Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 9: The House

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: The House - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The next day we broke camp and put up the boat. Meg and Sid slept most of the way back to town with Meg snuggled against my side and Sid snuggled against Jim's. Jim and I talked a little but mostly we just listened to the stereo. It was after dark when we dropped Sid off and she snuck back across the yard and into her window. Meg and Jim grabbed their stuff from the bed of the truck and said goodbye with Meg promising to call later in the week.

Thursday night my phone rang and it was Meg. "Can you pick me up tomorrow night around ten-thirty?" She asked.

My parents were going to the lake the next day and I had begged my way out of going so I answered, "Yes, but why so late?"

"Can't tell you, you'll just have to wait and see," she answered.

"Ok I'll see you then Meg," I finished.

"Bye Steve. I can hardly wait to see you," she said and hung up.

The following day dragged by. My parents left for the lake that morning so I had the house to myself. It was very quiet until I cranked up the stereo.

The hours continued to drag by but at last, it was time to go. I looked wistfully at my dad's dodge charger and almost took it but finally decided to take my own car because I knew there would be hell to pay if I wrecked it. I pulled up in front of Meg and Jim's house and one of the first things I noticed was that their parent's car was gone. I just started to get out and go to the door when Meg rushed down the driveway. She was carrying a backpack, which she threw in the back as she slithered into the passenger seat. "Hi," she breathed as she leaned over, and gave me a kiss. "Let's go to the A&W ok?" She asked.

"Ok but where is Jim?" I asked.

Meg snorted and smiled "Sleeping like a baby. I fucked his brains out a little while ago. Poor baby, at first he didn't want to do his sister but after I reminded him what happened at the lake and showed off my feminine charms he fucked me twice and then went to sleep. Of course the sleeping pills I put in his drink helped too."

I shook my head, "Meg you are a real witch."

"No, I'm a real bitch Steve, and a horny one to boot. Now get over to the A&W before they close," Meg finished and flashed me a smile.

We pulled in and Meg told me where to park. "I want a small root beer float," she said.

I pushed the order button and ordered two root beer floats. A few minutes later, a girl approached our car with our order. When she got closer, I saw that it was Sid.

"Hi ya Sid," we both said nearly simultaneously.

"I didn't know you worked here," I added.

"I just started earlier this week," she replied.

"Are you all set Sid?" Meg asked.

Sid blushed slightly but said, "Yep."

"Good, then we'll wait for you here," Meg finished.

"Ok, I get off at eleven-thirty," Sid, said as she turned and left.

As Sid walked, away Meg jabbed me in the ribs, "Other than mine have you ever seen such a fine looking ass?"

I spluttered in my float but could not help but turn and look at the receding piece of anatomy in question. Sid was wearing the skintight bright red short shorts and a white tank top that were the uniform there although it was not a requirement to have them so tight and short.

"I really love that ass, almost as much as I love yours," Meg continued, and smacked her lips.

I turned beat red and then Meg leaned over and kissed me again, licking off the froth that, covered my face after I spluttered in my float. We waited for Sid to get off and when she did, she went to the passenger side of the car.

"Hi honey," she said loudly so that the older couple next to us were sure to hear and then leaned in the window and kissed Meg on the lips. They both turned and looked the other way pretending not to notice the girls kissing and the wiggling butt that was facing them. Sid broke her kiss and slid into the back seat. "Shows over let's go," Meg said and both girls started giggling as we drove away.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I pulled on to the street.

They gave me directions and I drove toward our destination. We drove into a very plush neighborhood and Sid had me pull to the curb and let her out. "Give me five minutes and then pull ahead until you see a garage door open. You know what to do then Meg," Sid said and then walked silently down the street.

"Meg, Jesus this is a pretty ritzy neighborhood what do the two of you have planned?" I asked.

"Just wait you'll see. Just follow my directions." Five minutes later, she told me to pull ahead slowly but leave my lights off. We came to an iron gate that was open and Meg instructed me to turn into the driveway. I cruised up the driveway and into the open garage door, which closed behind us once we were inside the four-car garage my car looked pretty, small.

Sid stepped away from the button that controlled the door and joined us. "I've disabled the alarm so lets take a tour shall we?" She asked.

"Whose place is this," I asked.

"No one's right now. It's for sale. My mom is a real estate agent and I snuck the key," Sid stated almost proudly. "We have the house to ourselves. The only thing we need to do is make sure we clean up any messes we make and leave before it gets light. The alarm is set to turn on lights at intervals so as long as we don't turn them all on at the same time the neighbors if they even see them will think nothing of it," she finished.

The house was huge beyond my wildest dreams. We toured the upstairs and then went down a spiral staircase to the basement. I thought the upstairs was great but it did not even compare to the basement. Talk about an entertainment room. It had a pool table, an air-hockey table a couple of pinball machines, and a huge swimming pool. In one corner was a plush bar just as you see in nightclubs only smaller.

Meg guided me over to the bar rummaging in her full backpack until she pulled out a can of coke and a miniature whiskey. "Here drink this and wait here until I come for you. Play pinball or something to occupy your time," she smiled and batting her eyes at me grabbed Sid by the hand and led her into the next room closing the door.

I took a swig of my coke, then opened the miniature, and poured in the whiskey. I strolled over to one of the pinball machines and started playing.

A little while later, the door opened and Meg sauntered into the room. Gone was the calf-length tent dress she had been wearing and in its place was a black bra top that pushed together and raised her breasts so that they looked much larger and formed a deep wondrous looking cleavage. She turned in a circle to allow me to feast my eyes on her. Her skirt was black also and so short that I could see the starting curve of her ass. "Well do you like?" She asked.

"Oh yes I like very much," I said as I reached for her.

"Ut-ut-uh," she waggled her finger at me, and skipped out of my reach. "Close your eyes and take my hand," she ordered. She placed my drink in one hand, then took the other, led me through the door, and into the next totally silent room. She led me across a floor and then said, "You can open your eyes now."

I did so to find us standing in front of an old fashioned juke box. The dim light from the machine was the only light. Meg pushed a series of buttons on it and I watched in fascination as the machine went into motion and then began to play an honest to God forty-five RPM record. The sounds issued from speakers that seemed to be everywhere around the room. At the same time the music started, Strobe lamps in all four corners of the room began to flash in different colors, directed at a mirror ball that hung in the center of the ceiling, which spun slowly sending flashing colors in every direction. The music had a throbbing bass beat that was very loud.

"Come on dance with me," Meg urged and still holding my hand started toward the middle of the dance floor.

"Geez Meg we'll wake every neighbor for miles with this loud music," I complained.

"No we won't. Sid assures me that the room is sound proofed and you can't even hear the music outside this room," Meg replied. She started dancing very seductively in front of me.

"Speaking of Sid," I said, "Where is she?"

"She's right here," a voice said from directly behind me as two hands slid under my polo shirt, beginning to massage up and down my belly while Sid, began to rub her body against my back, and butt sensuously. Meg steeped closer in front and began to undulate against my front side. Both girls moving in time to the rhythm of the heavy base beat.

Meg slowly turned and began rubbing her butt against my crotch while Sid, bumped her crotch against my butt, and continued to caress me with her hands under my shirt, down my belly, and chest. I was sweating profusely partially from the physical exertion of dancing but mostly from intense sexual arousal. Sid grabbed my shirt and slipped it over my head tossing it to the side.

Meg spun me around to face Sid who was wearing an identical outfit only pure white. "Well, go on Steve kiss her, she's waiting. I don't mean a little peck either I want to see some tongue action," Meg laughed. She reached around my waist cupping her hands on Sid's butt and pulled, forcing Sid tight against me. Sid laughed, reached up cupping my cheeks, and pressed our lips together in a deep passionate kiss.

"That's what I mean," Meg purred in my ear from behind, and started kissing the back of my neck. Meg goaded me saying, "Well how about it Steve is she a good kisser. I know she is I've kissed her

before. She tastes different from me doesn't she? Ok that's enough my turn," Meg said as she spun me around, pressed her lips to mine, and thrust her tongue in my mouth.

Sid's touch vanished and, because of the loud music, I couldn't tell what she was doing. The next thing I knew blinders covered my eyes.

"You just stand there for a minute Steve because we are not done with you, not by a long shot," Meg stated and two female voices giggled.

I stood there, then and then felt hands fumbling with the button, and zipper of my shorts. They came undone and dropped to my ankles. Next two sets of hands began to slide my boxers down my legs to join my short pants. One of the pair of hands helped me step out of them and I could barely hear them strike the floor as they tossed them to the side.

"Stand there just a little longer," Meg's voice, said. I could hear a slight commotion in front of me, and Meg's voice whispered in my ear. "Kneel down then you can take the blinders off," she said.

As instructed, I knelt, removed the blinders, and my eyes grew wide. Sid was lying in front of me, on her back, totally naked with her knees cocked, and her feet flat on the floor. Her legs spread almost impossibly wide, whipped cream covering her pussy, and circling her areolas. A cherry was nestled in the center of the whipped cream that covered her pussy. Meg laughed and said, "How's that for a dessert Steve? A Sid Sunday."

I turned to Meg, standing beside me, and saw that she was naked also. "Well what are you waiting for Steve, dig in. I know that you want too. For Christ sakes don't keep the girl waiting," Meg teased and chuckled.

"Yeah, what she said, don't keep me waiting," Sid laughed. Just then the music ended and Sid's laughter almost echoed through the room.

I dropped to my elbows, placed my hands around Sid's waist, and started licking the whipped cream from her pussy.

"Don't forget the insides Hon," Meg laughed again. "And don't forget to get the cherry on the outside because you won't find one inside," Sid giggled.

I ate the cherry, licked all the whipped cream off then ran my tongue between her labia lips to get the whipped cream that had settled inside. Sid moaned as I did this. When I had lapped up all the cream, I thrust my tongue deep into her warm tunnel. A much deeper and louder moan of pleasure rewarded my efforts.

Meg lowered her head and began to lick the whipped cream from Sid's tits. "We must be doing something right," Meg whispered when she moved from one tit to the other, "because her nipples are hard as rocks."

Sid groaned and I felt her begin to shake as her first orgasm rushed through her. When the orgasm had passed, Meg spoke again. "Time to put a dick in that hole huh baby?" She asked addressing Sid. "I've got a perfectly wicked idea," Meg said, and chuckled. "Steve get on your knees, Sid hook your legs over his shoulders, and when she does Steve, you slide your dick in. We did as Meg outlined and I slid into Sid's warm wet passage easily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.