Super Flu
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Junior's mind was still processing all the events of the last several hours as he drove toward home. I wasn't until he made a turn onto a rutted back road that his thinking mind caught up with where his instincts were taking him. Realizing he had headed for Sarah's house he pulled over to the side and stopped. Taking a few moments to let his head try to sort itself out he crossed his arms on the steering wheel and pillowed his head on his forearms. Trying to figure out why his subconscious would lead him to this particular location, he thought back to the day he had met Sarah Whitman.

Junior had gone into Gatlinburg to pick up some supplies for himself and Pa. Loading the bags of sugar and other groceries in water proof tubs, for it looked like it might rain, hadn't taken that long. Junior fired up his truck and headed home. Fifteen minutes into an hour drive the first fat drops of rain hit his windshield. Within thirty seconds it was raining so hard Junior was beginning to wonder about God's promise to Noah not to flood the earth again. The torrential rain turned the back roads into rivers, as water, following the path of least resistance, threatened to wash them out. Junior slowed to a more sedate speed as the large tires on his truck occasionally hydroplaned on the large pools of water in the road. Even at full speed his wipers could barely keep up with the deluge. It was only due to the fact he was keeping a sharp eye out to dodge the larger pools that he even saw the vague outline of a person staggering along the shoulder of the road. As it was, he couldn't get stopped before hitting a large pool of muddy water, further soaking the poor soul. As Junior brought his truck to a halt he wondered what idiot would be out walking in a storm, still he did the neighborly thing, leaning across and throwing the passenger door open. Hearing splashing footsteps he knew the poor fellow was taking him up on his unspoken invitation to get in the dry. Course, what he didn't expect was an obviously pregnant woman awkwardly clambering into his front seat. Junior reached behind the seat and grabbed a towel he kept for when he went swimming in the creek. He handed it to her with a smile and threw the transmission into gear. The pounding of the rain on the truck, and the roar of the engine made it hard to carry on a conversation. He did learn her name however, and since he knew her Pa, and where he lived, he concentrated on making his way up the mountain. As he drove he remembered hearing how George Whitman's oldest gal had gotten pregnant while at college in Nashville, and figured this was her. She looked about ready to pop, and since being cold and wet couldn't be good on her or the baby he took her by his folks and got her some dry clothes. Ma made a fuss over her, and listening to Ma prattle on with her he learned a few things. Seems she had gone to a party with some friends, and had a few drinks. Growing up drinking shine like the rest of the folks in Junior's neck of the woods, she could handle her liquor. But someone had put something in one of her drinks, and she woke up the next day not knowing where she was. Turned out some of the frat boys decided to have a good time and spiked her drink. They ended up with prison sentences, and she ended up with a growing belly. She had been driving back from Gatlinburg, where she was taking online classes to keep up with her schooling, when she lost control on the loose gravel road. She had started walking home when the storm hit. After she had changed into a maternity dress Ma had saved from one of her pregnancies, and dried and brushed her hair, Junior gave her a ride home. By now the storm had stopped and the sun was shining. It was a pleasant trip spent chatting about this and that. Junior found himself running into her more and more over the next month at various functions. Then suddenly he realized he hadn't seen or heard from her in several weeks. Talking to his mother about it he learned she was in the hospital in Gatlinburg, and had delivered a girl. He also learned that she was giving the baby up for adoption. Weeks stretched to two months before he saw Sarah again. Once again she was walking along the road, only on this day the sun was shining.

Junior was on his way back home from doing his Reserve Weekend, and was looking forward to a hot shower and a home cooked meal. Rounding a corner in a spray of gravel, Lynyrd Skynrd blasting out "Give Me Three Steps" and singing at the top of his lungs while his hands kept beat on the wheel, he noticed a sight not often seen in these parts. A woman was jogging along the road in a pair of skin tight running shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Dark hair done up in a single braid hung down to her mid back. Junior slowed to admire the play of the muscles under the smooth brown skin of her legs, oh yeah, and the roll and bounce of her perfect ass with each step. When she turned her head to check on the vehicle coming up behind her, Junior just about lost it. Damn, it was Sarah. Where had she been hiding that killer bod? Slowing even further he pulled even with her as Sarah slowed to a walk. The height of his truck prevented him from seeing all but the top of her head as he stopped when she was even with the passenger door. The door swung open and she sprang lithely into the bucket seat, smiling at Junior.

"Where you been?" She asked. "I haven't heard from you in a while."

Junior let the truck idle as he looked her over. The athletic tank top she wore was plastered to her skin by sweat, and he could see the outline of her sports bra. That particular item of clothing cupped a luscious set of C cups which bounced very little in its tight confines. Below stretched the flat toned stomach of a natural athlete. And those shorts. Damn, they were not only short, they were very short. And tight, Junior caught a good look at a hell of a camel toe as she climbed in. He tore his gaze from her body and met her eyes. Damn, he had never noticed how green her eyes were, come to think of it, he had never really seen her eyes before. Always when they talked before her gaze was downcast and she wouldn't look him in the eye. He noticed the confident, almost teasing look in her eye and it threw him for a moment. Leaving her first question unanswered, she hit him with another.

"So," she almost whispered, "do you like what you see?"

"Hell yeah", Junior replied. "Damn girl, where have you been hiding that body?"

"Behind six pounds of kid, ten pounds of water retention, and maternity clothes." She said with a smile. Junior continued to look her over, making no secret of his admiration. Rather than be put of by his frank gaze, she felt thankful for it. It let her know she was attractive, yet did not carry the dirty feel that some men's looks did. Like Mr. Jennings, the Pharmacist at the local Walgreens, who made her feel like she needed a shower every time he looked at her. Junior's gaze was open and frank and made her feel desirable, not dirty. She turned a little in the seat, careful to keep her legs closed, for she didn't want him to see that much yet. She could tell by the way his eyes widened a little that he had seen what she wanted him too. Half of her ass cheek was hanging out of the shorts, and it drew his eyes like a magnet.

"So Charles William McCoy the Second, why haven't you looked at me like this before?" she asked, in an exaggerated hurt little girl voice. Junior tore his eyes from the brown expanse of skin with a visible effort and looked her in the eye. He shifted slightly, trying to keep the developing rise in his Levi's from becoming to obvious. "Cause I ain't never seen you look'n like dis' afore." He said, laying on the hillbilly accent. "Damn, you trying to get yourself raped girl. Cause if'n you is..." Junior trailed off as he realized what he had said.

Sarah leaned over and laid a hand on his thigh. She could see the apology forming in his head, but spoke before he could form the words.

"Hush Junior, I know you didn't mean anything by it, and I know you would never hurt me." She gave him a look that would have a priest hard as a rock, and continued. "But you can "rape" me any time you want."

There was no mistaking the lust in her voice, or her eyes and Junior took a moment to think it over. "Are you saying you want me to force myself on you, like those stories I've read on the internet? Do you get off on being controlled or something? And what about spanking and all that, I don't know if I could do that to you. I mean, I've never hit a woman... ," Junior started babbling as soon as her meaning became clear to him.

She placed a finger on his lips, silencing him, then leaned back in the seat again.

"I'm not sure," she said. "I've been talking to a councilor about the rape and some other stuff came up. I have always had fantasies of serving a man, my man. Doing what he said, when he said, no matter what. And I told my councilor and she said to find someone I could trust to not hurt me, or who would stop if I changed my mind, and you popped into my mind. And the more I thought about it the more right it seems. So I found out you were coming home today, and dressed like this and waited for you to come along, and..."

She stop abruptly, with a little gasp, as Junior had finally got it all worked out in his head and had spoken. "Shut up!" He had not yelled, yet years of experience as a Marine had put authority in his voice. He looked her in the eye and noticed the slight flare of her nostrils and widening of her eyes. While she was still off balance from his first command he issued another. "Spread your legs." Short and to the point. Junior figured he, and she, could find out real quick if this was what she wanted.

Sarah hesitated for a moment, then slowly spread her legs, and slid down in the seat a little, so he could get a good look. She knew what he could see, and the thought, along with the sudden way he took control, had her pussy dampening already. The crotch of her running shorts consisted of a seam, that was all. A seam no wider than her index finger that was now hidden in the folds of her labia, pulled tight into her slit by her scooting down in the leather seat. So what Junior was seeing was what she wanted him to see, two smooth shaven plump lips, becoming plumper as she began to get excited by his gaze, split by a slim piece of cloth. She gasped as he leaned over and slowly slid a finger along the seam of her shorts, rubbing gently against her moistening lips. He stopped over her clit, pressing the fabric gently against her nub, and began to rub in a small circle. His finger pushed the fabric aside and began to play with her clit. A sudden overpowering orgasm left her quivering breathlessly in the seat. When she recovered and opened her eyes Junior was leaning against the driver's door, his fly open. His rigid pole stood a good eight inches tall, and pulsed slightly with the beating of his heart.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.