The Box - Cover

The Box

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 5

Transformation Mind Control Story: Chapter 5 - A man wakes up in his apartment to discover he's been surgically transformed into a woman. Who did this to him? And why is he letting himself be turned into a loving wife and sexual plaything?

Caution: This Transformation Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   TransGender   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"His name is Michael James."

"Whose name?"

"Your date, of course."

"But ... No!"

"Why not?" Julia looked at me.

That familiar knot began to form in my stomach. "I'm not ready ... I'll embarrass myself."

"Not ready? Look at you! You look very nice. Demure, well mannered, attentive to your looks. Why, I know men that would pay half their fortune to have you!"

It was true, I had progressed significantly since that first day. My hair was now shoulder length and still growing. My makeup and nails were picture perfect. I was now graceful at walking in heels, sitting, eating, and conversing.

"I just can't..."

"Can't what?"

"I can't leave my apartment," I winced at the admission. "I don't know ... I'm agoraphobic or something, but I get nauseous every time I try to leave."

"That's just jitters about being seen alone in public. It is a frightening place out there. But I'm sure that as long as you're on the arm of a nice strong man, then you'll have absolutely no problem."

"But..." I looked up at Julia, quivering.

"Yes?"

"What's my name?" I blurted out, tears starting to form. "I don't even have a name! Who am I? What am I doing here?"

Julia got up and held me in girl's embrace, careful not to smudge my makeup. "There, there. I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier. Your name is Kathy. That's a nice name, isn't it? I have all your new identification right here."

"Kathy? I'm Katherine?"

"Yes, but you prefer to be called Kathy. Now, since he'll be coming here to pick you up, we'll need to spruce up your apartment. Here are some house wares catalogs. Circle the items you'd like and I'll be back tomorrow. We better hurry, there's a deadline."


My date was now just a week away, and suddenly everything kicked into high gear. Movers came to remove all my old furniture, followed that same day by painters who repainted the entire apartment. Bright yellow for the bedroom, deep red for the living room and dining room, dark green for the kitchen, bright aqua for the bathroom. Thanks to my obsessive cleaning, the place was already spotless and organized to the nth degree. New furniture, sheets, and towels arrived and suddenly the place looked amazing. Feminine and tasteful.

Practically overnight, my environment had changed to match my body.

And then Julia finally brought me something more to read: "The New York Times", "The Washington Post", and "The Los Angeles Times", which I had to read, every day, cover-to-cover. "So you'll have something to talk about," Julia explained.

Increasingly sophisticated by day, I had become increasingly frustrated by night.

Each time I sucked on the oral trainer (my nick-name for it), it took longer and longer. It was planned, I could tell, that the delay between the tones was increasing, bit by bit every day, until I was spending over an hour a day with my mouth on the penis before it would let me orgasm. And what was worse, it seemed to be the only way I could climax anymore. All of my previous methods, in the shower, with the old dildo, while vacuuming, got me excited but always left me just short, leaving me supremely frustrated and excruciatingly horny.


Finally, everything was ready. Julia and Carla came over on the day of my date for a 'final inspection'.

They quizzed me on everything. Current events. Makeup emergencies. Walking. Talking. Eating. Discussing one's background. The art of conversation. Flirting. Eye contact. How to show him you're interested. How to make him feel important. How to let him take the lead. How and when to be submissive. How and when to be aggressive. How to seduce a man. His erogenous zones.

Then they did a physical critique. Every strand of hair, every fleck of makeup, the cut and drape of every fold of cloth. I had to dress and undress for them twice. Once as if for a man, and once for the best presentation of my new body.

And after it all, they applauded and with actual tears in their eyes gave me big hugs.

"You are perfect," exclaimed Julia, "exactly to specifications."

"I'm so happy to see my girl all grown up and on her own!" cried Carla.

"Now, he'll be here soon, so we'll be heading out. Remember everything we've taught you!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.