Preview

Monkey

by Anthony Concept

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Incest, First,

Romantic Sex Story: I was born covered with a fine yellow fur. A genetic kink they called it, an asset I called it as I grew up. They called my Monkey. I was the iconic chick magnet.

Prologue

I've always been a bit of a dreamer and often made up little stories in my mind, now in my dotage I have time to spare so I put them into written words.

I'm an Australian and I use Australian idioms, thus said, I'm sure most intelligent souls will get the drift of what I'm saying. We drive on the correct side of the road and spell 'aluminium' the correct way.

Australia for those who don't know where it is, it's that huge island between the Indian and Pacific oceans. The land of the long week end, the lucky country, we gave the world Peter Allen, Paul Hogan of "put another prawn on the barby" fame plus many more great names. We gave the world such epicurean delights such as 'Vegemite' and 'Fosters lager'

The story 'Monkey' came to mind when I was reminiscing my youth to another writer. I worked on the roads swinging a pick and shovel at the tender age of fifteen. The gang consisted mainly of New Australians, among them was a chap called 'Bill the Balt' Bill drove the grader and his wardrobe entailed shorts and sand shoes. The thing that drew ones attention to Bill was he was completely covered in blonde hair. This in itself was fodder for a story, the other factor was my favourite TV series 'Monkey'.

All my stories will be posted completed but in several chapters. There is a follow up of 'River rat' partly written.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.