The Box
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Transformation Mind Control Story: Chapter 6 - A man wakes up in his apartment to discover he's been surgically transformed into a woman. Who did this to him? And why is he letting himself be turned into a loving wife and sexual plaything?

Caution: This Transformation Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   TransGender   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The door closed, the date was over, and I was alone at last.

The sense of bliss that surged through my body was overpowering! I danced about the apartment, hugging myself, and giggling like a school girl.

"Oh! He's wonderful!" I exclaimed to the couch. "He's incredible!" I told the refrigerator.

And a good kisser, too. The goodnight kiss ("This week's poll: 68% of women think you should absolutely kiss on the first date!"), ahhhhh ... it lasted nearly 10 minutes. I just melted into his arms.

Michael was wonderful. Average in most respects, about 5'10" tall, hazel eyes, brown hair, almost geeky in fact. But wealthy. A software entrepreneur.

And boy, could he kiss. And good with his hands, too. I was so anxious about leaving the apartment that I was almost hyperventilating. But somehow, as soon as he put his arms around my waist I just felt all my tensions just ebb away. My nausea was gone! I almost swooned as he led me to his red sports car and helped me in. Darn those low sports cars! I'm sure I flashed him as I struggled in my narrow skirt and heels.

The panic returned as we stepped into the restaurant. People! My mind swirled. I'm out on a date with another man, and he's holding me close, and everyone's staring at us.

But Michael was just so wonderful. "There, there, my beautiful Kathy, everything's fine," he whispered into my ear. "We're right on time for our reservation," he tapped his watch a couple of times and I felt my tensions slip away as I clung to him, "and you're beautiful, so just relax and enjoy it."

And that's exactly what I did. By the time the main course had arrived, we were chatting like old classmates. What had happened to me? I wondered. It was like I was on a high, I never used to be this forward or outgoing.

I found I could listen to him forever. I had been shut in for so long that I desperately craved companionship. I actually teared up at one point.

"What's the matter?" Michael enquired.

"I just forgot how much I enjoy being with others," I stammered, blushing.

He smiled at me. "Well, no wonder! After all, you've been shut in that apartment for over two months. That would drive anyone crazy!"

"You mean," I stared at him, shocked, "you know?"

"Of course I know," he replied, "Julia has kept me fully informed."

"But ... I thought ... excuse me, I just need to powder my nose," I ran to the bathroom, sobbing, shaking, feeling violated. Julia had told him all my most intimate secrets! I was an open book to him. I thought I could hide behind the carefully constructed facade that Julia and Carla had built, but he already knew.

Eventually I settled down, fixed up my face, and went back to finish dinner. Michael was totally sweet. He just changed the topic and we went on as before.


We had a couple more dates that week and by then I was ready to have him over for the night.

No actually, I was desperate. I was horny and I wanted sex. My two rubber penises had ceased to satisfy me at all, no matter how long I played with them I couldn't quite get there. Was I supposed to replace the batteries? But there was no opening, no place to put them.

Every single night I tried to masturbate, and every single night I fell into a frustrated sleep, just barely unable to orgasm. So damn close, every time! The only time I felt relaxed anymore was when I was with Michael.

So I invited him over for a home-cooked meal. Julia purchased all of the ingredients and even gave me a quick lesson. After a couple days of practice, I was ready.

Dinner was perfect. We sat right next to each other, and after a few bites I put my fork down and just used my fingers. His eyes! You would have thought they were about to pop right out of his head. But then I reached for the food on his plate, and had him eating from my hand and licking my fingers.

God, it was sexy.

After dessert (crème brûlée), we settled on the couch for some heavy necking.

And it was bliss. I lost myself in his arms, kissing, being kissed, using tongue. Somehow his scratchy stubble was exciting too, and as I rubbed against it I surrendered to the feeling of me as a woman with this wonderful man.

But as I reached for his zipper he stopped me.

"Ahhh, Kathy?" he asked.

"Hmmm?" I asked, my fingers lightly stroking his bulge. A real penis, just beneath my fingertips! I could feel its hard length, the veins, the circumcised glans.

Michael gasped, "Oh god, that feels good. But I ... we ... I mean..."

I blinked my eyes at him, coyly.

"Oh please. Listen, I want you to be special, okay? Sure, I've had sex before, but this is different. You are perfect, you are exactly what I asked for."

Asked for?

" ... and I knew, as soon as I saw you, that you were made to be my perfect companion."

Made? Companion?

" ... but I was completely unprepared for my feelings for you. As unbelievable as it is, I think I'm falling in love you!"

Love?

" ... but that's beside the point. Before we even met, I knew I wanted for this to be special, and I decided that there should be no sex until we're married."

Married?

" ... so please, I think you should stop."

Stop?

My mind was turned completely inside-out. Sex? Marriage? Love? What was he talking about? My god, what was going on here?

"But please..." I whimpered as I looked down at his hard penis bulging in his pants, "I ... I need this..." it had been a week and a half with no orgasm, I was desperate.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm firm on this."

"Michael! I ... I have to ... please!"

"Well," he hesitated. "You could give me a blowjob. I guess that would be okay."

And there it was. A blowjob. I was reduced to this, a whimpering sex kitten begging to give her man a blowjob to get some pathetic form of sexual release.

But you know what? At that point I didn't care. So I knelt in front of him, pulled down his zipper and pulled out his very hard penis.

As I sucked him to orgasm, I could almost hear the tones in my head as his excitement built. And when he came, I held his sperm in my mouth as small shocks surged through my body and (finally!) I was able to climax as well.

I swallowed, gently licked him clean (he was still hard!), and looked up at him. His eyes were closed and he looked blissfully relaxed. For some reason, he had taken off his watch and was holding it in his hand.

That was the last time I was able to orgasm before we got married.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.