Salamander 2
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Friday, 7th of December, 2035

(Mandy)

Friday at last. I was looking forward to the weekend for a bit of a rest, a chance to put my feet up and relax. The week had been tiring and a little nerve racking. Unfortunately it wasn't the weekend yet, I still had a day's worth of lessons and work before I could let my hair down.

I got ready for school, then had a nice breakfast with Gwen. She wished me a pleasant day and I ran off to meet D.

She greeted me with a lopsided smile, "So how are you feeling today?" she asked.

"Still a little shaky after what happened but better. The club kind of pushed it out of my mind but it came back again later. I had a few bad dreams," I replied.

"Yeah, me too," she said and gave me a squeeze on the shoulders.

"So, any plans for the weekend," I said, changing the subject to a less depressing one.

"Dunno, I think Mum said she was thinking of inviting you and Gwen to lunch or something."

"That should be fun, I don't think we have any plans so hopefully Gwen will agree."

"Cool. Not sure what Mum has in mind, I guess she'll tell Gwen."

I smiled as we walked up to the school gates, waving when I spotted Jane waiting. We walked over and I noticed a large group of boys a bit behind her waiting at the gate. I didn't think anything about it at first as people often met at the gate in the morning.

As we approached I noticed Jane eyeing the gang behind her with a worried expression. Suddenly she turned and came running towards us. "Look out they're going to..." she tried to warn us but was interrupted when one of the boys pointed at me and shouted, "There she is!"

"Get her!" shouted a girl's voice, which after I looked in the right direction turned out to be Becky.

The group charged at me. Before I could react D stepped in front of me and idly intercepted each of the boys tossing them aside with seemingly no effort.

Once she had dealt with them she stood over the pile of bodies, "The lot of you better get lost before I get mad and start hurting people," she said casually flicking a lock of purple hair out of her eyes.

Becky glared in our direction but made no move against us. We walked past them hearing her say, "You useless sods," then a cry of pain as she kicked someone on the ground.

We headed up to registration.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.