Super Flu
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The next week flew by as everyone was busy. First, they fired up the Moore's combine and began harvesting wheat. Doug and Janet had decided to stay at the Moore place, so the generator and fuel tanks were moved there. Junior was put to work driving a tractor hauling large wagon loads of wheat from the field to the large silos behind the Moore house.

Carr had directed the fortification of the place, which he considered a snap. The house was a two story brick box, and old. The walls were brick three layers thick, not just a single layer like most modern houses. He and Davey built heavy wooden shutters lined with a layer of steel sheeting to cover the windows. Each shutter had a firing slot in the shape of a plus sign in it, allowing defenders to fire out while being protected somewhat. Claymores where placed about the yard and house to cover any blind spots.

Juanita, with Shelley acting as her hands and feet, had seen to the uncrating and mounting of a .50 caliber machine gun on the second Humvee. Junior had decided to leave it behind, as the group staying might have need of it. When he insisted on leaving behind two more of the big machine guns as stationary defensive weapons, Carr threw a fit. Junior had to explain that he had several in storage at his cabin before the man would relent.

They all worked from can see to can't see getting the work done. The night before they were ready to leave Doug came to Junior and asked him to take a walk with him. He led Junior to a machine shed behind his house. Unlocking the door he led Junior into a literal museum of antique farm equipment. Most of the pieces looked like they were ready for display in a museum, having been restored and repainted with loving detail.

"This is my hobby," Moore explained. "My family has always been farming here, and as old equipment was outdated it got parked in the back pasture and forgotten. When I was in high school I decided to restore an old John Deere tractor as a shop project." He pointed to one of the restored pieces. "That started it. Since then, every winter after the harvest was in and all the repairs done on the current equipment, I started on a different piece." Junior could hear the pride in the man's voice, and didn't blame him in the least.

Beginning on one side of the long building with horse drawn equipment and continuing on to antique tractors with pull behind pickers and small plows was a history of the Moore family farm. Junior walked down the row, admiring the workmanship of the original and the attention to detail in the restoration. After a moment it sunk in, all this stuff was usable, every bit of it. Off in one corner he could see some pieces that had not been restored, but everything else could be used.

"We won't have the need to farm on the scale we have been for the last fifty years," Doug said. "This stuff will come in handy. But here is what I wanted to give you." He pointed to a small hand cranked contraption that Junior recognized immediately.

"Hey, Pa had one just like this. He used it to grind corn for chicken feed." Junior grabbed the handle on the large cast iron flywheel, giving it a spin.

"Yeah, it can do that," Doug said. "It also has fine plates for grinding flour and corn meal. I figured it would come in handy. I have another like it, and a larger one that runs off a stationary engine or the belt drive on one of the old tractors."

"Damn," Junior said. "Pa had a corn sheller and several other things that all ran off one of those belts. I should have thought of bringing them." He looked around at the equipment in this part of the building. "Have you got one of those buzz saws?" he asked. Doug pointed it out and Junior wandered over to look at it. "You know, if a guy had a place to do it you could probably run a lot of the stuff off a water wheel in a pinch. I wish I had thought to bring Pa's stuff."

The two men made their way back to the house, Junior still mentally kicking himself. When Janet overheard what was going on she spoke up.

"Grandpa had a sheller out in the barn. It wasn't fixed up nice like Doug's but it worked. Why don't you swing by in the morning and grab it." Once this was decided they got down to the business of supper.

Sarah had made some bread with the fresh ground wheat, surprising everyone when she pulled it out of the oven. Although it was different from the soft white store bought bread everyone was used to, they all agreed the coarse brown bread was quite good. This lead to a discussion of the things they were going to miss, like butter.

"If we find a milk cow and someone can build a churn, we can make butter." Sarah pointed out. Doug went to a large china cabinet and came back with a large glass jar. The top had a crank and some gears and wooden paddles extended down into the jar. When the others asked what it was he explained.

"It's an antique butter churn. It was my grandmother's, and I guess it still works." He gave the handle a spin, showing that the paddles still turned inside the jar.

"We'll have to keep our eyes open for things of this type as we head west," Junior said. "Those of you staying here might check some of the farms where you know the families are all gone and see what you can scavenge."

"We had some old things that Mom had put up on shelves in the kitchen," Shelley said. "We could stop there on the way out in the morning and see if there is anything we could use."

They all talked over things they had seen in the past, antiques that could now help them immensely. The brainstorming lead to several items that could be a great help in the days to come, and supper got ate at the same time.

It was soon time to call it a night. Doug and Warren offered to take the watches as Junior and the girls wanted to get an early start. Junior took them up on the offer and headed for a hot shower, maybe his last one for a while. Before he could close the door Sarah slipped in behind him. The shower that followed wasn't a long one, as Sarah had cleaned up earlier, and she promptly swallowed any mess Junior would have made. As soon as she had washed him clean, and relieved him of a week's worth of pent up seed, Sarah hustled him from the shower with strict instructions to shave and splash on some cologne before coming to bed.

Junior finished up in the bathroom, pulled on the clean jeans Sarah had left for him, and made his way to the room they had shared since moving to the Moore place. He opened the room to find Shelley sitting on the side of the bed. The room was lit with a half dozen candles which filled it with a soft glow.

Shelley stood when Junior entered, the black semitransparent nightgown she wore accenting her pale skin. She clasped her hands nervously in front of her as Junior closed and locked the door behind him. Placing his gun belt and boots to the side he walked toward her slowly. Junior stopped at arms length, reaching out he took her hands in his.

"We don't have to do this tonight," he said as he felt her hands shake in his. "I want you, but I can wait until you're ready."

"I'm ready now," Shelley said with a soft laugh. "I'm just a little nervous is all." Junior pulled her to him, wrapping her in his arms. He kissed the top of her head, then her lips as she turned her face up to him. One kiss led to more and before long both were panting for breath. Junior began walking her backwards while his hands played along her body. He gathered the gown in his hands as he kissed her. When she felt his hand reach her sides she raised her arms and let him pull the gown over her head. She placed her hands on his bare chest, toying with the hair there as he bent to kiss her again. His hand ran from her shoulders down her back and to her hips. She shuddered as his hands retraced their path to her waist before sliding along her ribs and up to the sides of her heaving breasts. She pulled herself tight to him, her hands digging at his shoulders. Junior slid his hands back down, cupping her ass cheeks he pulled her against the growing bulge in his jeans.

He knew now why Sarah had blown him in the shower. As busy as they had been he hadn't gotten laid in a week and she wanted to take the edge off. He mentally thanked her as he continued caressing the young women before him, his hands playing over her body. When he brought his hands up her sides again she pulled back from him slightly, allowing him to cup her breasts. He took his time, caressing the sides and tops of her breasts, not wanting to rush her. When he finally grazed her nipple with the palm of his hand she groaned into his mouth. Taking this as encouragement he cupped a breast in one hand, his thumb tracing the edge of a rock hard nipple. Kissing his way down the side of her neck he stopped to spend a moment in that sensitive spot where the neck and shoulder meet. He worked his way down until he captured the other nipple in his lips, making love to it with his tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.