Flux - Cover

Flux

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 5: Jen

It was like a nightmare! Someone else had stepped out of the back of my mind and taken control of my body, leaving me only able to watch as they tore up the bullies and forced themselves on Sally.

I tried to move, but I couldn't control any of my limbs. They moved at the whim of whoever, or whatever, had taken over. To make things worse, this invader had some sort of super powers. They'd made my body strong, tough, and fast. All the rest of my senses were still working, so I could see hear and feel everything that was going on.

I screamed and shouted internally, trying to get out, but it did no good. I was locked away, forced to watch as someone used my body. It was like some terrible torture, I felt so violated and used.

Was it some form of mind control? A telepath puppetering my body? The odd thing was the controller spoke a bit like me, used the same turn of phrase, and knew who these people were. It was like some monster crazy version of me. Could someone have read these things out of my mind? I could feel her emotions. They seemed to mirror my own, but with more confidence, less fear, the hate of the bullies, the attraction to Sally. Why was this happening to me? I screamed, shouted, tried to move, mentally throwing myself around, but it did no good. This evil monster controlled me like I was a toy.

Eventually after what seemed like an age trapped railing against my own unresponsive body, as the monster smashed up the corridor, I felt the controlling presence slip and I was able to move again. The monster had been forcing itself on Sally. They had got as far as a rough kiss, but I hate to think what it might have forced her to do if I hadn't gained back control. With its horrific strength and obvious twisted nature, it could have forced her to do anything. At first I backed away, still disorientated from being unable to move. Then I tried franticly to explain, but I was too upset to make myself understood.

Teachers, who had been nowhere to be found when I was about to be beaten up, were now rushing about in large numbers. The corridor looked like a war zone, lockers ripped to pieces, broken masonry strewn about, ceiling smashed, walls with holes punched through them. Crowds of people stood there staring at me, the looks of lust from before were replaced with a mixture of shock and fear. I tried to explain to the teachers what had happened, but they wouldn't listen. One roughly grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me along behind them.

They kept me in an office while they called the police and an ambulance for the injured. The crazy who had taken me over had done a lot of damage to both people and property, it was a wonder no one had been killed. I was left holding the bag though. The crazy had fucked things up and left me to take the fall. They were never going to accept my story. I was screwed, and probably worst of all, the crazy had completely ruined my friendship with Sally.

This, on top of all the things I was going through from my change proved too much. I curled up in a ball and began crying my eyes out. That's how the police found me when they came to arrest the vicious girl who had attacked and beaten up several other pupils.

They took me to the police station and kept me in a room. It wasn't a cell but it was still locked, and I was wearing cuffs. They had a wpc sit with me. I was still very upset, I think at first they thought I was faking, but they must have decided to err on the side of caution and brought in a medical professional to assess my mental state. They picked the nearest NHS shrink with specific expertise in dealing with MORFS survivors, which turned out to be the telepath I had been tested by only a few days before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.