Salamander 2 - Cover

Salamander 2

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 27

(Four)

Finding the security cameras in the alley way had been quite a time saver, no need to set up our own just tap the existing circuit. Less for anyone to find in any subsequent investigation if the idiot guard talked.

I watched the playback with interest. I was a little disappointed that the girl didn't go toe to toe with the guard herself, something she was clearly capable of. Still watching her maneuver and outwit the fool was reward enough. It took several passes with image enhancing software to pin point the girls movements but it showed she would use out of the way hiding places that people would miss due to their seemingly inaccessible locations. She also once again showed her use of misdirection and control of others. Using her big half-breed bodyguard to take care of the problem then some humans to provide the final evidence. It galled me to see a pure humans demeaning themselves by protecting these things.

Still we had some of what we wanted out of the incident, the bodyguard would need to be dealt with. Her strength and power were such that in one on one combat no normal human could hope to defeat her, even with multiple opponents she would be tough. No match for the knights of course, but she was not our target. It would be better to eliminate her before the hunt began or she would be a complication.

I loaded the latest information onto a disk for One to look at, maybe there was some way we could get rid of the beast using her protective duty to entrap her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.