My Seven Days of Delights - Cover

My Seven Days of Delights

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Charlady was a 21 year old submissive with a 50-year old dominant Master called Ray. Their relationship so far was an Internet based one, which resulted in several web cam sessions as Charlady began to reveal her inner most needs and desires. The distance between this pair was prohibitive of regular meets, but that was about to change if only for a week.

Charlady had arranged a visit to London from her Scottish hometown, more importantly she had agreed to be her Master's slut for the week and would do her very best to carry out the orders she expected to be given.

The build up to her travelling down to London had began seven days ago as her master had informed her of what she was allowed to bring with her and what she had to bring with her. Master Ray's plan was to build up Charlady's needs so that she would be primed from the very moment they were to meet.

On subsequent days Charlady's master had primed her urges without letting her release the building passions. He had demanded that she play with her tits but not letting her play with her cunt. She had endured several close calls towards orgasm without fully getting there. Knowing that being called the names she craved turned her on, he had christened her his anal loving cock crazy sluttish whore.

Finally the day arrived for Charlady to travel to London, and as per her Master's instructions she had left off her bra and inserted the Ben Wah balls into her cunt before putting on her flimsy lacy panties, over the top she wore a semi transparent white blouse and a red short mid thigh skirt.

To say Charlady was nervous would have been an understatement, but more than her nervousness was her underlying horniness, she could taste cock and needed it real bad. Several times that morning she had been tempted to disobey her master and fuck herself with her vibe. She knew if she did she would never be able to lie to her master and she almost dreaded the punishment he may impose. Deep in her mind she even feared he would merely send her back home to Scotland and have nothing more to do with her.

Whilst the relationship had been thus far one of master voyeur and submissive porno star, Charlady deeply need what her master provided verbally and now she hoped to experience the physical side as well.

This unmentioned fear, persuaded her to endure the urges her body was now stressing and wait for her master Ray's permission to cum. The Ben Wah balls were not helping as every single move she made seemed to make them roll around in her cunt and their offset weights causing strong ripples throughout. By the time she reached the train station she had fought off two climaxes already, much to her consternation and a few funny looks from the women on the bus. Although they could not possibly know she had these things inside her cunt she often wondered if they did actually know something.

As Charlady looked around the train carriage, she imagined every pair of eyes could clearly see the silver round balls causing her cunt to do somersaults. She wondered if her faced looked as flushed as she assumed it was, there was no mirror around with which to check. She re-checked her ticket and found her seat, she was a little concerned that she was sat beside a youngish looking woman who seemed very stand offish, as she squeezed passed to her window seat. Opposite her she noticed an elder gentleman and what appeared to be his wife.

So these were the people she was going to share a four and a half hour journey to London with. As she sat the gent and his wife smiled in her direction. It was the man's wife who spoke first, "Hello my dear, are you going all the way to London?" she asked.

Hardly daring to speak, in case her excited demeanour gave itself away she simply nodded. "My name is Agnes and this is Jim, my husband of some thirty years" she continued.

Carefully trying not to disclose her excited feelings, Charlady replied "My name is Charlie, but I prefer my nickname of Charlady."

Jim spoke next "pleased to meet you, Charlady!" and continued "I hope we can become friends during our journey together!"

"Well it would make the time pass quicker!" smiled Charlady. Really she was thinking that it could take her mind off this building sexual frustration now centring inside her soaking cunt. Just then she saw a little smile flick briefly across Jim's lips and she instantly wondered if he had seen up her short skirt to her now soaking wet panties. Another thought that worried her was that could these fellow travellers smell her over active cunt aroma.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.