Salamander 2
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

(Four)

I contacted the security guard. The demon had taken out one of its enemies and somehow portrayed itself as some poor helpless victim but it showed no sign of injury now. Seeing how it dealt with a fully grown man would be informative.

"Good evening friend, the day has arrived. Are you prepared?" I asked.

"You bet, I've been itching for payback to that freak," he replied.

"Very well this evening will be when your opportunity presents itself. I will contact you with further details, but be in the vicinity of your old work place tonight from 7 onwards and be ready."

"God bless ya sir this is just what I need to get my confidence back. I won't let you down."

I rang off, not wanting to spend any longer talking with this fool. I would need to set things up beforehand to see how the demon would deal with him on her own. Tonight would be an interesting night I would get to see firsthand what the monster was capable of in combat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.