Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 13: The amusement Park

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: The amusement Park - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I parked my car in Cliff's parking lot and paid my way through the gate. I wandered around the grounds looking for Meg and Sid and finally spotted them on the bumper cars. They were having so much fun colliding into each other that they did not even notice me watching. The ride ended, they exited, and then they spotted me. Each of them kissed me on the cheek and said "hi" casually. Meg was wearing loose black shorts that were very short and a white tube top that was pulled down to nearly cover her navel. Sid was dressed just the opposite with white shorts and a black tube top. Both girls had on white loafer-style tennis shoes.

"I'll give you a better greeting when we aren't in a crowd," Meg said. They each grabbed one of my hands and led me to the octopus ride. We boarded the car, it spun up in the air and stopped so that the other cars could be filled. Meg turned my head to face her and locked her lips to mine as her tongue probed in my mouth. I felt a hand grab mine. It guided it under Meg's top until it was resting on one of Meg's boobs. The hand then slid off mine to withdraw and I heard Sid giggle.

"Naughty boy, and girl," Meg chuckled as she felt a female hand cover her other breast. "And I love it," she finished as I pinched her nipple.

"Now that both of my nips are hard, I think you should give the same greeting to Sid. I don't want to be the only one up here that is hard," Meg said and watched as I turned my head to give Sid a kiss.

Sid slipped her hand off Meg's boob and Meg pulled my hand off her and guided it under Sid's top. "Pinch the hell out of it Steve while I give the other one proper attention," Meg chuckled.

We had just completed our greetings when the car spun again and the ride started. We went from one ride to another as the night progressed. We climbed out of the roller coaster and Meg told us to follow her. We ducked under a guardrail and went behind the tunnel of love ride. Meg guided us back into an area that was sheltered on three sides and around a corner from the opening.

She reached into the leg of her shorts and into the center. It looked like she was playing with herself and Sid jokingly said so.

"Meg, you don't have to play with yourself when there are two people here that would gladly play with you. Do you want me to fuck you right here?" Sid asked.

Meg just grinned and then pulled her hand out of her shorts. In it were a tiny lighter and a joint.

"You can fuck me later Sid but for right now how about we smoke this?" Meg asked.

"Jesus, what did you stuff it in, your crack?" I asked with a smile.

"Naw, it would get all wet there, especially with you two around," Meg said and laughed. I sewed a small pouch in my panties that is just large enough to carry this lighter and two joints. There is another one is in there so that we can smoke it later. The pouch is lined with plastic so no matter how wet I get, everything inside stays dry.

She stuck the joint in my mouth and I said, "I don't know whether to smoke it or just sniff the smell of your sex on it."

"You can sniff her sex later Steve, let's smoke the joint. If you get her high enough she may let you do her anywhere you want to," Sid said and chuckled.

"I have a place in mind already Sid and I'm going to fuck you there too," Meg said and laughed.

We smoked the joint and then made our way back onto the public part of the grounds. We rode a few more rides and then hunger kicked in. I bought hot dogs, French fries and cherry cokes for all of us. We took our food and stepped into one of the three-sided shelters that housed a picnic table. I sat across from the two girls as we ate. Meg got to her feet and stepped behind Sid.

Sid did not even try to resist as Meg reached over her shoulders and pulled her top up. Sid calmly continued to eat with her breasts fully bared in front of me. Meg began to fondle and play with them.

"I don't care if you show him my tits Meg. He has seen and felt them many times," Sid said and with her free hand reached across grabbed my hand and placed it on one of her breasts.

"See, he's feeling me up now are you satisfied," Sid continued.

Meg said nothing but placed her finger against her lips for me to see. She opened her mouth and took out a chunk of ice.

Sid let out a shriek as Meg grabbed one of her tits, held her in place and rubbed the ice in circular motions around her nipple. She switched hands and did the same to the other. Sid squirmed and tried to get away but Meg had her pinned against the table. She continued until the ice was gone.

"God damn you Meg, that's fucking cold," Sid whined as the torture continued. "My nips are hard already, you can stop freezing them anytime."

Meg took a seat beside Sid and grinned. Sid looked at her and glared, then her face split in a grin. She still made no move to pull her top down.

'The least you can do now Meg is suck on them and warm them up with your mouth," Sid chuckled.

Meg reached over and pinched one of Sid's hard nipples. "But I like seeing them that way Sid. They're so cute when they are standing at stiff attention like that," Meg joked.

"Steve will you suck my tits and warm them up? Please Steve, I'll even put some ketchup on them if you would like," Sid whined and then chuckled...

"Sorry, can't reach them across the table Sid. I guess I'll just have to sit here and enjoy the view.

Sid made no move to pull her top down until they were dry, not wanting to make wet spots on it. She finally pulled it in place when we finished eating and started to get up.

"I owe you bitch," she said to Meg.

Meg snickered and said, "Yes and I'm sure you will find a way to get me back."

At the beginning of the evening, their tube tops had been pulled down to just above their navels but as the evening wore on, they got shorter and shorter until they now barely covered their breasts.

We rode several more rides and then Sid motioned us to follow. Again, we ducked under a guardrail and made our way, this time behind the haunted house ride. When we got to the back, Sid took a small penlight out of her clutch purse and opened a small door. She led us into the dark interior of the ride.

She held Meg's hand and Meg held mine as she led us deeper into the interior. She stopped and told us to watch. There came the sound of the ride cars on their tracks and then a strobe light flashed on illuminating a skeleton. In the momentary flash of light, we saw the cars themselves and the passengers. Recorded screams and evil laughter filled the air.

Slowly our eyes were becoming accustomed to the dim light. It was no longer inky-black. We could make out the tracks about three feet in front of us. We watched as the cars passed by again.

Sid slipped behind Meg. She reached around and untied the bow that held Meg's shorts up and pulled them down around her knees. Quickly she followed by grabbing the tiny waistband of her panties and pulled them down too. Sid yanked Meg's top over her head and tossed it to the floor. She finished just as another trainload of passengers went by.

"Hey look, she's naked," Sid shouted.

Instinctively Meg's hands had flown over her breasts and womanhood to cover herself from the eyes of the train's passengers. Not one of them even looked, despite Sid's yell.

"We can see them dimly but they just came from outside and they can't see us at all. They can't hear us over the recording either Meg. Now here is my idea. How about the three of us fuck right here in front of them. Is that daring enough for you Meg? Can you imagine the turn on to be fucking less than three feet in front of them?" Sid asked excitedly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.