Risky Encounters
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The phone rang and picking it up I was not surprised to hear Meg's voice on the other end.

"I just thought of a fucking fantastic idea Steve," She started out. "How would you like to go swimming?"

I knew there had to be more to it because I had learned to expect more from Meg than what was apparent. "So what's the catch Meg?" I asked.

I heard laughter on the other end of the line and then she explained. When she had told me her plan, I couldn't believe it.

"Meg, you have to be fucking kidding, do you realize how much trouble your father would get in to if we were to get caught?" I asked.

"So we have to make sure we don't get caught," she answered.

There was no changing or redirecting Meg's mind.

Friday night came and according to plan, I was spending the night with Jim. We listened to music until about midnight and then he went to bed leaving me to curl up on the couch. We had made plans to go to the lake the following day and therefore I was spending the night so that we could get an early start.

About an hour later, I was not surprised when Meg came out her room and sat down on the couch. She was wearing a cute little, short sundress, and I must stress short.

"Geez Meg that dress barely covers your butt. Mind you I am not complaining but if your Dad or Mom should come out won't they be upset."

She just smiled and then getting up she turned her back to me and raised the hem of the short dress up to give me a full view of her butt and to show me that she was not wearing any panties either. She turned around to face me once more and then leaned down to kiss me.

"Are you ready for a swim?" She asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this Meg?" I asked in return.

"Oh yes," She whispered in reply as she took my hand, pulled me from the couch, and headed for the front door.

When we were away from the front yard, she turned and kissed me again. We headed down the street, which appeared totally deserted at this late hour.

"If the AP's (Air Police) come on patrol, hide before they see us okay." She instructed.

"Okay," I answered with a gulp. That is just what we needed, caught together in the middle of the night by the AP's. They would haul us down to headquarters and call her dad to come get us. Rest assured I was definitely going to heed her warning and hide before they spotted us if the occasion arose.

We walked down the sidewalk hand-in-hand in the early morning silence and then cut across the sports fields entering the officer housing area. At last, we arrived at the house of our destination without detection by the AP's, I might add, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"This is the place," Meg said and ducked into the shadows at the rear of the eight-foot high block wall that surrounded the house.

"Give me a boost so I don't skin my legs on this wall," she said.

I laced my hands together and she placed one of her slip-on tennis shoed feet in them. She placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself and I lifted. When she was high, enough she swung on to the top of the block wall and looked around.

"Okay the coast is clear," she whispered.

I jumped up and wrapping my arms over the fence pulled my self up beside her. We both dropped to the ground on the other side, which was only about five feet down. I looked around and saw there was a large pool with lounge chairs on one side in this back yard. The house was dark but subdued blue lighting lighted the pool.

After a careful reconnaissance of the back door and looking in the windows to make sure no one was home, Meg walked over to one of the lounge chairs. There she set down the small purse she carried over her shoulder and began pulling her dress over her head, tossed the dress onto the lounge chair, and turned to face me. I knew she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress but the sight of her naked body standing there before me still made me pause.

"Well what are you waiting for? Come over here and get naked," she chuckled. "I mean I'm here on display for you, the least you can do is return the favor. Do you intend to go swimming with your clothes on or what?"

Without a word, I stumbled over to the chair beside the one that held her dress, and began to strip. I removed everything except my boxers and Meg waggled her finger at me.

"Oh no those too. Don't be a tease Steve; I want to see that man meat that I intend to use later. Or do I need to take them off myself," She giggled and reached for them.

I stepped away and peeled the boxers off tossing them on top of the rest of my clothes.

"Last one in has to give the other oral first," she giggled again and then dove in.

I dove in after her and swam to the middle of the pool where she was waiting. When I was almost to her, she dove underwater, swam toward the shallow end, and I followed her.

"Catch me if you can," she taunted and just before I reached her, she dove again. I was a good swimmer but Meg was even better. Each time I got close, she would swim away either on the surface or underwater. When both of us were panting from exertion, she swam to the side and jumped up to sit on the edge with her legs dangling in the water.

I approached her once more waiting for her to dive in and swim away again but this time she just sat there. I grabbed her legs and she leaned over placing her hands on either side of my head.

"I'm ready to collect that oral now," she cooed and pulled my head between her legs, spreading them wider to give me access to her womanhood.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.