My Seven Days of Delights - Cover

My Seven Days of Delights

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After all the sexual activity of yesterday, I decided that charlady deserved a lie in and we snuggled up till just before midday. As I awoke I was aware of a lovely warm wet sensation between my legs, Charlady was laid and leisurely alternating between sucking and kicking my rapidly hardening cock.

After a long leisurely fuck, we discussed our plans for the day although there was a tinge of sadness for Charlady's stay was coming to an end and we only had three more days left. I told charlady my plan for today was a little sex au natural al fresco so to speak.

This intrigued Charlady and she pumped me for more information, I decided to cater to her interest but only part way. On the outskirts of East London is a 48 hectare wood which is protected by conservation orders and is called Epping Forest. In all true senses of the term it is indeed a densely covered forest originating in the 16th century with many pathways which lead to very private copses.

I then ordered her to dress with bare minimum of clothing; a short skirt and blouse would suffice. Twenty minutes later we were in the car and heading for Epping Forest, I ordered Charlady to unbutton all but two of her blouse buttons and to raise her skirt up so I could clearly see her shaven cunt. I knew that if I could see her cunt other drivers in Lorries and buses would also be able to see it.

Soon after we began our journey I noticed her nipples were very erect and poking through the flimsy fabric of her blouse. Something which was not helped by my comment that the bus driver who had been trying like mad to keep up with us must be enjoying his view of charlady's exposed cunt. I ordered her to give him a wave and blow him a sexy kiss. Before we drove off leaving him tuck at a bus stop.

I slipped my left hand between her thighs and found, just as I expected, her cunt was awash with juices and her hard little nub of a clit poking forth from its silver ring. A few quick flicks of my fingers had Charlady grasping for air and her tits bouncing so much they threatened to break free from their flimsy hiding place.

By now we were on the outskirts of London's east end and still 5 miles from Epping, Charlady looked distraught when I commanded her to remove her blouse. As we continued, she blushed a couple of times when she was tooted and cheered by lorry drivers passing our car. Clearly they approved of her display of naked tits and cunt.

Then we turned left into light woodlands and I announced we were entering Epping Forest, Charlady excitedly scanned the surrounding woodlands and with a tremor in her voice she asked what my plans were for her now we were here. I simply replied without a second's hesitation saying wait and see my randy little fuck slut.

Deeper and deeper into the forest we drove until we approached a place known as High Beach, where I parked the car. I instructed Charlady to replace her blouse but not to button it up; she could however tie it to cover her tits. I removed from the boot of the car a holdall retrieved a vibrator from it. Then I inserted the small vibrator into her cunt and turned it on to its max, tossed a pair of her panties at her and instructed her to put them on. I stressed that she would not have them on for long but they were to prevent us losing her vibe in case it fell out.

Slowly we walked down a well worn path leading into the ever thickening surrounding trees. Charlady found it difficult to walk as every step she took moved the vibe buried in her cunt and triggered even more ripples of pleasure emanating from the very core of her sexual being.

Further and further we went into the forest, the trees now beginning to obscure the sunlight, I then led Charlady off to the right of the path and an almost idyllic spot suddenly opened out before us, It was as if some great being had simply pulled up several trees to create an almost perfectly round open space and then laid a lush green lawn. Again almost perfectly two strong sapling trees had taken root almost in the centre of copse, and they were ideally parted by about four feet. These would make perfect pillory posts to tie Charlady to.

Taking from the bag a travel rug, I spread this on the floor just before the two saplings and instructed Charlady to remove all her clothes except her panties. Eagerly she did so, and willingly allowed me to blindfold her. Suddenly there was a loud cracking sound, which startled Charlady until my comforting voice told her not to worry it was just me making a temporary spreader bar from a piece of a tree.

I ordered Charlady to kneel on the rug and then I tied her ankles to the temporary bar forcing her legs wide apart. Next I tied her arms behind her back forcing her to thrust forth her magnificent tits. I knelt before her and leaned forward taking each of her nipples in my mouth in turn; there I would suck harshly whilst flicking her nipples with my tongue. The effects of this were to have Charlady moaning louder and louder. Her moaning reached fever pitch as I began to gently run her cunt through the old panties keeping the vibe in place.

When her panties were well and truly soaked in her cunt juices, I reached into the bag and retrieved a sharp knife. The first Charlady knew of this was when she felt the cold steel against her thighs and felt the panties being cut away. Once her panties were gone, I removed the vibe and laid it on the rug, forming the now destroyed panties into a ball; I ordered Charlady to open her mouth and popped the panties in, telling her to suck her own cunt juices from them.

Charlady shivered slightly as the gentle breeze wafted over her naked body, although I suspect it was in anticipation as much as it was because of the breeze. Suddenly Charlady heard voices getting closer and closer and began to panic; I calmed her fears by announcing her comes our audience right on cue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.