Londons Burning - Cover

Londons Burning

Copyright© 2008 by Sirdar

Chapter 7: Tonys Love Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Tonys Love Life - Thi is a story of the war and one young orphan sailor, who although severely wounded lived to discover his parents, have a varied love life, and become a hero. It is a fictional story but is also a tribute to those who suvived the Londonblitz

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical  

Tony was just about to make his way out of the station on a borrowed walking stick, feeling quite aggrieved and very tired at the way in which he had been treated and wondering how he was going to make it back to the Feathers. When he saw PC Fay Tonks walking towards him, her lips parted in a welcoming smile. She was about 5ft 6" tall with short cropped blonde hair, aqua blue eyes and a lovely athletic looking body. He guessed she was probably about twenty three years of age. She had a sort of cheeky look in her eyes as she looked at him. She very sexily rolled her tongue around the edge of her lips. He could see her breasts rising and falling as she stared at him under her uniform jacket. Tony waited for her to speak.

"Oh, ah, Tony. Err My Lord I'm, eh, glad we ran into each other before you left. I am PC Fay Tonks. I wondered if you could come to the interview room with me for a few moments, as I need to take your statement. It is better if we are alone and we will not get interrupted." PC. Fay Tonks was obviously quite embarrassed, and she looked vaguely unhappy. Tony followed her back to the interview room, When they reached the interview room she locked the door.

He could see the conflict of emotions in her mind, as she fought against a rising sexual interest in him and the instructions her Superintendent had given her. It was not in her nature to throw herself at a man, just any man and she was a little confused at her feelings. Tony realised that for some unknown reason the ring was exerting its power to bring them both together. He could see the struggle that Fay was experiencing s she struggled to bring her emotions under control.

"I'm sorry about the way you were treated Sir, we never suspected anything wrong with Sergeant Mooney before, we are all in shock over the incident, and my Superintendent will call on you in person another day to apologise in person. Nothing like that will ever happen again. I assure you."

Tony could not reply he found he was just staring at her, he was reading her mind and he could see that her attraction for him was gaining the upper hand. He found that he was reading her mind as easily as if it were written on a piece of paper. Tony sensed that something unusual was happening and he recalled the ring telling him that his powers would increase if he used them wisely. But this was the first time in his experience that the ring seemed to be initiating an action. He could tell that this PC Fay Tonks was finding it almost impossible to control herself in his presence. He doubted it was a natural phenomenon and he was sure that for the first time the ring was using its influence...

Fay was feeling rather aggrieved, she knew the Superintendent was using her to placate this young man and he had said quite clearly to her. "Do what you must, but stop him complaining." She had no doubts what the Super had meant. He could not afford to have a complaint by Tony lodged against him especially when he was so near promotion. The fact that one of his senior Sergeants had been accused of corruption was bad enough, and now to have a complaint by a peer of the realm against him would be the last straw. Fay was a little aggrieved that he was using her like a call girl, and not like a valued lover, or a proper policewoman. But now seeing Tony, her instincts and her rising passion seemed to her that she would thoroughly enjoy carrying out her orders to the letter.

Tony himself found it hard to concentrate with the glamorous Fay so close. At that moment he felt a tingling in his penis. His cock seemed as though it was getting much bigger he thought his mind was playing tricks on him, but he put his hand down surreptitiously to feel it, and to his amazement it seemed to have suddenly grown. Now it seemed to be about nine inches. It was also thicker than before.

He knew from reading Fays mind that she was no virgin and that she had been having a long term affair with her married Superintendent and she was a very put out by the fact that he was asking her to give herself to just anyone, but now he could see that she was realising that Tony was young and good looking and that her sexual interest was growing apace.

Tony was reading all these emotions in Fays mind, and he realised that she was certainly very willing, but he determined to let her make the first move. All of a sudden the glamorous PC.Fay Tonks's felt extremely amorous. She stepped up to Tony quickly, putting her arms round him and holding him tightly and gave him a very heated kiss. Tony had anticipated this and pulled her into him, and they began exploring each other's mouths in earnest with their tongues.

Fays moans were getting louder; her kissing more passionate though when Tony cupped her buttocks with his hands after a moment of so of necking and she pulled back, he thought he had gone too far, however, Fay had pulled away so she could get her hands free to unbutton her skirt.

Tony realised that Fay was originally obeying the principal of the orders she had been given, but this had now been replaced by a natural enthusiasm for sex, he was a little surprised at the intensity of the need being portrayed by the vision before him. PC.Fay Tonks was now undoing her shirt and pulling her under vest over her head and her face was flushed red. She had quickly shed all her clothing and was standing before him in a white bra and matching panties. "Damn you Tony I'm so sorry I don't know what has come over me bit I want you badly ... I'm so hot," she kept repeating.

She stepped forward, pressing her body against him again, reaching out to pull his shirt out of his trousers ... She let her hands roam over his torso under his shirt and up his chest, groping him. She pulled him close and they were kissing again. After a minute she pulled her head back and then leaned into him again, licking his ear. "Tony please Take me, Tony. Fuck me Right now. I need you so badly, that feels sooooooo good..." Tony had unhooked her bra and let it fell to the floor between them, her nipples hard, rubbing against the fabric of his shirt. Her tongue shot into his mouth and she moaned again.

"Tony stepped back as he started to finish undressing. By the time he had tossed his shirt to the corner of the room she had unbuttoned his fly buttons and she frantically pulled his trousers down along with his underpants, and then she knelt before him, as she worked on his shoes and socks. Swiftly she rose, pulling him into her again, her nipples raking across his chest. She was sweating, and it served as lubrication as she slid her body up and down her chest. "Tony ... I'm so hot ... I'm hot for you. I don't know why please help me?"

Tony picked her up and sat her down on the edge of her desk, then he leaned over and pushing her back slightly he began suckling at her breasts. "Oh, Tony! That's so good. You know how to make me feel good." Her head tilted back, and she let out a low-pitched moan in pleasure. Tony began to edge her panties down, and PC.Fay Tonks wrapped her arms around his neck for leverage, lifting her body to make his task easier Tony looked down at her pussy, admiring the neat triangle of her blonde pubic hair.

Leaning her back so she was flat on the desk, he bent down and leaned forward so that the backs of her thighs were resting atop his shoulders. He placed his mouth on PC.Fay Tonks's pussy

"Oh My God!" Fay screamed as she felt Tony's mouth licking her pussy. She began shaking and groaning in excitement as he began to lick her and eat her out in earnest.

Fay had not slept with many men; her only long-term relationship had been the Superintendent. He was married and had never made love to her like this. Nor had any of her few other lovers. In fact she was not even sure she had ever had a proper orgasm. The one thing she was sure of at that moment was that she was receiving more pleasure from Tony, than she had ever felt before. Soon her body was bucking and thrashing wildly, her pelvis rising up to keep in contact with the lips and tongue of the young man before her. After just a few minutes the pleasure became almost unbearable. Her head started to shake from side to side, and her moans became even higher pitched.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.