "I want to know how long you've been here. Didn't you find the note I left for you on the table?"

"Sugar, I just got here late last night. Yeah, I found your note, but it was almost midnight and I didn't figure Doug Moore would appreciate me beating on his door at that time of night. Besides, that's a good way to get yourself shot these days." Cole looked around at the group and their vehicles. "What were you stopping to get, and where were you going?" he asked Shelley.

"We're going to Montana, Junior's got a cabin in the mountains where we will be safe until things settle down." A confused look came over Shelley's face as she looked from her father to Junior. "Oh, Daddy you've got to come with us, he can, can't he Junior?" she asked. She nervously chewed her lip, torn between the man she had loved all her life and the one she had come to love with all her heart.

"Slow down sugar," her dad said. "You're not going anywhere with anyone right now. We got a lot to catch up on and I've got to do some thinking about how we're going to make it through this mess." Junior saw the fire ignite in Shelley's eyes and almost felt sorry for the big man. He had a feeling that daddy's little girl had done some growing up daddy wasn't ready for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.