Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 12: Happy Birthday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Happy Birthday - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Three weeks went by and though Meg and I talked on the phone, we were unable to see each other. Either her family had some function to attend or mine did. The fourth weekend was approaching and still we had been unable to see each other. Meg called and told me that she and her family were going out of town to visit friends. I was crushed because Meg's birthday fell over the weekend.

Friday came and I was surprised when Sydney called.

"Steve, can you come over to my house tonight?" she asked.

"What for?" I asked stupidly.

"Now that is really a dumb question Steve," she said and giggled.

I was dumbfounded. Sure, Sid and I were close friends. I had after all, fucked her more than once but it had always been with Meg there as a threesome. I knew that she and Meg were lovers but the thought of being with Sid without Meg being there too just did not feel right to me.

"I don't think so Sid," I said.

"Aww come on Steve. I talked to Meg before she left and she gave her blessings. She said I might as well fuck you since she couldn't fuck either of us this weekend. I promise that is really what she said," She said.

"I don't know Sid, I've never been with just you alone before," I said wavering. I was horny and I admit the prospect of fucking Sid was appealing. The alternative of sitting at home alone for another weekend was not helping my decision.

"I told her you wouldn't be alone with me," Sid said. "That's why I made her fill out a letter giving her permission before she left," Sid chuckled.

"I know it's kind of childish but ... well Steve, I'm very horny and Jim is gone too. I bet she and Jim will be doing it this weekend," she finished.

That decided me. The thought of her making it with her brother while Sid and I were doing without was too much.

"Ok, I'll be there. What time?"

Sid described her bedroom window and told me to be outside waiting at eleven.

"My family is home so we will have to be quiet. But then again, Meg told me about your first time so I know you can be quiet. I do have a TV in my room so we can turn that up to cover our moans and groans. I do plan on you making me moan Steve. In fact my pussy is getting very wet just thinking about having your erection in it," she said and uttered an exaggerated moan.

"Gotta go for now Steve. I need to take care of things if you know what I mean. I guess I could always let you listen in though..." She said with an evil chuckle.

When I did not answer, she sighed and said, "Well, your loss. Bye."

That night I was waiting when Sid came to her window and helped me in her room. She whispered for me to follow and cracked her bedroom door open. To my total surprise, Meg was sitting on the couch with the rest of Sid's family watching TV.

Sid closed the door, chuckled softly and explained that she had almost begged Beth to let Meg stay the weekend with her instead of going out of town with them. At last, Beth had surrendered and agreed.

"So you get to have both of us tonight after all," she laughed softly.

"Now that I have surprised you, it is time to surprise Meg because she doesn't know you are here," Sid said.

Sid had me sit on the bed and watch as she quickly pulled her sundress over her head and took off her bra and panties. She replaced them with a fancy lacy push-up bra and a pair of skimpy silk thongs that were almost translucent. She watched me watching her and when she finished, she stepped between my legs. She pulled her panties down to her knees, placed her hands on my cheeks and guided my mouth to her pussy.

"You poor thing. Lick it just a little. That should hold you over till the real action starts," she chuckled and then moaned softly as my tongue slid into her.

She danced away from me, pulled her panties back up and wagged her finger at me.

"Shame, shame, shame, ladies first," she admonished playfully and then continued as she did a pirouette in front of me for my complete inspection.

"Gotta look good for our girlfriend," she said, winked and then put her sundress back on.

She had me strip then hide in the closet. "Now don't come out until I give you the signal because I'm going to fuck her and get her warmed up. I know you like watching the two of us fuck anyway," she finished. She closed the closet door, leaving it cracked open just enough for me to look out and left the room.

Before long, Sid returned from the living room leading Meg by the hand. They stepped in the door, Sid closed it, locked it, and then put a pair of blindfolds on Meg.

She led Meg to the center of the room and said, "I have a surprise for you babe. Now just stand there and wait."

Sid went about her preparations. She stepped over and turned the TV on. She took out a drop cloth and placed it over her bed. She took out a can of chocolate frosting, some whipped cream in a spray can and some birthday candles from one of her dresser drawers. From another drawer she removed a strap-on dildo and a small foil package.

"Keep standing there Meg. Your surprise is almost ready," Sid, told her.

Sid pulled her sundress over her head and going to Meg, she removed her's too. She folded each dress neatly and placed them on the chair. Sid unhooked Meg's bra and slipped it off. Then kneeling down, she slipped Meg's panties down her legs. Meg moaned softly in pleasure as Sid briefly brushed her lips over her pussy.

Sid walked over and standing before me whispered, "Take my bra and panties off, they were for your viewing pleasure anyway since Meg is blindfolded and can't see them." She chuckled quietly so that Meg couldn't hear. I slid her panties down and then standing up, unclipped the front closure of her bra. She let both drop in front of me, turned, shimmied her butt for me and went back over to Meg.

"This is going to be a little cold, baby but it will be so worth it," Sid said. She opened the can of frosting and started smearing it all over Meg from head to toe.

"What the hell is that?" Meg asked as she started to squirm.

"Shhh, stay still babe. Just a little longer and I will explain," Sid said in a low voice. She bent Meg forward and braced Meg's hands on the edge of the bed. She took the can of whipped cream and placed a dab right where Meg's butt crack started. Sid placed a candle in the center of it.

Sid cleaned the frosting from her hands by wiping them on her pussy. She stepped over to me and in a low voice said. "Looks delicious doesn't she. Now lick me clean."

I readily complied. Sid stifled a moan as my tongue darted into her vagina. When the last of the frosting was gone, Sid stepped out of my reach. She looked down at my erection and smiled.

"Got to keep that thing hard. It's going to get a work out tonight," She whispered and grinned.

She flipped the foil packet to me and whispered, "Put this on and when I motion to you come over and put that thing in her ass. Our little dear is going to have a DP tonight."

She stepped to her dresser and flipped on the super-eight camera that I had not seen before. She leaned over beside Meg and put on the strap-on.

Don't worry Hon; you will be able to see all of this because I am filming it just for us to see. I didn't get you a cake for your birthday Meg, so instead I made you into a cake. She lit the candle and began to sing.

"Happy birthday to you"...

When she finished the last verse, she blew the candle out and shoved the well-lubed dildo all the way in Meg. Meg let out a groan of pleasure. The frosting on her butt cheeks began to smear onto Sid as she drove the dildo deep into Meg repeatedly. Sid reached forward and began to fondle and play with Meg's breasts, smearing the frosting that covered them even more.

Sid pulled the dildo out, rolled to her back and pulled Meg on top of her. Sid hooked her legs around Meg's and spread all four wide. She reached down and guided the dildo in Meg's warmth wet sheath again.

The way Sid had positioned her on the bed and spread their legs apart provided me with an excellent view of the dildo working in and out of Meg.

"Oh my God," Meg moaned. "That feels so good. Fuck me baby. Fuck me good." Her hips and Sid's increased in tempo.

Sid reached down and caressed her hands over Meg's butt cheeks, spreading chocolate frosting around them, then cupped her hands on them. Their grinding hips reached a feverish pitch. I could hear them slamming together clear across the room.

With a groan, Meg reached orgasm. Her hip action slowed its furious motion and I could see her cheeks shaking. Her thrusts became jerky and then stopped when she was pressed tight against Sid.

"Oh my God, Sid, that was great," Meg said.

"I'll let you catch your breath Meg and then I'm going to fuck you again," Sid said and then giggled.

Sid reached up her hand and motioned me forward. She placed it back on Meg's ass cheek and using both hands spread them apart.

I stepped between their legs and placed the tip of my shaft against Meg's asshole. She tensed until I spoke.

"Happy birthday babe," I said.

She relaxed and I shoved my erection in her anal canal.

"Oh God," she moaned. "I've got both of my lovers in me at the same time and it feels great."

"You can take the blindfold off now Meg," Sid told her.

Meg ripped the blindfold from her eyes. "Fuck me both of you. Fuck me until I can't walk. This is the best birthday present I have ever had," Meg, whispered.

Slowly Sid and I began to slide in and out of her holes alternately while Meg laid still and enjoyed the feel of having both of us fuck her at the same time. We froze in motion when there was a knock on the door.

"Goodnight," a voice said.

"Goodnight Mom," Sid managed.

"I hope you two girls are enjoying each other's company and having fun," The voice said.

"Oh, we are Mom," Sid said and then repeated so that only we could hear. "We certainly are."

We remained motionless for a while longer, waiting to hear the voice again. Hearing nothing further from beyond the door, we started our hip motions again. Meg rose up slightly so the she could press her mouth to Sid's. I caressed my hands up and down her back and over her soft cheeks as I slid in and out of her. I could feel the Sid's dildo sliding in and out of Meg's other hole.

Sid's hands joined mine in caressing Meg's back and butt as our hip movements gradually increased in tempo. It was not long before we brought her to climax again. Her anal muscles clamped around me tight and with a final thrust, I began to unload my seed into her. At almost the same time, Sid felt Meg's pussy tighten and with a final thrust she shoved, the dildo deep into Meg's other hole.

"Now," Sid whispered. I reached over and grabbed the small squeeze ball that was on the bed beside us. I squeezed it tight. This caused the dildo to issue the cum substitute it contained into Meg. Both Sid and I clamped our hands to Meg's hips and held on.

Pinned as she was between us, she still wiggled and squirmed wildly. I could feel the tremors run through her butt cheeks that were pressed tight against me.

"Oh my God. Oh my fucking God," Meg breathed and then pressed her mouth to Sid's to stifle the scream of ecstasy that surged to her throat. I could see the beads of sweat pop out on her back.

Her tremors ceased along with squirming and wiggling. She broke her kiss with Sid and said, "Oh my God, you two, that was wonderful."

Meg relaxed on top of Sid, gasping for breath. I pulled out of her and stepped back. I looked down and saw a cream-colored liquid leaking out of Meg around the dildo that was still deep in her.

"I'm so sorry Sid. I'm probably smashing you," Meg apologized. She pushed up with her hands, slid off the dildo and tumbled to the side, still breathing heavily. Sid rolled to her side and said, "So, do I guess right when I say you enjoyed that Babes?"

"Oh, yes. This is a great birthday," Meg purred. She looked up at me and patted the bed beside her.

"Come here Lover," she said. I crawled beside her and she pressed her lips to mine hungrily exploring my mouth with her tongue.

"Thank you. Both of you," she purred. She reached down and felt the rubber that hung loose on my shriveled shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.