Super Flu - Cover

Super Flu

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Junior would later describe the next three weeks as hell on earth. He made sure that Sarah was safely tucked away in his underground home, and that she was sufficiently armed to withstand any possible intruders. He wasn't too worried about anyone actually getting into his home, the foot thick steel doors placed on the former bunker would withstand anything but heavy artillery or a tank round, but he believed in being prepared. Although he had promised not to, he went back to his Pa's place. What he found he half expected, and steeling himself, got a spade and pick from the shed. Digging a grave in the rocky soil wasn't easy, and the tears in his eyes didn't help. After a trip back to the tool shed for an axe to chop through a large root, and three hours of hard work, it was done. He rolled his father's body in the sheet from his bed. Another hour of backfilling the grave and he was done. He made a simple marker of a 1x12 and stood over the mound of stones he had piled on top to thwart scavengers.

"Pa, I know I ain't no parson, but I'm what you got. I know you missed Ma something awful and I hope you two are happy together again. Now don't go and get yourself kicked out of Heaven by trying to set up a still. I reckon the Good Lord will have plenty there for you to drink. Tell Ma, Lissie, Dale, and Chuck I said hello. Tell Gramps and Grams I miss 'em. And if'n you get the chance, tell the Big Guy we're in a world of trouble down here, and could use some help."

Junior slapped his worn out Bass Pro Shop cap back on his head, and carried the tools back to the house. Long years of habit had him cleaning the spade and oiling it before hanging it back in the shed. He walked to the well and pulled on the rope that suspended a jug of shine in the cooling water. One eye watering slug later he sat down on the well coping, head hung between his legs, as his tears plopped into the dust at his feet. Twilight found him still there, his mind replaying happy scenes from his days in this same house. Finally, he heaved a great sigh, scrubbed the traces of tears from his cheeks with the back of his hands and stood up. Looking down at the jug, he grabbed the ring and brought it to his lips again. He slapped the cork back into place and lowered the jug back into the well. Walking to the house, he loaded up anything he thought he might need, all of his Pa's tools and guns, blankets, and such. He started the jacked up Chevy and headed for the Whitman place.

Once again he did not approach too closely to the house, and carried on a short shouted conversation with Sarah's Pa. He told them of his Pa's death, and accepted their condolences. He was relieved to learn that they were all still in good health, and held out hope they might come through this thing untouched if they stayed isolated. Having some good news helped to lift his spirits somewhat and he returned to his home and Sarah.

Junior hit the remote on his sun visor to open the large steel doors and drove into the underground garage. Parking next to his Humvee he climbed out of his truck and headed into his living quarters. Noticing movement near the door he froze until Sarah stepped out, the Remington 870 she carried pointed at the ground.

"How were things at your Pa's?" she asked. At his head shake she came to him and wrapped her arms around him. Holding her snug to his side they walked into the living room together. Setting the shotgun beside the door after making sure it was on safe, she led Junior to the couch and fetched him a beer. Junior was thankful she didn't try to make him feel better by telling him how much better off his Pa was, or any of the other things folks seem to say at a time like this. She just sat with him in silence and cuddled against him. Soon the knowledge that he had to go on, and that Sarah needed him, brought him out of his gloomy thoughts and he kissed the top of her head.

"Well slave, what have you fixed your master for supper?" he asked. Sarah jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

"Ham, with baked sweet taters, and I almost forgot it's still in the oven. I hope it didn't burn!!!" she yelled over her shoulder. Junior followed her into the kitchen to find her pulling a delicious looking ham from the oven. The aroma that filled the kitchen had his stomach rumbling loud enough to cause Sarah to giggle.

"So I guess the Master is hungry," she said as she placed the steaming dish on the table. An equally hot dish of sweet potatoes smothered in melted marshmallows soon followed. Junior sat down and did his best to commit one of the seven deadly sins, that being gluttony. The way he felt when he pushed back from the table, he figured he had done a good job.

Snuggled up next to Sarah later that night, he found his mind replaying the day. As tears trickled down his cheeks she pulled him tight against her and held him until he drifted off to sleep.

Junior woke to the sensation of something warm and moist wrapped around his cock. Blinking the sleep from his eyes he felt Sarah's muscular ass pressing into his upper thighs as she ground herself back onto his rod. They had shifted in the night, and when she had woken with his morning wood snuggled between her ass cheeks, she had placed him at her core, sliding onto him. Reaching around her, he cupped one breast and pulled her tight against him, taking the driver's seat and setting their rhythm. He slowly picked up the pace, driving harder and deeper into her. As her nipple stiffened against his palm he rolled it between his fingers, pulling a groan from deep in her throat. Feeling his peak approach he snaked his other arm under her, curling it around to find her clit. Her hand was already there, frantically rubbing, so he cupped her other tit instead. When he nipped the junction of her shoulder and neck lightly she stiffened, a low keening sound filling the bedroom. The fluctuations of her sheath around his manhood triggered his own release as he groaned into her hair.

Laying in the after glow she turned to him, rubbing her cheek in the sparse hair on his chest. Holding her loosely against him he kissed the top of her head until she turned her face up to his. Sharing a lingering kiss after a mind blowing orgasm was a great way to start the day, Junior decided. Soon nature's call could not be ignored and he made his way to the head to relieve himself.

After a soothing hot shower together, and a little teasing, they headed to the kitchen to fix themselves a breakfast of leftover ham slices and fried eggs. Junior used a piece of toast to soak up the last of his runny eggs as he filled Sarah in on his plans for the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.