My Seven Days of Delights - Cover

My Seven Days of Delights

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As per her Master's instructions, Charlady was to disembark the train and then make her way through the platform gate before stopping by the arrivals board. She was then to place her right foot up on the bench, which stood there and await her master's arrival. She was to keep her gaze fixed on the arrivals board and not turn round if approached. Charlady almost expected her master to test her by sending a man over to try to distract her.

As the Arrivals board was facing away from the platform she had just left, it meant that she was facing the passengers as they came streaming from the train. So it was obvious that she would see Agnes and Jim as well as Cassandra as they passed her position. Sure enough Cassandra was first to pass and actually blew a kiss in the direction of Charlady and smiled when she saw the reaction from Charlady.

Some minute or so later she saw Agnes and Jim coming towards her and it appeared they were arguing. In fact when they passed her she heard Agnes say "Well you did not have to let her in to the toilet! Did you!"

Charlady laughed to herself as she imagined Jim pleading his case about not being able to resist such a sexy looking lady offering an illicit blowjob to someone she had only just met.

Just then a hand patted her arse, she was just about to turn round and tell the pervert to fuck off, when she heard the familiar voice of her Master say, "Look straight ahead and don't move!" The hand then slid up under her skirt and between her legs from the back. She gasped as she felt the hand clutch her cunt and jiggle it. This caused the Ben Wah balls suddenly lurch causing intense pleasure to erupt in her cunt.

The same voice then said, "Why you horny little fuck toy, your cunt is dripping wet, you fucking randy whore!" Charlady managed to breathe a yes master as she was suddenly told to keep looking ahead but to allow herself to be led to the car park, she was warned not to try to sneak a look at her master or she would be stripped naked and made to ride through London on display to his home.

With extreme difficulty, Charlady allowed herself to be guided, fighting every step of the way the urge to look at her master's face. When they reached the car park she fully expected to be able to see her master as she went to sit in the front of the car, but Master Ray had thought of this and made Charlady stand beside the car as he slipped a blindfold over her eyes and helped her sit in total darkness in the car.

Before starting the engine, Master Ray demanded that Charlady open all but the bottom two of her blouse buttons. He then slipped his hand inside her blouse and pinched and tweaked her already erect nipple. Although Charlady could not see, she mentally saw her upper body, with her tit hanging out of her blouse and on view for anyone caring to look. This excited her beyond her wildest expectations but also scared her.

Master Ray then adjusted her skirt and she sensed her panty gusset was now on full view to her master. He then clicked the seat belt into place the vertical strap falling between her tits and almost serving to highlight their freedom from a bra. The Car's engine kicked into life and immediately she let out a lustful groan. Her master had not told her that his car seats included a massage unit which caused the seats to vibrate and this was now playing havoc with the Ben Wah balls currently spinning like satellites in orbit inside her cunt.

Master Ray had known what the effect of the massager would be on her cunt, so he simply leaned forward and said, "Is your over excited cunt, causing you concern my little horny fucker!" and he added, "Just remember that if you make a mess on my car seat, you will have to spend time on your knees on a car mat licking up any mess you make!" he then added as an afterthought "and to boot you would be stark naked whilst doing it"

Charlady just about managed to answer her master with a yes Master; I will try not to make a mess, sir!" A little disappointed in the manner of her reply, Master Ray teased her a little by getting her to embarrass herself by referring to herself as a bitch cock sucker or an always horny whore. He knew she was uncomfortable about saying these things about herself but she eventually did call herself a cock starved whore as a way of avoiding further stimulation in the railway station car park.

As they pulled away from the car park, Master Ray instructed Charlady about when they arrived at his house, she was to remain as she was now, and he said as his hand dropped into her crutch and began to probe her cunt with his finger through her panties. When he had taken her luggage indoors, he would return to collect her where she would remove her clothes fully before being led to the front door. Once inside the front door she would bend over and reach back to pull her arse cheeks apart to exhibit her anal ring to her master. Once he had examined her fully she would then be allowed to remove her blindfold but only when told to do so.

Charlady was hovering between the atmospheric worlds of pleasure and lust, trying her very best not to climax whilst feeling her master's finger trying to poke a hole in her panties and force its way into her sodden cunt.

Master Ray watched excitedly as she bit her lip to stave off an orgasm but her trembling thigh muscles told him how close she actually was to cumming. Reluctantly he stopped his probing finger and simply drove on towards his home.

When they arrived, he left charlady sat there, whilst he emptied the boot of her luggage and he stood back for ten minutes watching his ward, anticipating his return, he thought she looked great if a little worried as she reacted to every slight sound around her. He thought about teasing her by saying aloud, "Hi Jimmy, come and meet my lady friend her. Charlady" but he resisted the urge.

He suddenly reached in and took her hand, telling her to undo the seat belt, and then he slowly and carefully helped her out of the car. "Strip!" was his one word command and without hesitation Charlady removed the few items of clothing she was wearing, although her body did react when a slight breeze wafted across her body. Slowly he led her naked body over to the front door, once inside he commanded her to expose herself.

Charlady immediately bent over and pulled her arse cheeks apart exposing her anal ring and cunt to Ray's gaze. Master Ray then leant forward and lightly blows on her anal ring before tracing a feather light path with his finger from her anal ring to her clit and made sure he spread her cunt lips as he went. Charlady groaned as she felt the light touch tease her flesh.

Suddenly Master Ray hooked his finger inside the loop that hung off the Ben Wah balls and pulled sharply. The balls lurched inside her cunt walls and suddenly plopped out swinging against his finger. He then took these and pressed the silver balls against Charlady's mouth ordering her to lick them clean. Then the moment that Charlady had been eagerly anticipating happened as Master Ray allowed her to remove the blindfold.

Charlady removed the blindfold and as her eyes adjusted to the light she looked up to the friendly face of her master. "You may kiss me if you wish!" Master Ray stated. Suddenly charlady had her arms wrapped around her master's neck as she French kissed this man over twice her age.

As part of the past teachings, Charlady instantly knew what was expected of her when Master Ray demanded a cup of tea. She picked up her skirt and replaced it before slipping into the kitchen. She returned to the living room some ten minutes later with her master's cup of tea. She had learnt ages ago that her master demanded his tea served topless from his subs and as always it was strong, white with two sugars.

She moved beside him and held out his cuppa, he slipped his hand between her legs and said "Rock". Again almost as part of her conditioning she simply rubbed her cunt lips across the back of her master's hand, trying to gauge the level of pressure she could exert without pushing his hand away from her cunt lips. Several times she pressed too much and he withdrew his hand a little till she found the correct levels of pressing. She was already rubbing sufficiently to cause her breathing to become ragged. A clear indication of her nearing orgasm, but before she could manage to reach the point of no return he withdrew his hand and simply drank his tea, laughing at her desperate attempts to hump fresh air and reach her impending orgasm.

Suddenly he felt a little compassion for her efforts and instructed her to remove her skirt, retrieve her vibrator from her bag and meet him in the wet room. There he had he sit on the chair and fuck herself with her vibrator after calling her his horny cock sucking bitch and slutty cum queen. He stood back taking digital photos of her as she tried to obtain a really fast orgasm. The climax when it broke was so strong that she sprayed her cunt juices some six or seven feet from her cunt.

Now feeling calmer she was allowed to dress in her skirt and blouse but nothing else and she was shown to the guest room. She seemed upset by this and asked if she was not going to be allowed to sleep with her master. Master Ray replied by pointing out that just because her clothes were in this room it did not mean she was sleeping there but it was more an indication of her having a room she could retire to in order to contemplate her position and training as I stressed it would be her bolt hole and I would only enter as a friend not a master.

I then showed her to the master bedroom or rather Her Master's bedroom, the large pine bed had already received a few adjustments in the days leading up to her visit. There were straps fastened to each of the four bedposts and they terminated in restraints for fastening hands or ankles in.

I told her that upon entering this room she stopped being a lady and became a sex starved slut and a wanton whore. I further explained that her cunt, arse and mouth were mine to fuck, suck and abuse. By way of demonstrating this, I order Charlady to strip and bend over the foot of the bed, securing her hands in the restraints, I announced that she would receive six spanks as a sample of how she would be treated if she refused or hesitated in any of my commands.

I already knew that charlady loved the idea of receiving punishments as foreplay to being fucked, and as such she would occasionally deliberately misbehave in order to receive these spankings. I placed my hand on her arse and then leaned forward to whisper in charlady's ear. "Well my little fuckster, you are going to have your arse spanked and my little wanton cum slut, you will count out the spanks and thank me in between each one. Do you understand, you slutty bitch!"

Charlady simply replied yes Master Ray, and tensed in anticipation of the first spank landing. Seeing this I delayed and delayed starting the spanking instead I began to rub the tip of my finger against her anal ring. Charlady began to moan and beg for me to begin her punishment.

I laughed and reminded her that I was the master and I decided what she would receive, how hard and when. She apologised instantly and as she relaxed I raised my hand bringing it firmly down across her buttocks. My hand remained in contact with her arse as I felt the heat rise to the surface and heard Charlady say, "One, Master Ray, thank you for loving me enough to correct my attitude!"

My finger sought out her anal ring again and I applied a little pressure till my fingertip disappeared inside her ring. Then I withdrew my finger and then raised my hand pausing before I brought it back down to deliver the second slap. I waited till she relaxed again and then delivered the second spank. Instantly Charlady replied "Two, Master, your cum slut needs to be shown the error of her ways, my lord and Master!"

Once again as my hand contacted her now pinkish arse, I waited to feel the renewed surge of warmth and the slipped my finger down between her ass cheeks but this time beyond her anal ring to her cunt lips. The slut's cunt was already soaking wet and getting wetter by the second. My finger nudged Charlady's clit ring and rubbed against her clit tip. Again she moaned her lust through guttural sounding noises. As my hand retraced its way back to her arse I paused over her anal ring and sank my finger in to the first knuckle, wiggling my finger inside her anal chute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.