My Seven Days of Delights
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Next morning, I untied Charlady very carefully making sure not to disturb her sleep; I then gently placed my cock at the entrance to her mouth and slowly nudged it to her lips. Without opening her eyes her tongue snaked out and tasted the tip of my cock and she simply opened her mouth allowing its access freely. Soon her tongue was flicking the underside of my cock head as she tried to swallow my length into her throat.

She made soft gurgling sounds as she sucked my man meat and dreamily opened her eyes, she tried to say good morning, master but this was difficult with a mouthful of cock. I smiled down at her as my hand sought out her nipple and with a quick sharp twist; I demanded she serve me my breakfast in bed. She reluctantly released my cock and meekly climbed out of bed, looking round for her dressing gown. I informed her I wanted tea and toast and she need not bother with her dressing gown as we were alone.

Charlady quickly left the room for the kitchen, as I planned arrangements for the beginning of the day. I already had a plan forming in my mind that today would be a training day for my submissive slut. In fact it would be a day she would remember for a very long time, I intended to push her self control to the very limits and would punish any failings reasonably severely.

Just then I heard Charlady coming back upstairs, she entered the bedroom naked carrying a tray with two slices of toast and a mug of tea. She placed the tray on the bedside cabinet before picking up the mug to hand to me. Instantly the back of my hand was pressed against her cunt lips, I uttered one word, rock, and she began rubbing her cunt lips against my hand, trying her very best not to spill my tea. I reached over with my other hand and took a slice of toast, leisurely eating it as Charlady continued to rub her ever increasingly wet cunt against my hand.

By the time I had eaten both slices of toast, her thighs were trembling, and a sure sign of her approaching orgasm, so I withdrew my hand and made her lick it clean as I drank my tea. Charlady was then allowed to go get her breakfast but all the time she was naked. I eventually arrived in the kitchen to find her just finishing her coffee. I ordered her to place the crockery in to the dish washer and follow me.

I led her into the wet room, where the day before she had squirted so magnificently, only this time she was again tied to the shower chair and taking the shower head in my hand, the shower was turned on. I adjusted the shower head to a medium warm spray but a sharp invigorating force. This was then directed between her open legs, the force and stinging effect of the water directed on to her clit. I knew this would feel like a thousand little needles hitting her clit and would excite her beyond her wildest dreams. But again I withdrew the effects before she had a chance to climax.

I then soaped up her body, especially her tits, spending a great deal of time playing with and teasing her nipples. Before applying the soapy hand to her cunt area, I could not resist slipping two soapy fingers into her cunt as my thumb massaged her clit. Charlady looked up to the ceiling moaning but clearly fighting the urge to cum. After several minutes of this I hosed down my little Scottish whore and released her to allow her to dry herself off. I meanwhile dried off the shower chair before re tying her to it only this time she faced the back of the chair and her hands were tied low down on the rear legs, her own legs spread by the four foot spreader bar leaving her arse and cunt open to my ministrations. I loved the way her large tits hung down like udders on a cow ready for milking. I teased them as they hung by simulating milking a cow's udder on each nipple. I noticed at this that she had some cunt juice just beginning to trickle down her inner thigh.

I asked, "Is my number one bitch, getting sexually excited?" "Does my whore, need a fucking big hard cock to suck or fuck?" I teased. "Bet you would like several cocks right now, one to fuck your waterfall of a slutty cunt, maybe an even bigger fatter cock to fuck your tight arsehole and definitely the biggest one for you to suck with your cock loving mouth till it spewed is load deep inside your mouth and throat for my cum loving slut to swallow!" I chided her.

Between the moans and groans, Charlady mumbled, "Oh yes, Master as many cocks as you would allow your cock loving whore to accept!"

Because I was behind her, she did not see me raise my hand, nor did she hear the swish as it flew through the air but she certainly did feel its force as it impacted on her arse, the hand remained in contact with her flesh till the warmth of the sting spread delightfully across her cheek and brought a glorious deep pink blush to them.

Charlady's reaction was not one of pain, but of stepping up a level of eroticism, her moaning and groaning for cock reached a new higher level. In fact by the time the sixth spank landed her thighs were again trembling. Such was the height of her passion that she failed to calm down; instead she unleashed a long strong spurt of her cunt juice as she screamed her way through a five minute orgasm. I advised her that yet again she had cum without permission and would need more serious punishment.

Behind her back, charlady did not see the web cam recording all her reactions. I untied her and made her get down on her hands and knees; threatening her that I ought to make her lick up this spillage she had put all over the floor without permission. She was just about to do exactly that when I stopped her and ordered her to give me a blow job. As she sucked my cock, I told her that as my personal sex slave whore, she would have to make sure my cock was constantly satisfied either with her mouth or any other hole her body had.

When I felt the strong urges of my approaching orgasm, I made her stop sucking and kneel there with her mouth open as I wanked my cock to its spasming climax. Watching as the strands of spunk spurted forth and landed all over Charlady's face. I was well pleased with the results picked up by the web cam which Charlady had still not spotted.

It was only later when I made her watch the recording did she know she had been filmed. She was embarrassed as she watched and heard her actions and begged for me to erase the recording. I informed her that I would indeed erase it but only on the last day of her visit, by which time there would be a few others to go with it.

I told charlady to take a shower, as I left the wet room and headed upstairs, in the guest room I went through her luggage picking out her attire for the day. I selected a silver coloured blouse, because I liked the way it was tailored to sculpted to her upper body, thus showing off her fine large tits better, I selected a dark blue short mini skirt which I figured would show off just enough of her stocking tops and cunt, finally I added extra long silver coloured self supporting stockings.

I had just laid these out when Charlady came up the stairs calling for her master, I informed her I was in the guest room and she soon joined me. Immediately her eyes took in the attire I had laid out and she quickly looked at me as if to ask if we were staying in or not. I informed Charlady we were going to do a little sightseeing and she had ten minutes to get ready.

Nervously she coughed and meekly asked, "Master, do I really need to wear that skirt as it is very short on me because of my height!" reaching into her case she retrieved a black short skirt which was maybe 4 inches longer than the blue one and said, "This one will still show off all that you want shown off but only when you want me to and not all the time!"

I chided her about challenging my decision but accepted her explanation as to why she had done so, and agreed to allow her to swap the skirts. Ten minutes later she was sat beside me as we drove off into the centre of London, of course she had her bare cunt on view to me and anyone else who chose to look closely enough. We continued along our journey and parked nearby the London eye. She accidentally flashed a group of builders as she got out the car to great whoops and hollers of get them off from the guys.

We walked to Westminster bridge passed the St Stephens tower (the Tower that holds the bell of Big Ben), on past the Westminster palace (Houses of Parliament) on along the side of Westminster Abbey and further on the Cathedral of the same name and turned right to Buckingham Palace Road, passing Buckingham Palace as we entered Green Park (The green belt area north of Buckingham Palace) we bought some cold drinks and sandwiches and decided on an impromptu picnic.

Finding a place just off the pathway and making sure Charlady faced this path, we sat down on the grass and began to eat the sandwiches, Charlady was soon fidgeting and when told to sit still she complained the grass was tickling her bare cunt. Just then she realised that she had been sat with her legs slightly open and anyone looking properly could see her wet cunt clearly on display. In fact a group of five guys were jockeying for position on a triple seat park bench to stare up her skirt.

Charlady tried to close her legs till I ordered her not to and I told her to make a big thing about standing up as we were leaving. She was true to my word, and flashed her full charms to all the guys and two women. One of the women walked passed us muttering "Slut". But I quickly told Charlady she was just jealous because she looked to be at least fifty six years old and haggard with it. As we passed the guys there were several comments heard but I must confess the one I liked the best was, "What a fucking lucky bastard to get to fuck that slut every night!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.