Kathy's Dancer  - Cover

Kathy's Dancer

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She asked for a special gift and he gave it to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Size   Slow  

When the dancer pulled his cock out of Kathy's cunt and got off the bed I could see the gaping hole between her legs and I'd swear that if I was kneeling in front of her with a flashlight I could have looked up that tunnel and counted her teeth. I watched as it slowly closed, squeezing out a glob of cum as it did. Kathy lay spent on the bed and watched as the dancer got dressed. What happened next I would not have seen had I been in the guestroom where I was supposed to be. The dancer finished dressing and when he was ready to leave Kathy sat up and asked, "Can I see you again?"

That brought me up short because this was only supposed to be a 'one time' thing. The dancer took a piece of paper and a pen from his shirt pocket, wrote something on the paper and handed it to Kathy, "Anytime you want sweetie, just give me a call."

I watched as she put it in the top drawer of the bedside table and then got up to walk the dancer to the front door. As soon as they were out of the bedroom I made a mad dash to the bathroom to get a towel to clean up the mess I'd made in the closet. Then I took a quick look at the paper that Kathy had put in the top drawer, "Terry 555-1675" and then I hurried down to the guest bedroom. I was sitting on the bed when Kathy came into the room, still naked, and with cum running down her inner thighs.

"I didn't hear any calls for help so I guess every thing went okay?"

Kathy shrugged and said, "It was okay, nothing special, just okay."

I put my book down and said, "So what school of thought do you belong to now, bigger is better, or knowing how to use it?"

Kathy was silent for a moment and then said; "Bigger isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I think I much prefer the "knowing how to use it."

"Does that mean I don't have to get you the same present for Christmas, Valentine's Day, or our anniversary?"

She smiled at me and lied through her teeth, "No baby, once was enough."

I reached up and took hold of her arms and pulled her down to me, "Let's see if I can still touch the sides."

Kathy squealed and tried to pull away from me, "Don't baby, his cum is still inside me."

"Yeah, I know," I said as I slid into her. I was surprised that, even though extremely wet and sloppy, I could still feel the walls of her pussy and I was equally surprised at how deliciously wicked and wanton it felt to be soaking my cock in another man's cum. I thought that I could learn to like it, that and watching.


When I woke up the next morning it was with the realization that my marriage to Kathy was going to undergo some major changes. It was obvious to me, regardless of what Kathy had said the other evening about "once being enough", that she fully intended to treat herself to more of Terry's dick. What's more, she intended to do it behind my back. I don't know how she expected to hide it from me since we have sex five or six times a week and there is no way I wouldn't know what she'd been doing once I slid my dick in her. The only way she could hide it would be to cut me off altogether and that in itself would make me suspicious. I suppose that I could have made things easier by just telling her that I had been in the closet, that I had gotten turned on watching, and that I had loved sliding into the sloppy mess her dancer had left in her. But I didn't, probably because I was pissed that she was getting ready to go behind my back and that just didn't seem right considering what I had voluntarily allowed her to do.

It was stupid not to tell her because I was cutting off my nose to spite my face. After all, I wanted to watch and it would have been a whole lot easier if we were in it together. Instead, I'd put myself into a position where I would never know where or when and any chance that I would have to watch was going to be hit or miss. Oh well, I never claimed to be a genius. Since I was determined to watch and not let Kathy know that I knew she was cheating on me, I set out to find ways of doing it. I began searching the local library for "how to" information and I discovered how to wire a voice activated tape recorder to my telephone system and I also put one in our bedroom. It took the better part of a week and a half to find the info and buy the recorders (and they aren't cheap) and six times during that period I was aware of getting sloppy seconds from Kathy. Her excuse for being so wet was, "I've been constantly horny since my birthday and so I'm always wet and ready for you."

Yeah! Right! And the looseness?


I got home from work on the first day the tape recorders were in operation and went straight to my basement workshop. I played the tape that was hooked up to the phones and heard Kathy make a date with Terry for two in the afternoon at our house. Kathy was out someplace so I ran up to the bedroom and got the tape out of the recorder and took it back to the basement to listen to it. I listened to the sounds of flesh smacking flesh while Kathy begged her dancer to fuck her harder, to fuck her faster, and to push it in deeper. She moaned, she groaned and she screamed as her dancer fucked her for hours, but I didn't hear it all because the tape was only ninety minutes long. What I heard was enough to give me a hardon and I met Kathy when she came in the front door and fucked her right there on the floor.

"Jesus," she said, "What got into you?"

"Nothing much," I said, "I just keep thinking of you with that dancer's big cock in you and it gets to me sometimes."

There you go Kathy, I thought, your golden opportunity to bring me in, but she didn't say a word. For the next week it was pretty much the same. Come home, play the tapes, and fuck Kathy like a sex fiend on the days she fucked Terry. I got no useful information from the tapes because Terry always stayed longer than the tapes ran. Apparently they made their plans before he left so I never heard them. And then one day I got lucky. It was a Thursday afternoon and I had taken half a day off from work. Thursday was Kathy's day for her regular appointment at the hairdressers so she wasn't home when I got there. I was in the basement workshop working on a gun rack I was building when the phone rang and I picked up the phone, but before I could say hello I heard Kathy say it. She had come in and I hadn't heard her, and we both must have picked up at the same time.

"Kathy? This is Margo."

I started to put the phone down when two things happened simultaneously, I heard the word "Terry" and I suddenly realized that if I put the phone down Kathy would hear the click and know I was home. She must have parked in the drive and come in the front door which would have kept her from seeing my car in the garage. I put the phone back to my ear and heard "coming over this afternoon?" Kathy said yes, that he would be here about two.

Margo said, "I need a favor. Can I use your spare bedroom this afternoon? Dennis has the plumbers coming over this afternoon and I had already planned on spending the afternoon with Randy. I'm desperate, I haven't been laid in a week!"

Kathy laughed and said, "God, I wouldn't want to be responsible for making you go one more day without a dick. Come on over. I'll run to the store and get some stuff and we'll have a little party."

Margo said, "Thanks girlfriend, you're a lifesaver."

I heard the click when Kathy hung up and I put my phone back on the hook and crept to the top of the basement stairs. I waited till I heard the front door close and then I hurried to the front window so I could watch Kathy leave and then I ran out to the garage, got in my car and moved the car a block over from our house. I ran back to the house and got myself upstairs and into the closet. My watch said two twenty-five so I had at least a half-hour wait until Terry arrived. As it worked out I didn't have to wait that long; Kathy was back by two-forty, Terry rang the bell at two-fifty and by two fifty-five they were naked on the bed and fucking up a storm.

I could not believe how sexually exciting it could be for me to watch my wife being pounded by another man and cock size had nothing to do with it. I knew I would love watching any cock disappear into her hot box. I had my cock in my hand and I was slowly stroking it when Margo appeared in the doorway. She stood there until Kathy noticed her and then Margo gave a little "just letting you know I'm here" wave and disappeared down the hall. I felt a small bit of disappointment that I wasn't in the spare bedroom closet because I would have loved to see Margo with her clothes off. She was five feet tall, weighed maybe a hundred pounds, had flaming red hair and 36C cup tits and every guy that knew her wanted to fuck her (including me), but she always gave every indication that she was completely faithful to her husband.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.