My Seven Days of Delights - Cover

My Seven Days of Delights

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Master Ray, please find my enclosed email of my train travel home.

Master Ray,

I begin this email at the point where I was leaning out of the window of the train waving goodbye to you, with tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart. I could feel this guys eyes burning into my arse and I realised I must be showing him an awful lot of my rear end.

As you disappeared from sight and I pulled my upper half back inside the train, and suddenly felt these hands on my backside. I turned around and was confronted by a man I later discovered was called Jerry and was travelling up to Newcastle. He invited me to share his coach bay. I agreed not wanting to be alone at that moment because I was still missing you.

I sat opposite him and felt him staring at my crutch area, knowing your orders for the tasks to be completed before arriving back home in Scotland, I must confess I allowed my legs to part showing him more of my panty crutch than before.

As we chatted, I let slip the reason for my sadness was leaving behind my dearest benevolent Master, and this sparked interest in Jerry knowing more about our relationship. I told him all about the set tasks, and the time scale of completing them.

Jerry agreed to help me complete the tasks, on condition that I was to give him the first blow job and at the end before he got off the train he was to be allowed to fuck me. Knowing you did not forbade me from fucking, and usually you gave me great leeway to complete the designated tasks, I agreed to his demands.

Jerry and I slipped off to the toilet and slipped inside. With me sat on the cold steel toilet, Jerry quickly slipped his trousers down. As his pants followed suit, I felt a little disappointed. His soft cock looked tiny and hardly worth the effort of being sucked. However I had agreed and lowered my head and began licking his hairy balls and Master, you know what! His cock began to swell and harden, as it did so it lengthened and it impressed me no end that from such small beginnings developed a reasonable rigid length of cock.

By the time I was licking the underside of the head it was about four and a half inches long. Poor Jerry, he obviously really needed a quick relief because as soon as my hand pulled back his hood of his uncircumcised cock and stuck my tongue into the eye of his cock head, he jetted forth his white thick spunk and it tasted lovely.

He rather embarrassingly quickly dressed and red faced he ducked out of the toilet leaving me the chance to play with my overheated cunt. I quickly pulled my panties off and pulled out the Ben Wah balls, delighting in popping them inside my mouth to suck off the delicious cunt juice. I was almost on the verge of cumming when I heard a knock on the door and a female voice whisper, "Charlady, Let me in, Jerry has sent me!"

I reached up and unlocked the door when it swung open just enough for a young looking woman to slip inside. She stood staring at my lacy panties on the floor and my swollen cunt lips with the clear sign of the juices starting to run down my legs. With the door now closed and Sharon here leaning back against the door she hissed, "Well you fucking whore, are you going to fucking suck my cunt or what, Bitch?" As she said this she thrust her hips forward and I quickly reached for the hem of her skirt. I raised it up to find she was not wearing panties and her cunt like mine was shaved and already soaking wet.

As she rasped, "Suck it you fucking slut, I want your tongue inside my honey pot, cunt!" and she grabbed me by the hair, pulling my head down between her legs. In the split seconds before my lips met her cunt lips my nose was filled with the delicate aroma of a well juiced cunt. I managed to part my lips as she mashed my face to her cunt and my tongue snaked out and flicked her clit. I began drinking in her juices and as she rocked her cunt against my face I was flooded with the deep desire to stick my entire head up her cunt. I almost imagined what it would look like in my mind's eye, if she stood here and I knelt in front of her with my head up her cunt.

I could feel my own cunt bubbling away as Sharon began to pant her cries of passion, suddenly it was like my head was caught in the shower as her cunt jetted forth a shower of juices, covering my face and blouse in wet patches.

Sharon gasped her thanks as she slipped from the toilet and I was left to reflect. I could not believe I had just sucked off one guy, which was bad enough but then to have sucked a strange woman's cunt and a squirter like me to boot. My main concern at that moment was my soaking wet blouse and how to dry it without it smelling like a whorehouse.

I slipped off my blouse and rinsed it through in the small stainless steel sink; I wrung it out as best as I could and began fearing I may have to stay here till I arrived at my hometown. I decided that the best I could do was put on my slightly over damp blouse and hope no one would notice.

Carefully I walked back to my seat, passing the woman Sharon along my route, she blushed slightly as I passed and she realised why my blouse was wet. I approached Jerry who commented on my wet blouse, my dare areola clearly showing and my erect nipples pushing the limits of my blouse. I was just about to answer him when the section door opened and the ticket collector asked for my ticket, I blushed a deep red as I knew he was looking at my blouse.

Jerry did not help matters by telling me to remove my wet blouse and replace it with a dry one from my baggage. I thought I could bluff my way out of this until after the Collector had gone, but Jerry and Alfred, the collector suddenly began urging me on to change my blouse before I caught my death of cold.

I figured that Jerry had spoken to Alfred, and warned him about me submissive nature, Master, what could I do? I looked at the floor as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and finally removed it. I was about to turn to get a dry one from my bag when Jerry demanded I turn and let Alfred have a closer look at my nipples. Alfred immediately took my rock hard nipples into his rough fingers, pinching and twisting them with obvious delight. Suddenly I felt his lips on my nipple and his tongue flicking at the nipple. Jerry ordered me to raise my skirt so he could see my shaved naked cunt. Alfred quickly released my nipples and stood back to look, he then stuck out his hand and brushed its roughness against my tender cunt lips. I noticed the trail of wetness my lips left on the back of his hand.

I also noticed the bulge forming in Alfred's pants and my juices began flowing even more. Master, why am I such a slut that the mere hint of a man's hardening cock turns my cunt into a literal river.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.