The Box - Cover

The Box

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 8

Transformation Mind Control Story: Chapter 8 - A man wakes up in his apartment to discover he's been surgically transformed into a woman. Who did this to him? And why is he letting himself be turned into a loving wife and sexual plaything?

Caution: This Transformation Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   TransGender   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

And so I set out to become the perfect wife, and not just any perfect wife, but the perfect wife for Michael. This meant finding out what he wanted and needed -- when often he didn't really know himself. I quickly found out that it was harder than I could have realized.

Oh sure, some things were easy, such as his suggestions.

"Why aren't your ears pierced?" he asked one day. It was true, I had never had my ears pierced, and had simply used clip-on earrings from the very beginning.

So the next day I went to Carla at her downtown salon and got my ears pierced. And then Carla came with me to purchase new earrings for various occasions. Simple gold studs to wear all the time, cute pink teddy bears when I wanted to look younger or more innocent, gold flip-flops to wear at the beach, long dangling things for fancier occasions.

Michael was delighted! That week he purchased me two huge diamond studs, a carat each, and of course I put them on right away.

"You look stunning," he said. "I think you should wear them every day!"

And so I did. Naturally, this lead to a whole discussion of piercings, and one day we were doing some sight-seeing downtown when I pointed out a girl who had her eyebrow pierced. "Do you like that?" I asked.

"No, but..."

"But what?"

"Well, there are some parts that I think are incredibly sexy when pierced."

"Such as?"

"Well, belly buttons..."

"Yes, I can see that," I said, thoughtfully. Sure, a pierced belly button. That wouldn't be so bad.

"The tongue..."

"Tongue?"

"Yes, and also ... um..." he leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "Cunt lips."

"Where?" I swear I hadn't heard him correctly.

He just looked down at my crotch. My eyes turned as round as saucers. "You mean??"

He just nodded.


And so I found my self at the piercing and body-tattoo parlor. It was one that Carla had recommended, run by a woman, actually, strictly for other women.

After I got my belly button pierced, I went out and purchased a flirty halter top which showed my bare midriff. You would have thought I had landed from another planet! Michael couldn't get over the fact that I had gotten pierced, just like that. Suddenly my belly button became this incredibly sensitive erogenous zone, and he just loved to play with my new belly-button ring, tickling and kissing me there.

He loved it so much that I knew I would have to get the other piercings as well, and so I did, over the next couple of months. The tongue stud was okay, not as bad as I thought it would be. Sure, eating was strange, but kissing was totally wonderful.

After I got it, Michael stopped giving me polite little kisses anymore. Now, every single kiss had to have deep tongue. I would kiss him before he went to work, and he would lean in and thrust his tongue into my mouth, stroking it over and around the stud.

And sometimes he would reach into my mouth and grab the stud between two fingers. Normally a tongue is too slippery to do this, but the stud gave him something to hang on to. And so he could pull my tongue out of my mouth and hold me still as he felt up my tits or put a hand up my skirt to fondle my pussy or ass crack.

And whenever I smiled, like at dinner with his friends or family, he wanted me to open my mouth to show my stud to him -- it became our shared signal. Our signal that I was willing to do anything to please him, at his slightest suggestion.

But there was still one body part left to pierce. "Don't worry," Carla said when I told her about it. "Lots of girls do it. Just wait to you feel them during sex!"

She was right, of course. I found a pair of heavy loops, and boy, just walking around during the day was maddening with these weights shifting around in my panties, pulling gently on my pussy lips every time I took a step. And at the gym! After collapsing in orgasm on the automatic stair-stepper, I learned to change into smaller loops before exercising.

And when Michael discovered them, wow, sex was even better than during our honeymoon. Feeling these two weights between us, bumping against his thrusting penis, being crushed between us, sometimes pressing my pussy closed, sometimes stretching it apart ... it drove us both wild. Michael actually licked me down there for the first time, and it was very, very (very!) nice.


Essentially, I became Michael's "Yes" girl. I stopped saying 'no' to anything he requested.

As soon he realized this, he began suggesting lots of things. In retrospect, I think he may have been testing my boundaries a bit.

For example, he would say: "I wish you would walk around in just a bra and panties all day long."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.