The Box - Cover

The Box

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 4

Transformation Mind Control Story: Chapter 4 - A man wakes up in his apartment to discover he's been surgically transformed into a woman. Who did this to him? And why is he letting himself be turned into a loving wife and sexual plaything?

Caution: This Transformation Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   TransGender   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Another week gone and my routine had stabilized. Wake up at 6 AM. Connect to the box. Urinate. Shower. Masturbate in the shower. Shave legs and underarms. Wash, cleanse, buff face. Do makeup. Brush out hair. Put on panties, bra, a pair of jeans, and a blouse. Eat a quick breakfast. Touch up face. Carla arrives and critiques makeup. Wash off makeup. Electrolysis.

Lunch. Clean apartment (mmmm). At Julia's suggestion I take on one 'detailed' cleaning project per day. Yesterday it was wiping down the insides of the cabinets. Today it's the windows.

By now, the redness from electrolysis will have faded, so I can wash my face and reapply makeup. Read magazines. Use box and toilet. Dinner. A second shower. Read magazines. Masturbate with rubber penis (so nice), orgasm at least once, sometimes twice or even three times. Wash up. Use box one last time. Fall asleep.


"Uh, Julia?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Uhh ... I'm worried. I've started bleeding, you know ... down there."

Julia had come to replace more of my wardrobe. Gone were all my jeans, suits, and pants, replaced with skirts and dresses, mostly thigh length, some shorter (yikes) and some longer but mostly narrow and confining, some sweater sets, and a number of tight, clingy tops.

My breasts had now grown to an 'A' cup, officially, and had a bit of heft to them. So I had got new bras too. Nice ones, satin, soft, and generously trimmed with lace.

"Bleeding?" she asked. "Probably it's nothing. Let's take a look." She walked me into the bathroom and I had to pull down my underwear to show her. I pointed out the small spots of blood in the crotch of my panties.

"Oh," she said, matter-of-factly, "you're having your period. My little girl is all growed up now!" She faked wiping a tear from her eye.

"But, I'm a man! I can't!"

"Oh dear," Julia responded, wearily. "Yes you can, and you will. You will be having your period every month from now on. Did you notice that I left you tampons and feminine napkins the last time I came to visit?"

"I thought they were some kind of cruel joke..." I muttered.

"No joke. And now you'll need to use them. Just a tampon at first, but on heavy days you may need multiple forms of protection."

"But ... I don't understand," I cried. "Is this real blood?"

"Yes, it is your real blood. And you can expect the cramps, moodiness, and all the rest of it."

"But ... how is it possible?" I cried.

"Let's just say that this is a special feature of our service. Now, tell me honestly, don't you feel more like a real woman knowing that you'll have to live with your 'monthly visitor' from now on?"


"What do you wear to bed at night?" Julia asked. Yet another week had passed.

This week Julia said that I should focus on fashion articles. I don't know what she was worried about. Since I had nothing at all to do during the day, with no TV, computer, stereo, or anything, all I did all day was clean the apartment, masturbate, and read magazines. I must have read every word of every page, including the ads, at least three times.

"Ummm ... I just wear a pair of panties. I hope that's all right." My stomach did a little flip of worry.

"Absolutely not! It's time we had you dressing properly for bed. I've brought you some night gowns, robes, and slippers. You should be nice and comfortable."

"Thank you, Julia."

"You're welcome," she said, smiling at my newly submissive attitude. "Now, let me take a good look at you. Very nice. You are beginning to look the part. It won't be long now."

"Won't be long before what?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. By the way, this week, Carla is going to spend an hour a day instructing you on posture, how to walk, how to hold your head, where to put your hands, and so on. I'm sure you'll give her your full and undivided attention?"

"Yes, Julia," I responded, quietly, "I will. Thank you."

I clutched the magazines to my chest, grateful for fresh reading material, no matter what it was. "And thank you for these."

"You're most welcome. And this week let's concentrate on sex, OK? I'll want you to pay special attention to '40 Secrets of Women Who are Great in the Sack', 'Fellatio Fundamentals', '10 Spots to Lick that will Drive Him Wild', and '20 Favorite Sex Tips for You and Him'. Okay?"

What? Why? No! I thought to myself, furiously. What is this leading to?

But what I said out loud was, "Yes, Julia. Thank you, Julia."


That night, after my second shower, I put on a long, clingy night gown. The fabric was so sensuous as it stroked across my bare legs. My hair was getting long, so I pulled it away from my face and tied it up with a neon-pink hair scrunchy, a gift from Carla.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.