My Seven Days of Delights - Cover

My Seven Days of Delights

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At ten pm I released Charlady from her bonds as she had by that point been restricted for nearly five hours, I allowed her to walk round and ensured her circulation was properly restored before ordering her to go shower or take a bath if she preferred.

Meanwhile Master Ray prepared a small snack by way of supper as the desert he had carefully licked from Charlady's aroused body was less fortifying than I had anticipated and I was peckish. I assumed that Charlady would also be peckish, rightly as it turned out.

After eating we retired to bed around eleven thirty pm and cradled each other to sleep. In my sleep I must have been dreaming for I found myself waking up with my lips around charlady's engorged nipple. I think it was Charlady's moans which woke me from my vivid dream of drinking breast milk direct from a lactating nipple.

I soon nestled up to her and we both settled into a deep contented sleep only waking around three am when Charlady requested permission to go to the toilet, sleepily I agreed.

It was then eight thirty in the morning before I stirred, Charlady was still sleeping and I carefully disentangled myself trying not to disturb her.

I slipped off to the toilet and then went down to the shower room where I took a hot shower before making breakfast for Charlady and myself. I gently nudged her until she stirred and with a smiling face she said, "Morning, Master, thank you for a wonderful dream last night!"

I offered her the breakfast tray and she said, "Master it is my job to do the menial tasks like cooking and preparing breakfast for you!"

I replied, "Yes but you looked so peaceful as you slept and believe me you have a busy night ahead of you tonight, so maybe it would be better for you to save your strength!"

Charlady looked puzzled but said nothing. After sharing breakfast in bed, I ordered Charlady to dress conservatively and to meet me in the living room. Because we had a good understanding of my rules and dress codes, Charlady knew that conservatively dress meant that she was to wear bra and panties beneath moderate clothes; In other words to dress prim and proper and not like a slut.

Because she was so dressed, Charlady knew it was safe to ask questions as it was clearly not a playtime. "Ray, what have you got planned for this morning?" she asked.

"Charlady, we are going to visit some friends of mine and I want them to see the real normal you not the inner slut you become!" I offered.

An hour later we arrived at a friend's house, "Hi George!" I called as the man answered the door. "Hi Ray, and who is this charming young lady?" he responded.

"Oh this is Charlady, Charlady meet George, and George meet Charlady!" I continued. "Has Tom and Alan arrived yet George?" I enquired.

"No not yet, Ray; but they phoned they are on their way!" he replied as he showed us into the living room.

As George went to make us some drinks, the doorbell suddenly rang and he called out, "That's them now as Tom was going to pick Alan up!" suddenly both the new arrivals were stood before us and introductions all round followed. Alan then said "Wow, Ray you told us she was a beauty but not this good looking!"

Charlady blushed and I could see that she was wondering what else I may have told them, but she was reluctant to ask in front of these strangers. As we sat talking Charlady sat extremely close to me and tried to follow the conversation which was difficult because of the London accents and also we were talking about people she did not know. I tried my best to explain until, George suddenly said "So come on, Charlady, let's see you properly!"

I ordered charlady to stand and then to do a turn so all four of us could look her over. Comments from the other three men kept Charlady, suitably blushed. Alan then asked me, "What are her vitals?"

I simply told charlady to answer him, she hesitated as she told him her statistics were 40 — 36 — 40, to which Alan whistled. Without looking at Charlady I simply said "Green for go!" which was our code for playtime to begin. As I did not receive a reply which indicated her compliance, I continued, "Slut, remove your blouse and skirt!"

Charlady knew better than to hesitate so she immediately began unbuttoning her blouse and soon after it hit the floor her skirt followed suit. She now stood in front of four men wearing only a lacy black bra and lacy black panties. Again she was told to turn around and show off her body to us. Tom asked if they were to be allowed to see her naked tits, I saw Charlady slightly shake her head, so I ordered her to allow Alan to remove her bra, then Alan would be allowed to remove her panties and George our host would be allowed to check whether her cunt was soaking wet or not.

Charlady had to kneel in front of Tom, but facing away from him and facing me, she had that sexual hunger in her eyes which told me she loved what was happening to her. Slowly and deliberately Tom made a meal out of removing Charlady's bra, he slipped his hands through beneath her arms to hold her bra against her tits, but this was his way of fondling her tits as I saw him pinching her already erect nipples. I coughed and Tom realised that it was time to reveal Charlady's tits to the other two eagerly waiting pairs of eyes. So with a deft flick he whipped her bra away and the two guys sucked their breath through their teeth as they admired her fine tits.

I told charlady to turn round and show Tom that which he had so recently had a grip on and that she should thank him for releasing them, also not to forget to kiss him properly for being so kind.

Charlady turned to Tom and said, "Tom, thank you for being so good as to release these from their confinement, for they were becoming a little achy!" With that she leaned forward and French kissed him, I saw that they were exchanging tongues as they kissed. After some five minutes I ordered Charlady to stop her kissing and I told Tom to stop playing with her nipples.

I then ordered Charlady to stand facing me in front of Alan, whilst he removed her panties. Both Tom and George came over to sit beside me in order to get a better view of her cunt when it was revealed. Alan slowly felt Charlady's hips as he forced his thumbs into the side bands of her panties. He suddenly said "Well my fine young bitch, it's time to show us all your wet slut's cunt!" and promptly pulled his hands downwards, Charlady's panties obviously went with them as to a chorus of cheers Charlady revealed her innermost charms. The boys were fascinated by the fact she had a clit ring inserted. Alan sneaked his hand between her legs and played with her clit ring.

Without my prompting, Charlady turned to Alan and said, "Alan thank you for being kind enough to expose my wanton cunt to the fresh air and the view of my superiors, I hope my little jewellery meets with your approval!" again she leaned in to Alan and French kissed him, I noted his hand working on her cunt as they kissed and again after five minutes, I called time on their activities.

Charlady knew what was coming next and immediately sat on George's lap with her legs wide open, as she said to George, "Please George, check my cunt, to see if it is soaking wet the way my master loves it to be?" George wasted no time in sinking two fingers deep inside her.

As he finger fucked Charlady, George said, "You naughty little slut, your wanton cunt is so wet you could scuba dive in there. You're really just a horny little whore!" I watched as he fingered her and used his thumb against her clit, Charlady's breathing got faster and shallower as she gave in to her excited state.

Again after five minutes, I ordered Charlady to come and sit beside me. She immediately French kissed George as she had the other two, before meekly standing and returning to my side. The guys suddenly asked me for permission to fuck her but I told them that she had to save herself for the party tonight however I was sure that Charlady would love to wank them off and would allow them to shoot their loads on to her face and tits.

I ordered charlady on to her knees as the three guys took out their cocks, which ranged from six inches to over ten inches and thicknesses ranging from thumb thickness to almost the size of her wrist. The guys moved to surround Charlady as they began to stroke their own cocks right in her face. Charlady leaned forward and managed to suck one cock as her hands found the other two. Then she went to work sucking and wanking them until one by one they delivered their loads. They sprayed their spunk on to her face, in her hair and eyes and watched as it dripped down on to those still fully erect nipples.

George was just about to offer her a towel when I stopped him and simply issued the command "Skin tone". Charlady immediately began to rub the spunk into her skin and soon all that was left was the traces of white streaking in her hair. Then she dressed and we bade farewell as we left to go home to prepare for the party planned for tonight.

Charlady still sported the drying streaks of sperm in her hair as we arrived back at her master's home. As soon as she entered the house, Master Ray, ordered her to shower and then go to the guest room where he would have laid out a change of clothing for her. Charlady nodded as she entered the wet room for her shower and was suddenly stopped in her tracks as she heard her master say "Remember Slut, no playing with your tits or cunt for they belong to me!"

With that she entered the wet room, whilst Master Ray went upstairs turned on his pc and started recording the action in the wet room, before entering the guest room and preparing the layout of clothes for Charlady.

He selected a black satin Basque, which would force her tits together and up creating the impression of an even bigger cleavage. Also he selected a pair of black lacy panties, a short black skirt, white extra long stockings and high heeled shoes to finish. He knew the skirt would show off the stocking tops and the gusset of her panties but decided as they were not really going out anywhere it would be a nice distraction till party time.

Returning to the computer room he sat and watched as Charlady showered, mainly to ensure she did not play with herself unduly, but also because he had to admit to himself he was becoming extremely fond of his slut and he just loved to watch her without her knowledge.

After some forty minutes, the shower shut off and Charlady emerged to wrap herself in the thick white soft towel. She struggled for a little while trying to get her wet hair to stay inside a towel turban, before switching everything off and exiting the room. Master Ray stopped the recording and switched off the pc before stepping out of the room to meet Charlady.

He immediately slipped his hand between her legs and pressed it tight to her cunt, he could feel the hardness of her clit, the rigid form of the clit ring and watched as Charlady began to shallow breathe. This was a clear sign she was still highly turned on and proof she had not eased her condition in the shower. Master Ray smiled at her and leaned forward to kiss her. As soon as her arms went up to encircle his neck he broke the kiss and turned to open the guest room door. As they entered Charlady saw the garments laid out for her to wear and smiled to herself, she thought that this was obviously the clothing she was going be wearing at the party tonight and she thought it was perfect as it enhanced her natural attributes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.