Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 3: At the Mall

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: At the Mall - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Saturday, I picked up Jim and Meg and headed for the shopping mall. Meg was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a frilly pink and white halter-top. Jim and I both wore loose fitting knee length short pants and pull over cotton shirts. The mall was a favorite hang out for a lot of teenagers. We walked around saying hi to a number of other kids we knew. We looked in the windows and were always on the lookout for chicks. Of course, Jim didn't know it but I was not looking, I already had my chick with me.

"Oh wow isn't that Sidney over there?" Meg cried.

"Where," Jim jerked around and looked in the direction Meg was pointing turning his back to us.

"Over there by the entrance to Sears," Meg said. At the same time, she was pointing with one hand for Jim her, other hand reached over grabbed mine, stuck it under her top, and cupped my hand over her bare breast. She pulled it back out before Jim turned back to face us releasing it in the process.

"I guess it wasn't her after all," she said, "Sorry."

When Jim was not looking, Meg looked at me and flashed a big smile my way. She did this again and again each time she pointed at something and called out to Jim forcing him to turn his back to look. Each time he turned his back Meg grabbed my hand and placed it on her tit or rubbed it on her crotch or placed it on her butt or her hand would rub my crotch.

It was not long before I was horny as hell and she knew it. I was trying to think of anything other than Meg to keep from getting an erection and I was failing in my endeavor.

"Why the hell are you sweating so bad Steve? It's not that hot in here," Jim asked.

"I don't know maybe it was those cinnamon sticks I had earlier," I lied.

When Jim was looking elsewhere Meg purred into my ear, "Poor Steve, in absence of a cold shower maybe we should go get a cold drink." Then out loud, Meg announced, "I think we should go get something to eat and drink, I'm thirsty."

We went to the food court to get something to eat and drink. I got a large soft drink with lots of ice and started to sip on it to cool down. Meg was facing me across the table and sitting next to her brother. It seemed to me that Jim was always either looking away or leaving me alone with Meg although I'm sure that was just my imagination. Every time he did, though Meg teased and tormented me unmercifully. He got up and walked away to get a refill on his drink and the teasing began. I was taking a sip of my drink when I felt something slide between my legs and begin to stroke my crotch. I reached down and grabbed Meg's foot. She had slipped off her sandal and her toes were clamping and releasing my dick through the material of my shorts. Of course, I was getting hard once more.

"You are terrible," I said as I choked on my drink.

"I know, but you love it," she said, grinning and batting her eyes.

At that moment, Meg spotted Sydney. She pulled her foot away put her sandal back on and bounced from her chair. She crossed between the tables and when she was close enough yelled to Sydney, "Hi Sid, what ya up to."

Sydney turned and seeing Meg hollered back, "Hi Meg, I'm just doing some shopping. My girl friends were supposed to meet me here but they haven't shown up yet, who ya here with?"

"I'm here with my brother and his friend, why don't you come over to our table and join us."

Meg grabbed Sydney's hand and pulled her over to our table. Meg sat down next to me and Sydney sat in the chair Meg had just vacated.

Jim came back and his face lit up. Jim had liked Sydney since mid school but had been too shy to let her know. Meg introduced Sydney to me and at about that time Jim sat down next to her.

"Hi Jim," Sydney said in a sexy voice.

"Hi Sid," Jim returned and shifted in his chair uncomfortably.

"Guess what Sid, Steve here has a license we went up Juan Tabo trail and went hiking."

"Ah gee I wish I could have gone. I like to hike and sometimes make out up there depending on who I'm with," she cast a glance at Jim.

Sidney liked Jim almost as much as he liked her. She was not shy like him but did not know he liked her.

Meg didn't miss the glance and it confirmed what she had already suspected. Sydney was a dark haired beauty with hair mid back in length and brown eyes. Her breasts were about the same size as Megs and caused a nice bulge in the tank top she was wearing. The wheels started turning in Meg's mind. She was plotting for the future.

When we had finished eating and drinking, we stayed there talking to Sydney until her friends finally arrived. Sydney left much to Jim's disappointment. We went to a clothing store that Meg wanted to check out. She picked out several outfits to try on and went to the dressing room.

While we were waiting on Meg, Jim decided he wanted to go to a nearby record store. "Lets go look at what they have that's new," he said and turned to leave.

"What about Meg? She won't know where we are," I said.

"Ahh we'll keep an eye out for her and besides I really don't care if my sister is with us all the time anyway. Who knows we might run into Sydney again and some of her girlfriends are hot, you might able to score a date. Meg will just hang around out here and watch for us after all you are the one with the wheels," Jim laughed.

"I think we better wait for her Jim. She'll be finished pretty soon and then we can all go, besides your Mom told us to keep an eye on her and not go off and leave her," I reminded him. I didn't want to leave without Meg for a number of reasons. The promise to her Mom to watch out for her was only one and not the most important. I knew Meg would be mad if we ditched her and most importantly, though Jim was unaware of this, I liked his sister and liked being around her even though she tormented me constantly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.