The Game
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Beautiful women kidnapped. Pawns in a game for the perverted rich.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial  

Sarah tasted Ann's orgasm for the third time that evening. The young florist was a total submissive, squirming, twisting and whining beneath the police detective as they shared their nests in a classic sixty-nine melding of naked bodies. Sarah had almost cum once, but she wished, as she always wound up doing, for someone different. The moment women found she was a police detective they wanted, expected her to become the dominant partner. What they failed to realize was that after several years on the force and the day-in day-out role of a tough, no nonsense, take charge police detective, Sarah would welcome a release from that, someone else to take charge for a change. Why did she always have to maintain the position of strength and control?

It wasn't that Ann wasn't attractive or that she wasn't pleasant to be around. When they had met at her shop when Sarah had picked up some flowers for a sick friend, the two had felt an attraction. They had gone out to dinner together and hit it off right away. Ann, a college graduate, had been an interesting conversationalist with a good sense of humor, yet the moment the relationship turned sexual, the florist had turned to milquetoast immediately acquiescing to Sarah's every wish, just like Bonnie and Renee before her.

The woman lay back on the bed, her arms and legs spread widely.

"I'm helpless," she whined. "There's a strap-on in the dresser. Being so much stronger than I am, you'll probably want to put it on and ravish me and I'm not strong enough to stop you."

Sarah showed no emotion as she opened the drawer, withdrew the appliance and strapped it on. The dildo was large and knobby.

"Oh my God. You'll split me open," cried Ann in feigned horror. "And when you've fucked my pussy, I bet you'll want to screw me in the rear and there's nothing I can do to stop you."

Why did they always assume she wanted to be the dominant? Yes, her occupation no doubt; but once, just once she'd like to met a woman who ... oh, what the hell, she thought and buried the dildo deep within the pretty young blonde and brought the woman beneath her to climax yet again as her mind drifted to the face of the woman in the photo still in her desk drawer.

The wedding was beautiful and lavish. Coleen wore a tuxedo while Sienna was dressed in a trailing white gown of lace. She wore the traditional bridal veil and carried a bouquet.

They had talked about reversing roles since Coleen wanted Sienna to begin assuming a more self confident role, but Sienna had known how much Coleen wanted to see her in a bridal dress. They were married under a large arbor in the shadow of the rocky mountains, exchanging vows, kisses and later bodies as the other collectors and their beautifully begowned pets looked on.

The ceremony over, Coleen and Sienna were the recipients of several toasts at the reception, then disappeared for their three continent honeymoon and the guests were left to drink themselves into oblivion and/or exchange pets for the night.

Three weeks later Coleen and Sienna took up permanent residence at their new chateau outside of Aspen, Colorado. It was a bit smaller than their previous residence but quite comfortable for the two of them.

"The wedding pictures are here," said Coleen excitedly, picking up the envelope.

"Are you sure about that photographer?" asked Sienna. "He seemed to always be smiling just a little too much."

"He came highly recommended. I was told he was an excellent photographer and that he was discreet."

"Meaning we got the pictures AND the negatives?" asked Sienna.

"Of course. I know Aspen is a long way from New York, but even so we'll have to be careful. You're still a missing person as far as the police know."

"I wonder if Larry called them; told them I had shown up?"

"I can find out, but we certainly don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves. Unwanted attention could jeopardize the other collectors and the tournament."

"You do love to play don't you?" smiled Sienna.

"And you don't?"

"How about a game this evening?"

"Excellent! And the stakes?"

"I win, I make love to you. You win, you make love to me.," she grinned.

"Sounds like a win-win situation. I can't wait."

What Coleen and Sienna did not know was that the photographer was not quite as discreet as they had been told. When one of the local magazines did a feature on mixed marriages, the temptation was simply too great. A lesbian marriage between black and white was just the sort of thing the magazine was looking for. He had made duplicates of some of the photos and, with a big paycheck dangling in front of him, submitted them. Only one photo wound up being used, a shot of Coleen and Sienna smiling at each other just after their kiss had sealed the marriage.

The photo in the magazine was small and would probably never have been noticed except that the magazine also ran an article about a serial bank robber who seemed to be working from coast to coast. He had held up banks in San Francisco, Denver, St. Louis, Chicago and now New York.

The one thing Sarah and Frank were sure of was that this was the same man who had committed the other robberies. His MO was the same, George Bush caricature rubber mask, M-16, blue jeans, large western belt and buckle, and flannel shirt under a raincoat. He shoved a note to the teller and if she doesn't respond by handing over the money, he pulled the rifle from under the coat. Luckily no one had yet been killed, but in the New York robbery he had fired a couple of rounds into the ceiling.

"Well, one good thing. If he continues moving west to east his next robbery will be about mid Atlantic," sighed Sarah.

"Have we gotten anything yet from the other P.D.s?" asked Frank.

"San Francisco and Denver responded. Haven't heard from St. Louis or Chicago yet."

"What'd we get?"

"Pretty much the same stuff. Security photos which don't show much. MO looks very consistent."

"What's that?" asked Banks, indicating a magazine.

"This Denver area magazine did a feature on the guy. They had a former F.B.I. profiler do a work up on him. Denver P.D. sent it along with the rest of the stuff. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet."

"Anything else?"

"S.F.P.D. lifted a partial off the teller's cage. They aren't sure it's his, but at least we've got something to compare it to if we ever nab this guy."

"You mean when we nab this guy," corrected Banks.

"Yeah, sure," responded Sarah. True, most bank robbers were eventually captured or killed, but so many cases went unsolved that it was discouraging.

" Ever feel like just hanging it up?" she asked.

"Hey, I'm a lot older than you. Three more years and I'll got retirement.

"I'm not talking retirement. I mean just chucking this life and doing something different."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. What if I -- say sold ladies lingerie. Would you buy some from me?" she smiled tiredly.

"Only if you'd model it first," he snorted.

"Here," she said, tossing the magazine to him. "Try reading. It'll get your mind out of the gutter."

Sienna and Coleen settled into their new life as Coloradans. They did indeed keep as low a profile as possible, but they traveled extensively and there were parties, concerts and gallery openings to attend. Nevertheless, their relationship deepened as time went on, each discovering new and endearing insights into the other and their life together blossomed.

They visited the other villas and the yacht enjoying threesomes and sometimes foursomes with the eager pets. At the villa, Sienna invited Salina into their bedroom, but not Carmilita, unsure she was ready to face her adversary. Coleen had said they could sell or trade the attractive hermaphrodite but Sienna indicated that would not be necessary. She just needed time to develop the self confidence needed to confront the woman.

Months passed and tournament time rolled round. Coleen secured a lovely young Dutch girl to offer as prize. Coleen indicated it was time for Sienna to play without her, that she had some business interests to take care of in the meantime.

Sienna was at first uncomfortable, wondering whether the others would accept her as a full fledged collector. Her concerns turned out to be groundless, however, as she was warmly welcomed by everyone. The seven pets she had selected were indeed beautiful and the other collectors were quite taken with Sabrina with her long straight blonde hair and milky white skin.

The first game went well, Sienna winning up three knights when Pierre conceded. Her next match was with Maurice and although she played well, she did not yet have the confidence needed to match wits with an Entrapment master. She lost a knight on the eleventh move and never recovered, playing to the bitter end when her queen was entrapped.

She hated giving up Sabrina who spoke English and had proven an interesting pet for Coleen and her, both in and out of bed.

Her disappointment was blunted a bit by the fact that Maurice was the eventual tournament champion, besting Erik and Elena in the finals.

Returning home, she rushed into the arms of her mate.

"I'm afraid I lost Sabrina."

"It doesn't matter. Maurice is a kind master."

"I would have loved to get another shot at him. I feel like I made a couple of stupid moves that got me in trouble."

"There's always next year, my dear," said Coleen sighing and sitting.

"What is it? Business reversals?"

"No, no. Our finances are quite secure. It is bad news however."

Sienna sat beside her older companion, her arm going around her.

"What is it, Coleen?"

"My sweet Sienna -- I'm dying."

"WHAT! What do you mean?"

"Liver cancer. While you were at the tournament I was undergoing some tests. I didn't want to worry you until I knew for sure."

"What do we need to do?"

"There is nothing we can do. It's rather advanced already."

"But there must be something; chemo, radiation..."

"No. The doctors indicated that chemo and radiation might give me another six months but I told them what good is six months if I'm sick virtually every minute of that time?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.