Flux - Cover

Flux

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 14: Jen

Violet had gotten me drunk on some awful sickly sweet pink things then picked up some guy and given him free access to grope and fondle our body now she was letting him kiss us. It all made me feel sick and even more violated. It was horrible not being able to shut out the sensations of his hands pawing us or his lips or tongue, I hated it. Then just in the middle of Violet's dance she ran out of time and I was back in control.

I stopped dead still, the ape Rick Violet had picked up stared at me, "What's the matter baby?"

I tried to push away, "I need to sit down."

"Nah come on just a bit more baby," he pulled me towards him and made to kiss me.

"No I ... I feel a bit sick I need to have a rest," I said and tried to push him away.

"What's got into to you, why are you suddenly being such a bitch?"

"I just want to sit down that's all," I pulled free and started to head towards the table with Jo and the others.

He pulled me hard back towards him, "I get it you're just playing hard to get you minx. You're going nowhere, you're hot for me baby and I'm going to get what I want and give you what you need." he squeezed my bum hard enough that it hurt.

"No let me go!" I said louder but the music had picked up and no one seemed to hear me. I felt so vulnerable he was stronger and bigger than me and I couldn't do anything to stop him. I looked around for a bouncer or someone but the noise and the commotion of the dance floor was such that it cut us off. The way he was holding me would be hard to distinguish from a passionate embrace at any distance, it seemed deliberate and I wondered if he did this a lot.

"Come on you know you want it, dressed like that."

I spat in his eye not sure what else to do, he promptly let me go. I got the same splitting headache I had got earlier and I saw him wipe his face with one hand then swing the other of his big hands and slap me hard across the face knocking me down.

The pain faded and I saw him standing wiping his face I ducked and the slap that would have hit me whipped over my head. I kicked him in the shins with my big boots then ran for Ally.

I got most of the way to the table when someone grabbed my long hair from behind and jerked me to a stop in an incredibly painful manner. He grabbed me around the neck and jerked me around to face him. My fingers scrambled at his grip as I had some difficulty drawing breath but he held me tight.

"You little bitch!" he cried. And I saw him draw back his fist to smash me in the face. I felt a familiar rage stir inside me but it didn't quite make it to surface it was still too soon after Violet losing control. I focused on stepping back letting Violet take control tried to will her some extra time which was probably the first and only time I wanted her running our body.

In the last moment as his fist flew I felt myself falling back into the depths of our mind. This time it didn't feel like all the others with Violet surging forward under her own power, this was me pushing her to the front giving her some of my time.

Immediately I felt the restriction on our breathing fall away as Violet's toughness stopped him squeezing our throat. Violet grabbed his incoming arm at the wrist stopping it with her amazing strength then started to crush his arm.

"No means No Arsehole!" she spat angrily loud enough for everyone to hear.

She plucked his hand from our throat with little or no effort twisting his arm behind him so that he was facing away from us bent over. Her rough treatment causing him to cry out in pain she let go and at the same time kicked him in the backside sending him careening across the dance floor flailing his arms. Either by chance or good aim he went crashing into the door to the toilets and hit the floor then slid along the tiled floor the abused door swinging shut behind him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.