Super Flu - Cover

Super Flu

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Junior woke the next day to a delightful sensation. Looking down he saw the top of Sarah's head as she engulfed his cock. Looking at the clock on the nightstand he noticed it was 12:01pm. Just before they had gone to sleep Sarah had asked when he wanted to be woken. He had joking said at noon with a blowjob. He looked to his right where Jessica had been laying last night and saw only rumbled covers. The sensations coming from down below were wonderful. Still he was as surprised as Sarah when he suddenly erupted into her mouth, figuring he was about done in after the previous night. After milking the last of his load from him Sarah sat up, licking her lips.

"Are you ready for some lunch?" she asked. She licked her lips in an exaggerated manner. "I've had mine already, and it was yummy." With a giggle she bounced off the bed, already showered and dressed and skipped from the room. "See ya down stairs, sleepy head." she said as she went through the door.

Junior growled in mock anger, bring a laugh from Sarah as she retreated down the hall. He stumbled from the bed, slipped on his jeans and made his way down the hall to take care of his morning routine.

Showered, shaved and somewhat more awake he made his way into the kitchen. He was startled to see Juanita sitting at a chair with her leg propped on another eating some kind of soup. The rest were digging in to a pile of hamburger and bratwurst that had obviously been grilled. Junior grabbed a plate and began fixing himself a lunch. He listened to the mindless chatter around him, winking once at Jessica when he caught her eye. He smiled at her blush, knowing she was recalling the events of last night.

Sitting at the table he told Juanita how good it was to see her up, and then dove into his food. They all ate like they were starved, and there was little conversation until all were sated. Junior did learn that Warren had cooked the food on the grill, and that Janet and Shelley were on watch, having been delivered their portion by Jessica.

Juanita growled about only getting soup, but was hushed by Jessica, who pointed out that she had prescribed the soft diet for herself until at least tomorrow. Juanita stuck her tongue out at Jessica, who blurted out, "Don't offer if you don't mean it." This sent the rest of the table into fits of laughter, causing the blond to blush bright read. She nearly choked on her drink when she looked up at Sarah, who stuck her tongue out and wiggled it in a crude manner. Warren looked at Junior with raised eyebrows, and he just shrugged, busying himself with his third burger.

While the rest cleaned up lunch, Jessica helped Juanita to her feet and onto a pair of crutches Janet had retrieved from the basement. The two set off down the hall while the rest sat around the table. Plans were made to see about butchering a beef to augment their dwindling supply of meat. Junior decided to head out in hopes of finding a deer, voicing his opinion that venison was just as good or better.

He had to agree when Carr pointed out it would take several big deer to equal the meat they would get from one steer. Junior finally admitted he had been hearing about the size of deer in Illinois all his life, and wanted to see if it was true.

He made his way to the machine shed and the trailer, retrieving some fresh camo and his Marlin 30-06. He was met by Shelley as he came out the door packing the rifle.

"Are you going to Davey's?" she asked. When Junior explained his plans her face lit up.

"I know just the spot," she said. "My dad used to take me there. There's a bottom along the creek where the deer feed, and a salt lick close by." Her face fell a little at the thought of her parents, and then brightened as she went on. "We saw a nice twelve pointer there when we were scouting earlier this year. He was still in velvet, but really impressive. You might get a shot at him if we're lucky."

"What I would really like is a big doe," Junior explained. "We could use the meat, but if your wall hanger happens by, I doubt I could pass him up." Junior looked the young woman over, noticing the lack of dark lipstick and that she had removed her black nail polish. "So your dad took you with him while he was deer hunting? Did he still live in the area?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.