Super Flu - Cover

Super Flu

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

As soon as Juanita collapsed Junior swept Sarah into his arms. He carried her farther down the hall and through the door she indicated with a flung out hand. Her lips sought his as he dropped her on the bed, her arms around his neck dragging him down to land on top of her. She pushed him away long enough to spin around and kneel on the edge of the bed.

"Fuck me!" she growled as he jumped to his feet behind her. The words were barely out of her mouth before he buried himself in her wet snatch with one thrust. Not a word was spoken by either as he grabbed her hips and pounded himself into her unmercifully. Junior was so turned on he no longer cared about anything but filling her full of come, and it didn't take long to achieve his goal. As he groaned out his release he felt her walls spasm as she rode over the peak with him. He withdrew, his cock making a soft wet sucking sound as it slid from her body. He leaned against a wardrobe, too spent to try to hobble to the bed with his jeans around his ankles. He closed his eyes, trying to catch his breath and slow his hammering heart. Sarah kicked her jeans, panties and shoes all into a pile and dropped to her knees in front of him. She heard him draw a sharp breath as she began to clean his softening rod with her tongue. Knowing how sensitive he was after his climax she gently lathed him until he was clean. Looking up she saw him smiling down at her, his eyes still smoldering slightly with lust.

"Damn, that was hot." Junior said. He caressed her cheek as she softly kissed the head of his dick. "Shit, I've got to get outside and keep an eye on things. It would be a hell of a deal if something happened and I got caught with my pants down, literally." Sarah helped him get his jeans up, then placed one last kiss on him before tucking him in and zipping him up.

"I know, but I don't want you to go. I want you to stay here and fuck my brains out until dawn." She mock pouted at him. "You got my motor running and I ain't ready to quit yet." Junior smiled at her as he helped her up, placing a scorching kiss on her.

"Just hold that thought till I get back, woman. I'll do my best to satisfy your lust then." Junior got a mischievous look in his eye. "Or you could go back and join those two for a while." He jumped away as Sarah swatted at him.

"Go out and protect us, you big stud," she said with a grin. "I'll just stay here and pet my poor lonely kitty while we wait anxiously for your return." She laughed as she drew her fingers through her lips gathering the mixture of their fluids and bringing them to her lips. Junior groaned as he watched her lick them clean with exaggerated motions and then turned and fled from the room, before he attacked her again.

When Junior closed the door behind him he noticed a pair of night vision goggles hanging on the door knob across the hall. He chuckled as he realized they had made enough noise for Carr to realize he was upstairs, and snagged the headgear as he headed down stairs. Outside he used the old trick of keeping one eye closed as he studied the terrain through the glasses. The amplified light played hell with ones natural night vision. Even though it threw your depth perception off, it allowed you to keep the ability to not have to rely on the equipment all the time. Junior knew men that had died by making that mistake, and he didn't want to be one of them. Junior did not want to use the batteries up too soon either, as he had no idea how many Carr had, or when or if they would be able to get more.

The hours drug by as Junior replayed the events upstairs. He wondered if Sarah really had bisexual tendencies, he could only hope so. The thought of having either, or both, of the other girls join them soon had him adjusting his equipment. He tried to think of something else, but his mind kept returning to Sarah's reaction to the situation. She had denied her desire to have sex with another woman, but when Junior pushed the issue had went along with it. Junior wondered if she subconsciously had guilt about attraction to females. He knew how conservative the religious mountain families were, since he came from one. It wasn't until he had joined the Marines, and lived outside of the close knit community he was raised in, that he learned just how strict his upbringing had been. If that was the case, playing the Master/Slave game would allow her to explore her fantasies safely, as she would not blame herself for what Junior made her do. As he understood it from what he had read on the subject on the internet that was one of the attractions for the sub. To not feel, or be, responsible for ones actions could be very liberating, especially if you have religious or social hang ups concerning certain actions. But Junior planned to move carefully, he did not want to force Sarah into anything she really had no desire to participate in.

He was still thinking the situation over when he heard the back door of the house open. Wayne stretched before descending the steps to join Junior. After handing off the night vision goggles, and learning that they had plenty of spare batteries, Junior went inside to get some sleep.

Junior found Sarah sound asleep, despite her promise to wait up for him. He was half tempted to wake her, but his own desire for sleep won out. He undressed and slid into bed with her.

Morning came with little fanfare, unless you count the crowing of a rooster as fanfare. Junior pulled the pillow over his head until the noise ceased then faded back to dream land. He woke several hours later to an empty bed. Placing his hand where she had laid he found the sheets were cool, indicating she had been out of bed for a while. Junior got up and dressed, hearing a engine running went to the window and looked out. He could see the front of the machine shed they had parked in last night, and the doors were still closed. He could not pin point where the engine was, but playing it safe he grabbed his shotgun and headed downstairs. It wasn't until he got to the bottom that he realized the lights were on. When he stepped into the kitchen the smell of frying bacon hit him, making his stomach growl loud enough Jessica giggled. Junior smiled at the blonde, then nodded to Juanita who was standing at the stove, before grabbing a quick kiss from Sarah. Picking a chair next to Sarah, he accepted a cup of coffee from Juanita.

"Wayne found a generator hard wired into the house in the shed out back. It seemed to be set up to come on automatically, but had run out of fuel. Janet said it was diesel and they filled it from a tank her grandpa kept here. It wouldn't start at first, but then she remembered she had to bleed it. Whatever that means," Jessica said with a shrug. Junior nodded he understood, and she went on. "The stove is propane, and the tank out back is full, we gathered eggs from the hens that are left. Janet checked them to see which were fresh. She said two of the hens were sitting," Jessica again looked at Junior to see if he understood. Getting a nod she went on. "Janet said someone had given them enough food to last a week or more. She said it looked like someone was gathering eggs, as only the two were sitting, and all the rest of the eggs were fresh."

"How could she tell which were fresh?" Juanita asked. Before Junior or Sarah could respond Janet answered her from the door.

"There are several ways, but this time I knew because they were marked."

"Marked?" Sarah asked.

"Someone had marked them with a crayon," Janet explained. "Grandpa always did that with the eggs he was allowing the hens to hatch. That way he did not accidentally harvest them. These are recent though, so someone else did it." At Junior's questioning look she shrugged. "It could be anyone, most likely one of the neighbors, they all knew Grandpa and Grandma had chickens, and most of them knew how to take care of them. Grandma's note was three weeks old, and she said Grandpa had passed a week before. She was going into town to the church where others were gathering. They knew by then there was no cure, and volunteers were taking care of the more seriously ill. She also said they were burying the dead in family plots, and she planned to be laid next to Grandpa if someone was still able to take care of it when she went." Tears had spilled down Janet's cheek as she talked, and she wiped them away with her hand. Sarah went to her and hugged her, taking the basket of eggs from her. She guided her to a chair before taking the eggs to Juanita. Juanita took them with a wink, then began expertly cracking them into a large bowl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.