My Seven Days of Delights
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That night we slept a restful peaceful sleep like never before, Charlady laid cuddled in my arms and I must confess; I was falling in love with my submissive little slut. I tenderly kissed her good night when she said, "Master, I love you more than life itself and I thank you for releasing my inner soul free!"

"Oh, my Charlady, I love you too but I think you are confusing love and lust, for I think you are in lust with me and love me like a father figure!" I replied. Weakly she smiled and snuggled even closer to me as we settled down for the night.

I woke next morning with my usual morning glory of an erection and found my cock already trapped between charlady's delicate thighs, although not in either her cunt or her arse, I gently began thrusting my cock where it lay and was soon rubbing up against her cunt lips from behind.

Without opening her eyes, Charlady moaned so softly and her breathing became laboured. I could feel the tell tale traces of her cunt juice on my throbbing cock. I moved position ever so slightly and my next thrust had my cock head past her open cunt lips and pressing against her vulva. A couple more thrusts had me half buried in her cunt as she turned slightly showing me her nipples were already erect.

Suddenly she turned her head towards her left shoulder and found my mouth as we exchange saliva in a passionate French kiss. Dreamily she moaned, "morning my wonderful benevolent master!"

"Morning my ever ready little slut!" I replied. For the next forty minutes we both enjoyed a leisurely fuck and I teased and caressed her nipples as she began climaxing, during which she repeatedly called my name.

Finally as my twitching cock announced its pending cum climax, I whispered into her ear, "Here comes my baby making seed, slut, take it deep inside your fertile little cunt and watch my baby begin to grow inside of you!" I also added "What a present to take back to Scotland, whore, a baby boy, an exact duplicate of your cunt fucking Master"

Charlady became extremely excited at the thought of being impregnated by my spunk, or maybe it was just her love of being called a whore and a slut, or more likely it was the fact that yet again she had become my personal cum bucket accepting every load of spunk I chose to direct her way.

We bathed in the afterglow of our sexual activities as we considered the plans for today, Charlady wanted to go shopping again but I told her I had other plans for her, although they would not start till 3 pm. I agreed to her going shopping on her own provided she was back home by 2 pm and she completed a few little tasks as she went.

Even before I told her the tasks I expected her to complete she agreed to carry them out. I then explained that she was to wear bare minimum of clothing and as she would be travelling by public transport where ever possible she was to flash her cunt and arse by walking upstairs on the buses with a guy right behind her.

Also in three different shops she was to get a shop keeper to sign in biro her left breast with their name and the name of the shop, but here was the crux of her task the last thing she would be allowed to remove was her blouse. This obviously meant that she would have to be naked to get her breast autographed. Charlady still agreed to accept the challenge and hurried to the guest room to select her clothing for the shopping trip. Shortly thereafter she appeared in the living room wearing a short bright red miniskirt which barely covered her crutch area and a silver translucent blouse which clearly showed off her dark areola and her erect nipple.

She was eager to get off shopping but before she went I gave her some final instructions, when naked she was to allow the person to examine her cunt and even play with it up to a point, however she was not allowed to cum nor was she allowed to accept anything in to her eager cunt. So she could be licked, rubbed but not fingered or fucked. Also when she was getting the breast autographed, she was to ask for a number to be printed alongside the name and shop name so I could phone to confirm that they had actually signed her breast.

I thought biro was a good idea because I could clean it off her breast where as felt pen may become permanent and a possible problem once back home in Scotland. I also had plans for later which would need Charlady naked and hygienically clean, so felt tip pen would ruin that idea.

With a quick kiss and rub of her cunt I sent her off to start her shopping adventure and I began to clean up the hose, moving furniture as needed preparing for the party to end all parties tonight.

Whilst alone at home, I also prepared some strawberry jelly, cold thick custard, fresh double whipping cream and a range of fresh fruit was cut up and placed in the fridge. This fruit included Strawberries, grapes, sliced banana, sliced apple, pear and orange segments as well as halved cherries, in fact I placed four cherry stalks on one side for something of a laugh later.

I was so busy preparing everything I did not have time to think about what Charlady was up to; but later she told me this was how her shopping adventure went. Charlady walked carefully from my front door and down the street and was accompanied by John my next door neighbour, who apparently was on his way to work. As they walked along John asked her where she was going and why. She told him I was too busy to go with her but she was going shopping for some last minute presents to take home to Scotland and added that she had to complete a few tasks set by her master Ray.

John was almost tempted to ask what the tasks were but knew better; instead he asked are you supposed to flash at some people. Her blush told him the answer without her saying a word and John added; well you can begin by flashing me your charms, when you bend to tie your shoe lace. Charlady replied, but I am not wearing shoe laces! John laughed and said, I know but who cares.

So Charlady walked a few paces in front of John and bent straight open legged allowing him to see her anal ring and her already puffed up cunt lips. As she straightened up she felt his hand touching her cunt and she immediately said, Master has forbade me from having anything inside my cunt until I have returned home, but he did allow me to be rubbed or licked.

As they walked along John gently rubbed her cunt till his two fingers were awash with her sticky cunt juices, where upon he made her lick them clean and as they parted company at the bus stop, he leaned forward in front of two women and kissed Charlady goodbye, but in doing so he made sure to pinch her right nipple quite harshly, causing Charlady to almost gasp for breath.

Happy to be on the bus, she was followed closely up the stairs to the top deck by a man in his mid twenties and she was convinced he could see and smell her aroused cunt. When she sat down, he passed her smiling and sat a few seats further back. When she reached the shopping mall, she looked around for the type of shop she could achieve her tasks in and then went off to complete her proper shopping, planning on returning to those likely shops after she had got the presents she wanted for home.

After completing her present shopping, charlady entered the shoe shop and asked for a male assistant to help her choose a pair of fuck me high heels, as the assistant asked what size she required she asked if it was possible for him to measure her feet as she had been having problems with her regular shoes.

So kneeling down in front of her he placed her foot in the measuring guide and in doing so lifted her foot from the floor which gave him a split second glimpse up between her legs. Of course unbeknown to him, Charlady had exaggerated this action and kept her legs open allowing him to see her aroused wet cunt.

The assistant asked if she had experienced any pains in her calf muscles as she slowly sensually felt his way up her legs. Charlady took a deep intake of breath as she replied no not in my calf muscles but I was having a few funny feelings higher up. The assistant suggested that she may be more comfortable in one of their special assessment cubicles where she could have privacy as they tried to work out what needed to be done to supply her with the comfortable shoes she wanted.

They moved into the cubicle and as soon as the door was closed and bolted, the assistant asked her to tell her exactly what her problem was and where. She said with quivering voice, "I have a master, who has commanded me to get three signatures, shop names and telephone numbers on my right breast before I return to him so he can call the numbers to confirm the details!" she paused trying to gauge the assistants reaction, "The question is if I undress to reveal my breast as my master demands, will you sign it and give the other details he wants!" she asked.

Quick as a flash the assistant replied, "Why yes of course I would be only too happy to sign your breast for you!"

"Yes but wait, I have not told you all my instructions!" Charlady continued, "I am to remove my clothing in such a way that I am to stand naked in front of you in order to get this signature!" she added.

The sales assistant rubbed his hands with glee, as he replied, "I like the sound of your master! He seems a real sport having such a willing partner as yourself and allowing you to show off your charms so!"

Charlady cut him short as she added, "But I am not allowed anything inside my cunt or arse, the only concession I can give is to let you rub or lick my cunt, but not to me climaxing!"

"What about you giving me a blow job in exchange for my signature, though" the assistant asked.

"Master never mentioned anything about my mouth!" Charlady replied, "Maybe I should phone him and ask?" she added.

Fearing the chance of a blow job may just pass him by, the assistant said, "Why make out you're a dumb blonde, surely your master left out such instructions to give you an initiative test!"

Without another word being said, Charlady slowly removed her skirt and then her blouse, the assistant stepped forward and duly signed her right breast Geoff Small, Shoefayre, and added the shop phone number. He then slipped his trousers down and released his impressive nine-inch cock which Charlady swallowed like she was starving. After a few minutes Geoff spurted his cum deep into her throat and Charlady swallowed it all happily.

Then quickly dressing she slipped out the cubicle as Geoff told her any more such problems please don't hesitate to come back and see me. Charlady licked her lips and wished she could have had that fine specimen of a cock buried up to the hilt in her cunt but she was not about to disobey her Master.

The next shop Charlady entered was a lingerie shop and she picked out an older mature female shop assistant, they talked for a while and then the assistant called Mary led Charlady off to the changing rooms. Mary quickly returned with a couple of sample bra sets and slipped into the cubicle beside Charlady. Charlady was already naked when she entered and upon turning to face Mary, she showed her the signed right breast. Mary shocked, whispered why this signature on her breast was.

Charlady quickly explained her tasks and asked Mary to add her own name, shop name and phone number to it. Mary asked what payment Charlady gave to this guy Geoff in return for him signing her breast. Mary made charlady give her all the details once she knew Charlady's payment was a blowjob. Mary insisted on hearing in great detail what Geoff cock looked and tasted like. Then without further ado, she demanded charlady suck her cunt in exchange for her adding her signature. Charlady reluctantly agreed and was about to kneel before Mary when she was stopped.

Mary said, not here, it's too vulnerable, come with me to our staff canteen which is empty till later and you can do it there. Charlady turned to grab her clothes and was about to begin dressing when Mary again stopped her saying, no need to redress for the door to the staff room is just over here and I am sure you will not be seen.

Just as Mary drew back the curtain, one of the younger Sales assistants almost bumped into Charlady. The girl never batted an eyelid as she apologised and made it seem a common occurrence for a female customer to be out in the shop as naked as the day she was born.

Quickly Charlady slipped into the staff room and as soon as Mary closed the door, charlady had her hands up under Mary's dress pulling her knickers down. Mary managed to get to the table and lay back having hauled her dress up to her waist. Charlady now looked down upon jet black hairy bush of the older woman's cunt. Suddenly she felt Mary's hands on her shoulders as her head was pulled down towards this gaping cunt. As soon as charlady's tongue touched Mary's clit the older woman began calling charlady a brazen hussy and a common whore. In fact Mary was becoming so vocal; charlady feared it could be heard outside in the shop.

This was sort of confirmed when the young sales assistant opened the staff room door and slipped in begging Mary to be quiet. In the finish, the young assistant simply raised her skirt and with panties still in place lowered her own cunt over Mary's shrieking mouth effectively muffling the sounds coming from it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.