Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 10: The Club

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Club - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Meg called me in the middle of the week and asked if I had ever been to Carnaby 66. Carnaby 66 is a teen night club that has a live band every Friday and Saturday night. It was set up with a large dance floor, booths and tables just like a bar but no alcohol beverages were sold. Instead you bought drink glasses with cokes, fruit juices etc. I told Meg I had heard of it but had never been there.

"Will you take us there Friday night," She asked.

When I answered yes she said, "Good pick us up at my house about eight."

I drove over to Meg and Jim's house parking at the curb in front. Jim answered the door and ushered me in and both of us took a seat on the couch.

"It's so nice of you to drop Megan and Sidney of at the sock-hop on your way to the movies Steve. I hope they don't make you late. Are you sure you don't mind picking them up at Pauline's on the way home?" Beth said.

Jim had told his Mom he was going to the movies with me. Meg and Sid were supposed to be going to a fifties party at a YWCA near Pauline's. Pauline was a girlfriend of theirs. After the party they were to go over to Pauline's house and wait for us. None of us had told Beth that we were going to a teenage night club fearing she would not approve. It was easier to lie instead we reasoned.

The girls at last came into the room. Both were wearing calf length loose fitting plaid skirts, turtle neck sweaters, bobby socks and white sneakers. Both girls had put their hair up in pig tails.

"That looks really great. I can remember when I used to go to sock-hop dances," Beth said reminiscing. "What's the back pack for though Megan?" she asked.

"Ah just some shorts and stuff to change into over at Pauline's. I figure we will get pretty hot wearing these clothes all night and will be ready to change," Meg answered.

Beth nodded her head and we all stood up. "Well all of you have a good time and I'll see you later," Beth said.

We trooped out to the car and the two girls climbed in back. I headed up one of the main streets on our way to the club.

"Pull in there," Meg pointed from the back seat at a Mini-mart gas station.

"I don't need any gas," I said.

"So buy a fucking coke or something silly, I need to go to the bathroom," Meg said giggling.

I pulled in and the two girls piled out got the key from the attendant and vanished into the restroom. Jim and I bought large cokes, sat in the car and waited for what seemed like forever. At last the girls came out of the restroom. Two girls that looked totally different. The fifties costumes were gone. Meg was wearing a royal blue halter top with a spaghetti strap that went around her neck and held the top up loosely. The top tapered to come to a point just above her navel and was secured at mid back by a tiny tie strap. Her entire back was exposed. She wore a shiny sky blue vinyl mini skirt with black splotch designs on it. The mini skirt was at most mid thigh in length. Sid wore the same type of top only it was snowy white. Her mini skirt was made of black Suede and was about the same length.

Meg and Sid went to the passenger door and waited. Each of the girls was carrying a bundle of neatly folded clothes in her hands. Jim and I sat there and gawked wide eyed at the two beautiful women speechless and spellbound.

The spell was broken when Meg spoke, "Well are you just going to sit there with mouths open or are you going to let us in the car? Maybe we should see if someone else wants to take two hot looking ladies to the club. I'm sure we won't have any trouble finding two guys who are willing to take us."

Jim quickly opened the door, got out and held it open for them to get in. Meg folded the seat back forward and Sid leaned forward to slide into the back seat, as she did her short mini road up in the back exposing the lower curve of her ass cheeks. Meg reached out and caressed her hand up Sid's right inner thigh and across her right ass cheek as she said to Jim, "Maybe if you're a good boy and real lucky you'll get some of this before the nights over. I know at least I will," Meg chuckled lustily and batted her blue eyes at Jim.

Sid slid the rest of the way into the back seat not saying a word but grinning from ear-to-ear and Meg continued, "Well go ahead Jim get in back with your girl friend I want 'my' front seat back.

Jim climbed in and returning the seat back to position Meg slithered in and slid across the bench seat to snuggle up against me. "Well Love do I look ok? I know you like blue that's why I bought this outfit but you haven't said a word," Meg smiled.

I finally managed to close my mouth and said, "Meg you look beautiful and very delicious. I can hardly wait to taste those lips."

Her smile became even wider as she put her hand on my cheek and pressed her lips to mine. "There now you have tasted my lips and you may get to taste the other ones later," she said, giggled and winked at me.

"Here," she said and handed me the restroom key, "take this back in and give it to the attendant."

"And get two more straws," Sid spoke from the back seat.

I climbed out of the car went in to sales floor, grabbed two more straws, handed the key to the man and returned to the car. Meg handed my coke cup back and turned to Sid. Sid unzipped the back pack and took out a pair of shiny white knee high boots and handed them to Meg. Resting her back against me Meg removed her tennis shoes, slipped the boots on and closed the side zipper on them. During her maneuvers her short skirt rode up and exposed the pair of skimpy black panties she was wearing.

There was a rustling noise from the back seat as Sid slid on her black Suede boots that matched her skirt. I heard a smack as Sid slapped Jim's hand away before he could touch her white panties.

"Uh uh no touchy," she purred, "later babes." Then she giggled.

I pulled back onto the roadway and headed for the club. Meg and I shared our coke along the way with Sid sharing the one Jim had purchased. I drove into the crowed parking lot of the club and found a parking place before I was able to open the door Sid spoke from the back seat.

"Wait," she said and there was a momentary rustle. The interior of the car was momentarily illuminated and then a pungent smell crept into my nostrils.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked.

There was no immediate answer and then Sid leaned forward breathing smoke in both Meg and my faces. "Yep," she answered giving both of us a peck on the cheek. She took another drag on the joint and pressed her lips to Jim's breathing the smoke into his lungs.

"Hold it in babe," she laughed and then handed the joint to Meg. Meg put the joint to her lips and the joint flared momentarily as she inhaled. We passed it around until it was gone and then I opened the door to let the rest of them out.

"So much for that I don't feel a thing," I said as we walked to the club entrance.

"Nor do I," Jim piped in. The girls said nothing only exchanging smiles. We entered the club found a booth in the dimly lit club slid into it and ordered drinks from the waitress. It was then that the effects hit me. Meg said something which I don't even remember but I thought it was uproariously funny at the time. I started to chuckle and the other three soon joined in.

"I love you babe," I told Meg with slurred speech and a silly grin.

"I love you too," Meg returned and turning my head gave me a wet open mouthed kiss.

"I don't know about the rest of you but I'm fucking starving," Jim said with a chuckle.

When the waitress returned with our drinks we ordered sandwiches and chips which each of us devoured down to the last crumb. The band returned from their break and began to play.

"I want to dance," Meg said, grabbed my hand, pulled me out of the booth and led me toward the dance floor. I glanced back to see that Jim and Sid were right behind us. We danced to the fast dance that was playing. The next dance was a slow one and Meg seemed to melt into my arms. She smelled and felt so wonderful pressed tight against me. The buzz I was feeling seemed to heighten my sense of touch and smell. My mind must have wandered because the next thing I knew Meg was squirming out of my arms and the music had changed to a fast dance again.

It had a throbbing base beat and Meg began to dance in front of me very seductively. She turned her back to me and rubbed up and down my front. I watched mesmerized as she gently swayed back and forth and up and down against me. I felt myself getting very aroused and quickly a lump in my pants formed. I knew that Meg had to feel it as she rubbed her ass against it.

Meg turned again and whispered in my ear, "Is that for me?"

"Who else," I answered.

When the dance concluded she led me back to the booth with Sid and Jim close behind. We were all damp with perspiration as we sat down and took big swigs of our cokes. Meg had ordered a cherry coke and it was served with a Maraschino cherry complete with stem in it. She pulled it out of her drink placed it in her mouth, then pulled it out again and stuck it in mine.

"Clamp down," she requested and when I had complied she pulled the stem off.

Another song started and Meg jumped up squealing, "Oh I love that song." She looked at me for just a moment and then reaching dragged Sid from the booth.

"Come on let's dance," she yelled over the loud music. Without waiting for Sid to answer she led her by the hand toward the dance floor. They began dancing to the fast dance. It was not unusual to see two girls dancing together but the guy from the couple dancing next to them had to open his mouth.

"Fucking Lessies," he almost snarled.

This pissed Meg off and being Meg she set out immediately to antagonize. She turned her back to Sid and pressed up against her grinding tight against Sid's pussy.

"Do you love me Babe?" she asked Sid over her shoulder in a voice plenty loud enough for the guy to hear.

Sid wrapped her hands around the bare skin of Meg's waist holding her tight.

"I love you Hon," Sid returned.

Meg looked at the guy and said, "You're just jealous." Then she continued to antagonize him by licking her lips and flicking her tongue before saying, "and well you should be because she tastes so damn good. Too bad you'll never know though because she's mine."

The guy had stopped dancing and just stared until his girlfriend grabbed him by the cheeks and snapped his head back to face her. She grabbed his hand and led him away to a new dancing spot as far away from the girls as possible. Meg continued to glare daggers at him until she felt soft hands begin to caress her belly. Meg turned to face Sid again and started dancing once more.

"Don't let his comments get to you Meg. Just think you have the best of both worlds. You have Steve and me both so you get dick and pussy and don't forget you get some from your brother too. He, on the other hand only gets pussy and from the looks his girlfriend is giving him I don't even think he gonna' get that tonight." She finished with a laugh.

The song ended and the two girls joined us back at the booth. I had ordered another round and this time as requested Meg's coke had two cherries. She took one out and stuck it in her mouth and the other she stuck in mine. We danced the rest of the night, sometimes I had Meg for a partner and sometimes I had Sid while Meg danced with her brother. Sid was almost as suggestive and seductive when she danced with me as Meg. I glanced over once as Sid was grinding against me suggestively during one song and looked at Jim. He looked decidedly uncomfortable as Meg ground her butt against his crouch sliding up and down to the beat of the music and caressing her hands along his outer thighs.

She saw me looking and winked, shimmying her butt against him as she did and laughed. We returned to cool off at our booth and the waitress came around announcing last call just like at a real bar. I ordered another round and when it came we each took a big drink to further cool off. Meg announced that she needed to go to the bathroom and Sid joined her. Sometime during the night the effects of the pot had worn off. When the girls returned we finished our drinks and headed for the exit door.

When we had settled into the seats of the car I suggested going to Village Inn to eat.

"Are you still high?" Meg asked.

"No just a little hungry and reluctant for this night to end," I answered. The others agreed to go and I started the car to leave. Before I put the car in gear Meg leaned over to my ear.

"Here, take this and keep it safe for me," she said and slid something in my pants pocket.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.