Spirit Fox Lightning Swift - Cover

Spirit Fox Lightning Swift

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 4

I woke the next day barely able to move. The area around one of my eyes was so swollen that I couldn't open it. Every move was torture. My fur hid the damage mostly. I was probably bruised all over but it was only places where they had broken the skin with the fur matted with blood that you could see the damage they had wrought.

Sandra came to rub salt in my wounds, with another round of her "training".

By the end of the day I had gone from barely able to move to completely unable to move. Fresh wounds dripping blood on the straw of my cage, a bowl of dog food my only meal.

Sunday was just as bad if not worse. Pain became my whole world.

I got a breather when Monday came around as Sandra was obviously at school. I began to wonder how long I had though, at this rate I was sure I would be dead pretty soon. If Sandra and her uncle didn't directly kill me then I was sure the wounds they had inflicted would. None of my wounds had been cleaned and I was not living in a very sanitary environment. In my weakened state it probably wouldn't be long before I succumbed to illness.

Probably the only thing that would delay that was having very recently undergone MORFS, as it gave a brief burst of increased immune system. I suspected even with that I was living on borrowed time. How long before Sandra got tired of me and did me in? Or decided to let me starve.

A couple of days with only minimal torture and mostly humiliation followed and I slowly healed. When the next weekend came I was still bruised all over but most of the pain was gone. Sandra had me play fetch again, it hurt me a lot as my legs wouldn't straighten all the way any more and the weight of the manacles they had put on me made my movements sluggish.

When she put me back in the cage she turned to me and said, "There Foxy isn't life much better now you do what your mistress says. You are a good obedient pet and will get your rewards for it. A nice cage and a pretty collar."

The anger sparked in me again and I couldn't help but shout out, "Yo CRAYSY BITHH! Yo ar the stupadist ugthy littal hore I av eva met."

She stared at me in shock obviously thinking I was beaten, "yo ma kill me but I will alwas be bitter tha yo. Yo ar worthlis yo ar an imbecile yo wil die alone!"

"Better BETTER!" she screamed "You think you're better than me freak!"

If I had been in my right mind I might have stopped antagonising her there but rage fuelled my words, "I don thin Ima Bitter I knaw Ima BITTER!" I shouted back, "Yo ar a rotten ugthy lier! A filty little beasta! Some wan ho wil never amont ta anythin!"

"How ... How ... Dare you!" she screamed. I laughed at her loud and manic, "Shut up you animal, SHUT UP!"

She grabbed her shock prod and started jabbing me. The pain once again smashing through me, but it didn't stop me laughing. I think I had completely lost it by this stage, no amount of pain would have stopped my hysterical laughter. The air was soon thick with the smell of burnt fur and flesh from the repeated shocks.

Eventually Sandra ran up the stairs leaving me there, I still laughed, I couldn't seem to stop. She brought her uncle back down who once again beat me into unconsciousness.

When I woke up again in pain, as soon as I saw Sandra I began laughing again. She tortured me a bit but I just kept on laughing at her.

She tried muzzling and gagging me but it didn't completely dull the noise. I could see Sandra getting more and more frustrated by her inability to control me. It was the only way of fighting back I had.

After yet another time when I was rendered unconscious I woke up somewhere new. I was strapped to a table, Sandra loomed over me and I started to cackle. She gave me an evil grin.

"Sure laugh Foxykins best get all the laughing you ever want out of your system, you won't be laughing after we're through with you," she said cackling.

I struggled against my bonds and a huge hand clamped a rag down on my face. I was once again knocked out by some drug or other.

When I came to I was back in my cage and my throat hurt a lot. I reached up to find it bandaged. Sandra stepped into view.

"Go on Foxy, laugh!" she said with a grin.

I tried to speak but no noise came out of my mouth. I tried again, I tried to make any sort of noise and found I couldn't.

"Hahaha, isn't that better Foxy? No more annoying vocal chords to disturb my peace and quiet," she cackled. She left me there to contemplate this latest horror.

I wanted to shout and scream but I now couldn't. Instead I screamed and shouted internally, bashing against my cage.

When I finally wore myself out and I was on the edge of sleep I could have sworn I heard a voice saying "Good, it's quiet now."

The next day was another long boring day in the dark with an evening of torture. It seemed now I couldn't scream any more that Sandra didn't seem to be enjoying hurting me so much. The pain made me scream on the inside even if I couldn't on the outside. When it was over I heard the voice again, "So much pain, but the noise is stopped now. We are relieved, it was loud and we couldn't shut it out," It said.

I guess the pain and the torture was getting to me, 'I must be going mad, ' I thought.

"Of course we are," replied the voice, "Ever since the sprouting of wings and the cage, all is dark. The monster has taken our mind."

After all the things that had happened to me it didn't seem odd that I would start to loose my mind. I decided to just accept that I now had crazy voices echoing in my head saying weird things and try and get some sleep. Maybe I would dream of flying again. My flight dreams and the sense of freedom to be able to control where I went was my only escape now. I relished my time swooping about like a bird.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.