Super Flu
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Junior was up long before the sun. Once he made the decision to go, he was anxious to leave. Slipping out of bed without waking Sarah was no easy feat, but he made it. Standing at the door, jeans and boots in hand, he watched her sleep. With everything that was going on, he really hadn't had the time to explore his feelings for her. He knew he liked her, and there was no doubt about the chemistry. He wasn't wild about the whole Master/Slave thing, although if she was serious, he could see the benefits for him. He knew they needed to talk about it soon, but figured they would have plenty of time to talk on the drive out west. In the mean time there was a lot to get done.

Junior had been hard at work for nearly two hours when Sarah came to the door of the garage. She leaned against the frame clad in one of his BDU shirts, her tan legs showing from mid thigh down. He lowered the cases of ammo stacked on the handcart and wiped the sweat from his brow. Sarah rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and smiled at him.

"How long have you been up?" she asked. She suddenly yawned, and giggled. "Guess I'm not all the way awake yet. Have you had breakfast?"

"Since five," Junior replied, "And no, I haven't." It took her a moment to sort out his answer.

"Oh, OK, I'll fix something. You coming in soon or should I bring it out here?" she asked.

"I'll be in shortly, I just want to get the last of the ammo loaded, then I need to figure out a way to store the guns. I would like to keep a few handy, in case we need them." He tilted the two wheeler back and shoved the load up the ramp into the trailer.

Across the nose of the trailer he had stacked crates of ammunition, grouped by caliber. The largest stock piles were the 5.65 round for the M4A1, and the 7.62 for his AK-47's and SKS rifles. He also had a significant stock of .308 for his Remington 700. Cap it all off with thousands of .22 rimfire, 12 gauge rounds in three varieties, #4 shot for small game, 00 buck for self defense, and slugs for anything that needed killing, along with various odds and ends to go along with his eclectic collection, and you had a significant amount of weight. Junior had decided to load the ammo down both side of the front of the cargo box to distribute the weight better. He had constructed shelves of 2x4's and plywood, and would use ratchet straps to keep everything in place. Stowing the last few cases he tied it all down, using scraps of plywood here and there to secure smaller boxes.

Breakfast was French toast smothered in maple syrup, and Junior was loath to see the last of his eggs gone. When he mentioned it Sarah suggested getting some chickens when they got to Montana. This improved his mood somewhat, especially the picture of her in a gingham dress, hem gathered to hold the eggs she had collected. When he smirked at his mental art, Sarah demanded to know what was so funny. For some reason she didn't see the humor in it, go figure. After a few minutes to let his breakfast settle, he sent her to get dressed while he got ready to go. Climbing up into the big Ford and settling into the leather seats, they set out to see her folks.

The ride over was uneventful, if you consider getting road head uneventful. When Sarah unzipped his pants he groaned, already hardening at the thought of what was in store. She reminded him to keep his eyes on the road, as she didn't want to meet her Maker with a cock in her mouth. By the time they got to her parent's house Junior had a big smile on his face.

When the big black Ford pulled into his drive, George Whitman stepped onto the porch with a rifle in his hands. Seeing his daughter jump out of the passenger door almost before the truck had stopped, he sat the gun down and jumped off the porch. Junior was trying to get the truck in park, and hoping Sarah came to her senses before she exposed her family to the Super Flu. Sarah ran toward he pa, then stopped, fist clenched at her sides while tears streamed down her face. Her father stopped fifteen yards from her, tears shining in his eyes. A commotion at the front of the cabin caused Junior to look up as Sarah's Ma and two other women came boiling out of the door. They were followed by two men who caught the younger women just short of George Whitman, who had stepped in front of his wife. They almost appeared to be dancing as she tried to get by him on one side, and then the other. He kept stepping in front of her all the while talking softly to her.

Junior had caught up with Sarah, and wrapped her in a hug, pulling her tight against him. He felt her sobs, and wished there was some way to make this easier. He had feared a scene similar to this, the worst case scenario being someone in the family getting too close to Sarah, exposing them to the flu. Once things had settled down and were under control, Junior was introduced to the family members he had not met. The two couples consisted of Sarah's brother Joel, his wife Shelley and Sarah's sister Janice and her husband Dave Walker. Dave and Joel fetched lawn chairs for everyone to sit in, except Junior and Sarah of course. Once everyone was settled, Junior explained to them his plan for leaving, and offered them the option of using his home while he was gone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.