The Box - Cover

The Box

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 3

Transformation Mind Control Story: Chapter 3 - A man wakes up in his apartment to discover he's been surgically transformed into a woman. Who did this to him? And why is he letting himself be turned into a loving wife and sexual plaything?

Caution: This Transformation Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   TransGender   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"Bong!" The doorbell woke me up. It was 7AM.

"Just a minute!" I called out. Over night, the dildo had slipped from my vagina and was lying on the floor. I quickly thrust it into the night stand, stumbling as I was again overtaken by the electric shocks that ran through my body whenever I moved the damn thing.

"Bong!" The doorbell again.

"Hold on!" I shouted, as I rushed to the closet and threw on a shirt and pair of jeans. Finally I got to the door.

"Hello there!" A large, burly man stood in the doorway. "My name's Jim. I'm here to replace your box!

"Uhhh..." I stammered.

"May I come in?" he asked.

"Oh, sure," I opened the door.

"Yup, you'll be seeing me about every other week or so, sometimes more frequently, sometimes less ... depending."

He walked across the bedroom and into the bathroom, as I trailed helplessly behind. I blushed, realizing that the bedroom reeked of female sexual discharge. It had been a long night.

"Depending on what?" I asked.

"Oh, I dunno, whatever your particular needs are, I suppose. Sometimes I replace the boxes for clients two, three times a week. Usually when they're pregnant."

"Pregnant!?" I gasped.

"Oh yeah, sure. You should see 'em. Big!"

"But I can't get pregnant!" I vehemently stated.

"Well, whatever." Using a set of complicated-looking keys, he unlocked the top of the old box, fiddled inside for a bit, pulled the entire box off the floor, and then set it aside.

"What is that it's connected to?" I looked down into the cables coming out of the floor.

"Well, that's power, battery backup, and your internet connection."

"Internet?"

"Oh, sure. It's all encrypted and stuff, so only the Institute can connect to it. Anyway, they analyze how you're doing and adjust the dosages and stuff as needed." He connected the cables to the new box and gently worked it down over the hole in the floor.

"So, they can see inside my body..."

"Yeah, pretty much." He fastened it down, closed the cover, locked it up and stood to leave.

"There you go! They'll run a self test from the Institute. I'll be back if there are any problems, but that almost never happens. So, you're set to go, all locked up, nice and tight."

"Thanks ... uh. Jim." I saw him to the door.


"You're done!" Carla said brightly.

It had been a short session this time. After three weeks of daily electrolysis, my body was now completely done. She had done my entire face, back, chest, belly, and (most embarrassingly) around my crotch and between my ass cheeks.

It had been amazingly painful, like torture, but there I sat, meekly taking it: the pierce of the needle, the little crackle as electricity was applied, the burning, and afterwards, the blotchy red area. Four hours a day, and the rest of the day to recuperate, before starting again the next morning, with a break on weekends.

"Thank God I'll never have to do that again!" I sighed.

"Well, not until next week, of course."

"Wait ... what do you mean?" I stammered.

"Haven't you noticed? The hairs on your face are growing back in. You get this week off, and then I'll be back next week to start all over again."

"But no ... how long?"

"Well, it varies from client to client. But I would say that you'll probably be seeing me for another eight to ten months, at least."

"Eight to ten months!"

"Well, not every day. Each time there will be less and less to do. So, it should go easier and easier from here on out."

"Some comfort."

"Now it's time to learn how to shave your legs and underarms, which you need to do every day from now on. Okay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.