Risky Encounters
Chapter 6: At the Lake

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: At the Lake - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Even though I was tired the next day from our nocturnal adventures, we set out for the lake. I was driving my parents Dodge truck since we were going camping. We had the bed full of camping gear. We had only driven about a block from the house when Meg asked me to turn right on the next corner. I turned on the street she indicated and after driving for another two blocks, we came across Sydney standing in front of a house on the corner.

"Stop," she ordered.

When I pulled to the curb Meg, who was sitting in the middle, climbed over Jim and jumped out of the truck. She walked over to Sydney and the two girls began to engage in a whispered conversation with many giggles and gestures toward the truck. When the conversation concluded Meg walked up and told us to stay there and wait. Not waiting to see if I complied, the two of them ran across the yard, and cut through the back yard at which point I could no longer see them.

A few minutes later, they returned with Sydney carrying a canvas duffel bag. This she tossed into the back of the truck.

"Well damn-it get the hell out and let us in," Meg ordered her brother. "Or you can scoot over and sit next to Steve if you would prefer," she teased.

"What... ," Jim started before Meg interrupted.

"Yes she's going with us so let us in already stupid," she said and jerked the door open.

"I'll explain later but right now we need to get out of here," she finished.

When Jim got out the two girls scrambled in and then he climbed back in and closed the door. The bench seat of the truck was pretty, wide but with four people seated on it, it was cozy. All four of us were wearing shorts and Meg was sitting next to me. Her bare leg kept brushing against mine and each time it did a thrill ran up and down my spine.

It seems Sydney was supposed to be going out of town with a girl friend and her girlfriend's parents. Sid was going out of town all right just not with the people her parents thought she was going with. We turned onto the freeway and started the long drive to the lake. I placed my right arm on the seat back and Meg using the pretense of the crowded seat snuggled up against my side. Though Meg and I had been intimate many times, just the feel of her pressed tightly against my side sent thrills of pleasure surging through me. I sighed quietly in pleasure and Meg must have felt it more than heard it for she turned her face up to mine and smiled. I had no doubt that I was in love with her.

During the long drive, Meg and Sid explained in detail how they had planned and plotted for Sid to go with us. I just shook my head silently but Meg's plots did not surprise me. Meg also dropped the bombshell on Jim about her feelings for me. She told him that we were boyfriend and girlfriend but she did not relay the fact that we had been intimate.

Jim just sat in silence. What could he say, especially with Sydney snuggling up against him. He may not have approved of his little sister dating his best friend but he kept his thoughts private, besides he knew Megan. He dared not breathe a word to his parents or for that matter anyone else. Jim knew that Meg's pretense at being angelic was just that, pretense. He knew the real Meg or at least the real Meg as far as what she was capable of telling his parents. He had little doubt that she had many things that her devious mind could use as weapons of blackmail against him. It came as no surprise that Jim did not even challenge Meg, he just looked at us, and sighed in defeat. The fact that his sister had arranged for Sydney to be with him did not escape his thoughts either. He was very grateful for that.

"You be good to her. Don't you dump her or break her heart," He said to me with threat in his voice. Meg was his little sister and Jim would do anything he could to protect her.

"I won't," I assured him. "If there is any heart breaking done I'm afraid it will mine that is broken," I finished.

Meg softly ran her hand over my chest in reassurance and affection. The subject changed and we started to discuss plans for the weekend. My parents had a cabin at the lake but we had opted to pitch a tent on the shore instead of staying in it. My parents also had a boat, which we did plan to use. When we got to the cabin, I used the keys my parents had given me and opened the cabin and the garage where the boat was stored. Jim backed the truck up with my guidance and we hooked the boat trailer up to it. With the boat pulled forward out of the garage, we started loading it with our camping supplies, and the tent I brought out of the cabin. So that I would not forget, I put the drain plug into the boat.

You can relax now Dad, I thought. He had been very worried that I would forget even to the point of leaving a reminder note stuck on the dash. I did understand his worries though because the boat would sink very fast if I left out the plug. By the time, we had loaded all the supplies, and food on the boat it was jamb packed with barely room enough for the four of us on board.

I drove us to the marina and with Jim's help launched the boat. I cruised over to the dock tied off the boat and leaving the girls in the boat went to join Jim in the truck. We parked the truck and trailer then went back to the boat. We idled out of the no wake zone around the marina and when we were outside of it I increased the boat speed just enough to cause a breeze to flow across us but not enough to cause our supplies to blow out. I went to the other side of the lake and started cruising along the shore looking for a cove I remembered. This side of the lake was accessible for the most part by boat only as there were no nearby roads. We had left the marina about ten miles behind us when I found the coves entrance.

I had been back in this cove before but the other three gazed in fascination. They gazed up at the two rocky cliffs, which I estimated were nearly twenty feet tall, which towered on either side of the cove's watery entrance. Slowly I drove between them into a larger open area and then turned right going through another narrow passage. All around us, the walls of the cliffs rose straight up.

I smiled at the ooh's and aah's my companion's made. As I slowly cruised through a third, narrow entrance we entered an open area that was roughly circular and about twenty feet in diameter. On the opposite of this circular area, the land dipped to the water forming a small sandy beach with short trees growing about thirty feet from shore. The flat area was ideally suited for pitching a tent and building a camp.

"Well does this meet everyone's approval?" I asked glancing at each. Receiving silent approval from all of them, I grounded the boat on the beach, and we started unloading all of our gear and food. When we had everything unloaded, I drove a long stake into the ground and tied a rope around it and the bow cleat of the boat so that there was no chance the boat would drift away. Jim and I set up the tent and then while the girls were filling it with our duffel bags and sleeping bags we gathered large rocks and formed them in a circle making a fire area.

We had not gotten as early a start as we planned, since Meg, I had slept late due to our nocturnal adventures of the previous night, and therefore the afternoon passed quickly. Jim and I gathered firewood while Meg and Sid made sandwiches, chip with dip and opened sodas for us. After we had eaten and it had started to get dark, we lit a fire and sat around it telling stories and visiting. We stayed up late but at last, the girls got up and went in the tent to change into their bedclothes with consisted of extra long t-shirts. They signaled us when they finished and we went in stripped down to our boxers and climbed into our sleeping bags. We had taken the portable radio in with us, and its mellow tunes played softly dispelling the silence. We turned out the flashlights plunging the tent into total darkness.

I was just about to drift off into sleep when a hand tapped on my shoulder. A pair of lips started nibbling my ear and then a voice whispered softly.

"Care if I join you?"

"Meg, you know I would love to have you join me," I whispered back, "but your brother is just a few feet away do you really think it that would be a good idea?"

She laughed softly and said, "I think Sid is keeping him occupied. At least her sleeping bag next to me is empty."

Without another word, Meg climbed over me, and when I opened the sleeping bag, squirmed in. She snuggled her back against my stomach and slid her butt tight to my crotch. She reached around grabbed my left hand and placed it on her left breast. I could feel the soft bump of her nipple through the thin t-shirt material as it pressed into the palm of my hand. I kissed the back of her neck causing her to purr and wiggle against me.

With a sigh of contentment she whispered, "That's better. Goodnight Steve."

Just before dawn when the tent was still semi dark, Meg left my sleeping bag to crawl back into her own, and I watched, through barely open eyes, as Sid wiggled from Jim's sleeping bag and back into her own. She did not see me watching and I was glad. It had gotten light enough that Sid was clearly visible and as she crawled back into her sleeping bag, her night shirt pushed up around her waist leaving the white thong panties she was wearing exposed. Beneath the thin material of her panties was clear outline of the dark hair that covered her womanhood. I instantly clamped my eyes closed but the vision remained.

I felt like I had betrayed Meg even though I had not touched Sydney. I felt especially bad when my cock started to get hard. I rolled over, faced the other way still pretending to be asleep, and forced my thoughts to other things. Finally my erection subsided and I went back to sleep only be awakened seemingly moments later.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.