Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 14: Sid's Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Sid's Party - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Meg returned from her preparations and came to a stop behind Sid. I opened my eyes and saw her as I looked over Sid's shoulder. I was still locked in tight embrace with Sid as Meg stepped closer, winked at me and then slipped blinders over Sid's eyes.

"Come dear, I have things all ready for you," she told Sid.

She spun Sid around, took her by the hand and led her toward the bedroom with me following behind Sid.

The three of us walked into my bedroom and I saw that the bed had been covered with a drop-cloth. Holding her cheeks in my hands, I pressed my lips to Sid's in a deep prolonged kiss. Meg quickly removed her own clothes and then stepping behind Sid, began stripping her as I kissed her. Sid offered no resistance as Meg unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. The next to go was the bra. Meg dropped to her knees and reaching around, unbuttoned Sid's shorts. She slid them over Sid's hips and let them drop to the floor. Her panties soon joined them, leaving Sid naked except for her shoes. Meg removed them and at her urging, Sid stepped out of her discarded shorts and panties.

Meg guided Sid to the bed and had her lay down on her back. It was then that I noticed the leather cuffs that had been attached to all four bedposts. Meg set about attaching the cuffs to all four of Sid's limbs. I undressed and joined them on the bed.

"What the fuck are you up to Meg?" Sid asked suspiciously.

It was far too late for Sid to offer any resistance as Meg pulled each cuff tight and forced Sid into a spread-eagle position on her back.

"The theme for tonight Sid is pain and pleasure. Steve and I are going to be the masters and you, birthday girl, are going to be the slave. Don't worry Sid we would never hurt you, we love you far too much for that but that does not mean we won't torture you or pleasure you. The thing is, blindfolded as you are, you will never know which is coming, pleasure or torture," Meg said with an evil chuckle.

I looked between Sid's wide spread legs and saw something flat covering her anal opening.

"What the hell is that? I asked looking at Meg.

"Tell him Sid. Tell him about this," Meg said as she pressed on the object to let Sid know what we were talking about.

"That's one of my birthday presents from Meg," she relayed with a sigh.

"Do you know she has forced me wear it all day?" Sid asked and continued with her story.


"When I got to Meg's first thing this morning, we went into her room and closed the door. I thought we were going to try on different clothes before we went to the mall to go shopping; in fact, she even opened her closet to trick me. When we had both stripped, she came to me and started making out. One thing led to another and before long, we were having sex on her bed.

When we had pleasured each other, she climbed off me and went to her closet. She took this thing down from the shelf and shoved it into her pussy. I asked her what it was and she told me I would know soon enough. When she came to the edge of the bed, she pulled it out. It was dripping wet with her nectar. She then pulled my legs open and plunged it into my ass.

I yelped in surprise and then moaned in pleasure as it slid all the way in. Then Meg told me that she wanted me to keep it in all day. I protested, but you know Meg and how persuasive she can be. After she had pleasured me again and used it, as well to fuck me, I agreed.

I pulled on my panties to cover it and hold it and place. We put the rest of our clothes on. At first the plug was uncomfortable but I am sure a lot of that was fear that I would be busted wearing it because of the way I was walking. I was terribly self-conscious as Beth drove us to the mall. All I could think about was the plug in my ass. I shifted in the seat uncomfortably. Each time I moved the plug moved also, increasing my apprehension of being caught and my arousal.

When we walked into the mall, I was sure that I was walking funny and that further increased my embarrassment. We walked around the mall all day and I gradually got used to its presence. Of course, Meg did not make it easy. Each time we were unobserved, she would pat me on the ass and cause it to move, reminding me of its presence.

We went into a dress shop and we picked out several outfits to try on. Without hesitation, Meg went into the dressing stall with me. I should have known right then that she more in mind than just trying on clothes. It started with kissing but soon I found my mini up around my waist and my panties on the floor. She had me step out of one leg of them and then the other. I don't know why I was so cooperative but I was. I blame it on the near constant state of arousal the plug was keeping me in.

Before I knew it, I was leaning forward with my hands braced against the wall and my legs spread wide. Meg dropped to the floor between my legs and started fuck me with her mouth and the plug right there in the dressing room.

At first, I was terrified. I was sure someone would hear us and come to check. It was not long before the arousal the center of my being was experiencing banished all thought of terror and fear and replaced them with those of pleasure. Meg fucked both my holes until my legs started to tremble and with a final moan of pleasure, I climaxed.

I was lost in the midst of a strong climax and must have groaned aloud because the woman in the stall next to us piped up. She obviously mistook my groan to be one of pain.

"Are you all right dear? Do you need help? I heard you moan. Should I summon medical help?" She asked with rapid-fire questions.

I could not speak. I so far into my orgasm that I didn't really care if the whole world was watching at that moment. With almost no hesitation, Meg replaced her mouth with her hand to keep me going and spoke.

"I'm fine ma'am," she said from between my legs. "I'm just a little disappointed that these short pants I brought in won't fit over my fat butt."

"Oh, ' the woman said and chuckled.

Meg had no more than finished speaking when my legs would no longer support me. I sank to my knees and our lips met in an open-mouthed kiss. I could taste myself in Meg's mouth. When my heavy breathing had lessened and I could stand again, Meg handed me my panties gave me a wink.

"Happy birthday Dear," she said and smiled.

"Welcome to the club Sid. Our little scamp did me in the dressing room too," I said and laughed.


Still laughing at Sid's tale, Meg walked over to her sports bag and placed it on the side of the bed.

"The next thing we need to do is decorate our cake," Meg continued. She handed me a bottle of strawberry syrup and took up a bottle of chocolate for herself. These were the type used to mix in milk make it chocolate or strawberry flavored. I followed Meg's lead as we began squirting the syrup on Sid, paying particular attention to covering the vital areas.

"That's fucking cold," Sid complained as she squirmed helplessly.

"Don't worry you big baby. You have a hot body and will warm it quickly," Meg said with a laugh.

When we finished coating her with syrup, one breast was strawberry red and the other was chocolate brown. The folds of her womanhood were neatly divided, with half being red and the other half brown. The rest of her was decorated in intermixed swirls of both. Meg took out a can of whipped cream and added some finishing touches.

She squirted a dab between Sid's breasts and stuck a candle in it. She lit the candle, crawled off the bed and took a Polaroid camera from her bag.

"I'm sorry I don't have a movie camera Sid. You will just have to be satisfied with pictures. Now smile pretty birthday girl because you look so pretty. Meg took a couple of snap shots and then set the camera aside for later use.

"Now my love, I think you better make a wish and blow out the candle between your boobs before they get burned," Meg said and helped Sid tilt her head up.

Sid blew the candle out and Meg complimented her. "Now which one of us is going to make love to the cake first?" she asked as she reached in her bag and slipped on a strap-on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.