Kathy's Dancer  - Cover

Kathy's Dancer

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She asked for a special gift and he gave it to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Size   Slow  

Two months ago if anyone had told me I'd get a kick out of watching another man put it to my wife I'd have suggested that they be committed. I just watched Kathy spend two hours trying to fuck a guy I don't even know to death, and she damn near did it. He was decidedly weak in the knees when he staggered out to go home and, as a matter of fact, so was I. It was only the back wall of the closet that was holding me up. It all came about as the result of a simple question, one that I ask every year, although this years answer was no where near what I expected.

"Honey, what do you want for your birthday?"

Kathy thought for a minute and then said, "Honestly? Promise you won't get mad?"

What the hell kind of question is that I thought, all I want to know is what kind of present to get her, and she want's me to promise I won't get mad? "Why should I get mad? If you want it and I can get it, I will."

Several moments of silence and then she said, "Don't take this wrong Jimmy, you know I love you to death, but what I'm going to say is so off the wall that you have to promise me you won't get mad."

It was obvious to me that she wasn't going to tell me unless I promised and so I did.

"Honey," she said, "I want to experience a really big cock."

My jaw damn near hit the floor. Kathy saw the expression on my face and she hastened to say, "Baby, it's not what you think. I'm not unhappy with you, I'm just curious."

After I recovered enough to be coherent she explained to me the reason for her request. Kathy plays bridge every Thursday night with some friends of hers from college, and it always turns out that the evenings main topic, after all the gossip is dished out, is sex. The discussion on sex always seems to concentrate in two areas, oral sex, both giving and getting, and cock size. The talk on oral sex covered like and dislikes, techniques, who was good at it and who wasn't. But where the talk on oral sex was general in nature, the talk on cock size was much more specific. It covered things like length, girth, coloring, texture (I didn't even know that a cock had texture), shape, bends and whether or not it was circumcised. Four of the girls had experienced what they considered to be large cocks, and of the four one was married to a guy who had a large dick and one was going steady with a guy who was extremely large. The debate constantly raged between the eight girls as to which was better, size alone or knowing how to use it. Four of the girls, the ones who hadn't had a large cock, said that if I guy knew how to make love to a woman size didn't matter. The other four, the ones who had tried a larger than average cock, said that even if a guy wasn't a good lover, if he had a big dick he could still satisfy a girl better than a guy with a smaller dick who knew how to use it. The debate had raged for years and finally Kathy's curiosity had gotten to the point where she wanted to find out for herself.

"Well?" she asked when she had finished talking.

I didn't answer right away; I was still in shock. Finally I said, "Well, that's a bit of a surprise and I don't know what to say. I'm going to have to think on that for a while."


Basically I'm a pretty secure guy. I'm comfortable in my maleness or manliness or whatever you want to call it and I was not concerned that some guy with a big cock would steal Kathy away from me. I was pretty sure that Kathy loved me enough to stay around, and her being with another man, while not something to fill my heart with joy, was something I already knew I could handle. During the early years of our marriage Kathy had gone through several affairs and I'd found out about them. She doesn't know that I know about them and I've always figured that it was my fault anyway. Kathy is a sex maniac in bed and I was spending all my time trying to establish my career and I neglected to take care of business at home. As soon as I started taking care of my husbandly obligations she quit having affairs and for the past fourteen years or so she has been faithful to me, at least as far as I know.

What I did know was that Kathy wasn't asking me to find her a stud, no, she already had one in mind, and all she was asking me for was my blessing. What would happen if I said no? Since she probably already had someone in mind would she go ahead and do it anyway, and hide it from me? After giving the matter a great deal of thought I decided, "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" and I told Kathy that she could have what she wanted for her birthday. She threw her arms around me and kissed me and told me I was the best husband ever and that she loved me and that I wouldn't be sorry and yadda yadda yadda.

"So what's the plan?" I asked. "You going out for the night or should I get a hotel room for the night?"

Kathy chuckled and said, "No way baby. I want you right next to me holding my hand."

For the second time my jaw almost hit the floor and I stood there looking at her and feeling like an idiot. I hadn't expected that and I was at a loss for words. Finally I stammered that I didn't think that I could do that.

"I don't think that I could watch you do another man. It's going to be hard enough on me just knowing that you're doing it."

Kathy pleaded with me and listed all the reasons why she wanted me there, the most important of them being, "What if he's too big and I can't take him without a lot of pain and he won't stop once he's started?"

I finally agreed to be near, if not right in the room with her, close enough to hear her if she hollered for help. I was right, she did have her stud already picked out. He was a male dancer at one of the local topless bars that had special "women's only" nights twice a week. He'd come recommended by one of her bridge club friends. The plan was for him to show up at Kathy's birthday party and do a Happy Birthday strip-o-gram. He did not know that the party was going to be just him and Kathy. The plan we eventually settled on (with a great deal of reluctance on my part) was that I would be in the downstairs den when he arrived so that I could be close if things went bad right from the start. If things went well initially Kathy would take him to the bedroom and when they were inside I would go upstairs and be in the guest bedroom, close enough to hear her cry for help if she had to. The closer we got to Kathy's birthday the less I cared for the plan. For one thing, if I was close enough to hear her cry for help, I'd also be close enough to hear what was going on and I really, really didn't want that. But every attempt to back out was met with a "You promised" and so I was stuck with going through with it.


The big day arrived and I was a fucking basket case. I might as well have skipped work that day for all that I accomplished. When I got home Kathy had dinner ready - all my favorites - but I couldn't eat a thing. I had a couple of belts of Wild Turkey to try and calm my nerves, but Kathy took the bottle away from me, "I don't want you passed out if I have to holler for help. I'll help you settle down," and she walked me into the den, sat me down in the desk chair, and gave me head. She was right; it did settle me right down, right up to the point where the doorbell rang. Kathy got up and tucked me in and said, "Later lover" and went to answer the door. I kept the door closed until I heard the stripper's boom box start to play and then I opened the door a crack and peeked out. Kathy was sitting in one of the straight backed dinning room chairs and the stripper was doing his dance for her; so far no problems and I went back to the desk and picked up a book that I had been in the middle of. After a couple of minutes trying to read it was obvious to me that I wasn't going to be able to concentrate, not with what was going on in the other room. I went back to the door and cracked it open and took a look.

Until then I don't believe I had ever been envious of someone else or insecure, but what I saw when I opened that door made me feel both. The dancer had a cock on him that would have made a horse proud. It was just over eleven inches long (Kathy measured it) and was as big around as a summer sausage. It was rock hard and bobbing back and forth about an inch away from Kathy's face and her eyes were locked on it in rapt fascination. As I watched, one of her hands came up and I saw a finger touch his cockhead and then trace a circle around it. Then the hand came up and encircled the cock and the dancer began to move, fucking Kathy's fist. Her other hand took hold of him and with both of her hands wrapped around him there was still three or four inches of cock showing. Kathy pulled him toward her and her tongue flicked out and licked his cockhead and then she opened her mouth. Her mouth was barely able to get the cockhead in, but she tried her best and eventually she managed to get two or three inches in. That large cock sticking in that small mouth, lips stretched almost to the point of tearing the skin, coupled with the look of pure lust on Kathy's face was almost obscene. But it was also one of the most exciting things I had ever seen and my cock told me that it knew what I was thinking. Kathy tried to do for several minutes what was obvious to me that she couldn't - give her stud a blowjob - before she finally admitted to herself that she was wasting her time and took her mouth off him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.