How Do You Like Me Now? - Cover

How Do You Like Me Now?

by michchick98

Copyright© 2008 by michchick98

Romantic Sex Story: Sally tells the story of how she met her husband, the famous lead singer of a country-western band. This story was inspired by the Toby Keith song of the same title.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   .

My name is Sally Thorne and I want to tell you the story of how I met my husband. Now I usually don't offer this type of information willingly to complete strangers, but for some reason, I just can't stop myself.

My husband Eddie and I have known each other since high school, but we didn't actually get together until well after we graduated. You see, Eddie in those days was what everyone considered a nerd. He was tall and skinny with thick coke bottle glasses covering the deepest blue eyes I'd ever seen. He had short blonde hair that always looked uncombed and wore starched white shirts and neatly pressed pants. Yes, he even had the pocket protector -- he was a typical nerd.


"HEY! I was not a nerd!" Eddie said to me as he read what I was writing over my shoulder.

"Yes, you were, and stop reading over my shoulder!"

"You love it when I read over your shoulder." He leaned down, pushed my hair aside and nibbled on my neck.

"Stop that," I told him, shivering under his touch. "I'm trying to write here."

"You love it when I read over your shoulder," he repeated.

"I don't. It bugs me. Now go away and let me tell our story."

"Don't forget to tell the part about --"

"I won't forget anything, now get away and leave me to it!"

"Fine, but I wasn't a nerd."

"I don't get a kiss before you go?"

"I don't think you deserve one for calling me a nerd."

"God, what a baby." Oh well, he's my baby and I love him.


Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. He was a classic nerd, no matter what he says. I, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. I was captain of the cheerleading squad, homecoming queen for junior and senior year and salutatorian for the class of 2001.

The story starts back in 2000 when Eddie and his cousin started a band out of their garage. I'd heard about it through some friends and Eddie would nag me incessantly to come hear him sing. I would usually just laugh in his face then flip my long blonde hair and walk away, leaving him standing there, awaiting an answer. I guess he didn't get the hint that the hair flip was my answer.

At the last party of our senior year, my friend Troy had asked Eddie, his cousin and their band to play at the party. I wasn't aware of this until I arrived at the party myself and saw them up on stage. I was dating a college guy at the time and he didn't come with me that night, telling me he couldn't be bothered with high school parties. Unfortunately, he was always like that and I had to find myself a date for school functions or just go alone.

It was never a problem for me to find a date; most of the guys at John Glenn High School followed me around like lost puppies. I loved the attention but most of the time I didn't give any of them the time of day.

I had heard from a few friends that Eddie had a crush on me, which didn't surprise me, because like I said; most of the guys at John Glenn high school did. Eddie was different than most of the guys though. He wasn't really the type of guy I was interested in, but there was always something in his eyes when he looked at me. I found it difficult to keep eye contact with him and if I did hold his gaze for too long, I always felt a heated blush rise in my cheeks, not to mention my heart would feel like it skipped a beat.

All right, I'm straying from the story a bit. We were at my friend Troy's party, right? Yeah, okay. Eddie and his cousin were playing at the party. They called themselves Thorne and I really wasn't sure if their style was country or rock music. It sounded like a bit of both. I was surprised to find that I actually thought they were pretty good. I didn't admit that to Eddie, I didn't want him to think I liked him or something.


"But you did like me," he said, reading over my shoulder again.

"Do you want to tell the story?" I asked, slight annoyance in my voice.

"No, you're doing a great job so far, please continue."

"I can't work with you hanging over my shoulder like that, Eddie. Don't you have something else you could be doing?"

"Yeah, but you're writing our life story right now," he said with a grin.

"We really need to get a home office," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. Why don't you go fix dinner and I'll be out in a bit."

Eddie leaned in and kissed me again, lingering longer than he should have, breaking my concentration again.

"Damn it, Eddie!" I squealed as he tweaked a nipple before leaving me to my writing.

I am definitely looking into having a home office built first chance I get. So anyway, back to my story, again.


Now, Eddie and the band had taken a break and he managed to find his way to the table by the pool where I was sitting with some friends. They saw him coming and teased me about him liking me again. I just shrugged them off and pretended not to see him approach.

"Hey Sally," Eddie said.

"Hi," I replied quietly.

I saw him smiling at my friend Julie out of the corner of my eye and much to my surprise, she and the other girls at the table got up and left me alone with Eddie. I vowed silently to myself to get them back for that later.

"I'm glad you finally got a chance to hear me sing before I head for New York," Eddie said, sitting down in the seat Julie just vacated.

I looked everywhere but at him, knowing that if I looked him in the eye that same heated blush would rise in my cheeks again. "New York?"

"Yeah, there's a battle of the bands contest there about a month after graduation, Thorne is heading there to see if we can make a name for ourselves."

"Well, good luck with that," I said sarcastically as I rose to my feet.

"Wait, Sally."

"What?" I asked, turning around to face him. I was only a couple inches shorter than he was and even though I tried my hardest not to make eye contact with him, I failed.

"Well, we're not playing all night," Eddie started. "I was wondering if you'd like to go grab a burger or something after the party."

"I can't Eddie," I replied, forcing myself to look away from him.

"Why not?"

"Did you forget that I have a boyfriend?"

"No, I didn't forget, but I couldn't help notice he's not here."

"Do you know what people would say if we were seen together?" I asked, regretting it the moment the words left my mouth.

"No," he said, annoyance lacing his voice. "What would they say?"

"Okay, well I don't know exactly what they'd say, but I have a reputation to uphold Eddie. If you and I were to go out -- " I started.

"Oh, I get it, you're a stuck-up bitch who can't be bothered with a guy like me!" he snapped. He rose to his feet and stormed off, but not before he added one final comment. "You'll change your tune about me, Sally Arnold, but then it'll be too late. Don't come crawling to me when I'm rich and famous!"

"As if," I said, slumping down in my seat, my heart aching from hurting Eddie's feelings.

I knew I should have gone after him at that point, but I didn't. I did have a reputation to consider. The people I hung out with weren't as easy to get along with as I was. I talked to everyone and I tried to be friendly most of the time. But if I were to be seen alone with Eddie Thorne, well, I'd have ended up being an outcast in my circle of friends.

Besides, most of the girls in our circle couldn't keep their mouths shut for a minute and I knew someone would run to my boyfriend and tell him I'd gone out on a date with the biggest nerd at school. Peer pressure was a bitch!

I noticed that by the time Thorne was finished with their last set, the party was winding down. Most of my friends had gone home and I didn't really know why I stuck around. Maybe deep down a part of me did want to go out with Eddie after the party.

I rose to my feet and headed into the house, feeling Eddie's eyes on me the entire way until I disappeared inside. I found Troy laying back on the couch looking like he'd had a bit too much to drink. I approached him and he smiled at me then rose unsteadily to his feet.

"You-leavin'-already?" he slurred out.

"Yeah," I said, hugging him and almost falling to the couch when he stumbled as he broke the embrace.

"See-ya-at-grajerashun," he replied.

I chuckled at the state Troy was in, he just smiled and slumped back onto the couch. "Yeah, see ya Sunday." I found the front door quickly, saying my good-byes to the few 'stragglers' left behind.

I walked down the driveway and stopped just before I reached the street, looking left then right, trying to remember where I parked my car. I spotted it about four houses up on the right and continued down the sidewalk in the direction of my car.

Hearing voices behind me but not recognizing who they were, I increased my pace; reaching my car just as a hand came down on my shoulder.

"Sal!" a male voice shouted from behind me.

I turned to see it was Troy's best friend, Jason. "Hi Jason," I said, reaching in my purse to find my keys.

"Where ya going?" he asked, not releasing his grip on my shoulder.

"Home, it's late and I've gotta get up early tomorrow to help my mom out with a few things around the house," I replied, gripping my keys tightly as I fumbled to slide the correct one into the lock.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, pressing his obvious erection into my ass. "Since Steve's not here, what's say you and I have some fun?" he asked, pushing his hips into mine. I couldn't believe he was coming on to me in the middle of the street. I felt his hands roam higher; cupping my breasts over the thin material of the dress I wore.

"Knock it off, Jase," I said, pulling his hands away from me and opening my car door. "You're drunk, go sleep it off," I added.

"Not 'til I get me some of this," he said, reaching around and pushing his hand between my legs. My body betrayed my words and I felt myself getting aroused. "Yeah, I can feel you getting wet already," he hissed in my ear.

He turned me around to face him and brought his lips down to mine in a crushing kiss, pinning me between his hard body and my car. I used every bit of strength I had to push him away, but it was no use, he was stronger than me.

"Yeah, you like that don't you?" he said, hearing me grunt as I struggled to push him away. He had himself positioned in such a way that my left leg was between both of his legs. I brought my knee up hard, using every ounce of energy I had.

I obviously didn't kick him hard enough because he merely stumbled backward, holding his crotch, a look of complete anger in his eyes. "BITCH!" he screamed, lurching forward and pulling at my dress. The thin material ripped and dropped to my waist, exposing my thin lace bra. His assault continued and I pushed him away again, fumbling to pull my dress up around me. He grabbed my hands and pinned them behind me then claimed my lips in another anger filled kiss.

He used his body to hold me against the car while his lips harshly assaulted mine. He reached down and began squeezing and pinching a nipple, chuckling against my lips when I let out a whimper of pain. I kept my eyes closed tight and tried to work my hands free from his grasp.

Just as I felt his hand roam down my belly to the waistband of my panties, I felt him jerk away with a loud grunt. I opened my eyes to see Eddie standing over Jason, his fists clenched. Jason was flat on his back in the middle of the street, holding his nose. "You fucking prick! You broke my nose!" Jason cried.

"That's not all I'll break asshole. Now get the fuck out of here!" Eddie replied, lowering his arms to his sides; not releasing his tightly clenched fists.

Jason slowly righted himself, staggering slightly, his blood soaked fingers still cupped over his nose. "You'll pay for this Thorne, you fucking geek!" he said as he made his way up the sidewalk toward Troy's house.

"Are you okay?" Eddie asked; turning to see me huddled on the ground by my car.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I said, wiping my eyes and taking Eddie's hand when he offered it.

"Why don't you let me drive you home?" Eddie said, still holding my hand while I steadied myself, his eyes roaming up and down my body. I felt a pleasant chill down my spine when I placed my hand in his, forgetting for a moment that I was still half naked.

"I -- I'll be fine, Eddie. Thanks," I said, pulling my ripped dress up around me and holding it in place.

"Here," Eddie said, pulling off the sweatshirt he wore and handing it to me. "You can't go home like that," he added.

"Thanks," I repeated. I pulled his shirt over my head then took the few steps to the still open door of my car and Eddie placed a hand on my arm.

"I'd feel better if you let me drive you home," he said. "Please?"

I turned to look at him and felt my heart flutter at the look in his eyes. He was genuinely concerned for me, even after the way I treated him. His look made it impossible for me to refuse him a second time.

"Okay," I replied quietly, handing him the keys. "Do you know how to drive a stick?"

"Yeah, Rob taught me last summer," Eddie said, taking my hand and leading me around to the passenger side. He opened the door and helped me in, waiting until I was settled in the seat before closing the door and heading back to the driver's side.

He drove to my house in complete silence. I only spoke to give him directions. He pulled up in front of my house, turned off the engine then ran around to help me out of the car. He handed me my keys and watched as I slowly made my way up the sidewalk to the front door.

"Thanks, Eddie," I said over my shoulder, unaware that he was following a few steps behind me. "I'm fine now, you don't have to follow me to the door," I said, realizing he was behind me when I heard the step creak a second time.

"I'll wait 'til you get inside," he said, standing on the bottom step of the small porch.

In one swift movement, the handle of the screen door slipped from my hand and I stumbled right into Eddie's arms. He held me for a moment while I tried to regain my footing, our eyes locked in a heated gaze.

"Thanks," I said quietly, taking a step up but not breaking eye contact with him. He took the keys from my hands and glanced down at them. I pointed to the correct key and he slid it into the lock.

When he reached out to hand me my keys, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. He cradled my face in his hands and brought his lips down to mine. I closed my eyes and ran my hands up his chest and around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair, pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

I felt my knees weaken as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, causing his rapidly growing erection to press into my belly. I gasped at the feel of his hard member pressing into me and realized what I was doing. I pushed at his shoulders until he broke the kiss, releasing my waist and taking a step back.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped.

Seeing the anger in my eyes and hearing it in my voice, he took another step back. "I -- I'm sorry, Sally," he said, "I'm so sorry."

"Asshole!" I screamed, then turned and pushed my way into the house without looking back.

"God, I said I was sorry," he replied as I slammed the door in his face.

I stood against the door, my finger traced over my lips. My pulse raced and I experienced feelings I'd never known before. I slid down the door and put my head on my knees. "Eddie," I whispered. "I wish things could have been different between us."


I was unaware at the time that Troy's party would be the last time I'd see Eddie until our five year high school reunion, I didn't even see him on graduation day. Things had really changed for both of us by the time our reunion rolled around. Thorne was one of the hottest country bands in the U.S. and Canada and I was fresh off a divorce from Steve, the college guy I dated in high school.

Steve and I got married shortly after I graduated and his parents had bought us a house when they found out I was pregnant. Things were going great for us until my miscarriage, four months into my pregnancy. Steve couldn't handle the emotional roller coaster and was coming home later and later every night.

He worked for his dad at a local computer software company and I had pretty much become a stay-at-home wife, drowning my sorrows in Hagen Daaz and Starbuck's (okay, I never drank alcohol, even when things were bad -- Starbuck's was my one weakness, but also my source of comfort.)

About six months after my miscarriage, Steve came home from work and announced he was leaving me and that he'd filed for divorce. I was angry and I was hurt. I wondered how he could be so cold as to just leave me when I needed him most. I found out later that he'd been seeing someone else behind my back for quite a long time and she was pregnant with his second child.

To my surprise he agreed to give me the house and the car in our divorce settlement. To his surprise, even though I was not employed, I turned down spousal support. His parents were none too happy with him for leaving me, so his father wrote me a check for $10,000 and told me it was for emotional suffering. He wouldn't let me refuse it.

Once the divorce was final, I took a long hard look at myself. Since I was a free-lance photographer now, I hadn't worked steady since I was in high school -- and even then, I only worked for a few months at Burger King -- and all the Hagen-Daaz and Starbuck's were starting to show on my hips. I took some of the money Steve's dad had given me and purchased a lifetime membership at a local gym.

I forced myself to get on with my life, despite how depressed I was all the time. When I received an email from the reunion planning committee, I vowed to myself that I'd look the same as I did when I graduated; I had a little less than a year to accomplish that.

When I found out Eddie was attending the reunion, I couldn't hold back the excitement I felt. I had followed his career when I first heard that Thorne had made it big and I even went to a concert they had here in Detroit about two years ago. I couldn't muster up the courage to try to contact Eddie though. I figured he either wouldn't want anything to do with me after the way I treated him or just plain didn't remember me.


I met up with a few of my friends at the reunion. We'd pretty much lost touch over the years. About the only real contact we still had were Christmas cards or an occasional email. Julie was married to a doctor and my other friend, Terry was married to a guy she met in college, he was a computer repair technician. Both Julie and Terry had two kids and were working on their third.

The reunion planning committee chose a banquet room in a local hotel for the gathering, allowing those classmates coming in from out of town to attend the reunion and not have to worry about driving after if they'd had too much to drink.

I didn't get a room at the hotel because I only lived about 20 minutes away and didn't drink anyway. I offered Julie and Terry and their spouses a room at my house if they wanted, but they all said they'd reserved rooms at the hotel.

"You know Thorne is in town this week for a couple of shows right?" Julie asked, taking a seat between her husband and me.

"Yeah, I heard something about that. Troy said Rob and Eddie would both be here," I replied loudly, hoping Julie could hear me over the music.

"I can't believe how much Eddie's changed! He's a total hottie now!" Julie said, nudging me and grinning.

"I know. Success has been good to him," I replied, not revealing that I had been to one of his concerts.

The whole room fell silent when Eddie walked in. He ditched the coke bottle glasses in favor of contact lenses. His hair was still short and messy, but it looked as though he used mousse or gel, giving it a spiked look. He had thick muscular arms and a broad muscular chest. He was wearing black jeans and a dark blue shirt with a black tie. From what I could tell, he also wore black cowboy boots. He smiled warmly at classmates who had approached him for an autograph then made his way to the small platform set up for the D.J.

Eddie leaned in and said something to the D.J. He grabbed the mic and waited for the volume of the music to soften. I saw his eyes scan the room and his smile grew even wider when he saw me. Our eyes locked instantly.

I felt that same heat of embarrassment rise in my cheeks again along with a rapidly increasing heartbeat. Eddie broke eye contact with me and glanced around the room at his former classmates.

"I guess you could say success has been good to me," he said, echoing my words from just a few minutes before. "I want you all to know that I hold no ill-will toward anyone for the way I was treated. Hell, I probably would have made fun of me."

There was sporadic laughter throughout the room, causing the smile to fade from Eddie's face. "Hey, it's okay. I said I'm over it," he smiled slightly. "Just to show you all how much I actually appreciate you," he began again, "I have a stack of tickets for tomorrow night's concert at Joe Louis Arena," he finished, reaching in his pocket and pulling out a large stack of concert tickets.

"Yes, I said I appreciate you. If it hadn't been for the endless teasing, I don't think I would have pushed myself to do better. I was a geek and I needed a change. The first thing the band's manager did once we were signed was to give me a makeover and assign me a personal trainer. He told me I didn't project the right image for the band and I agreed. I was foolish to think Thorne would ever amount to anything unless I changed the way I looked. I'm still the same guy underneath," he paused, glancing in my direction again and smiling broadly, "I'm just more appealing to the ladies than I was five years ago."

Rob had walked in by this point, leaning against the wall by the door, allowing his cousin to hog the limelight for a few minutes. He hadn't changed much himself, his dark hair was a bit longer, but he still had the same muscular frame he had in high school. It was clear that Rob probably had a hand in Eddie's transformation. I looked away from Rob and scanned the faces of my former classmates as Eddie continued to speak.

He mesmerized them, or so it seemed. None of us had ever really met a celebrity close-up, much less graduated high school with one. The Eddie Thorne that stood before us today wasn't the same Eddie Thorne who graduated with us, at least not on the outside. He was still soft-spoken and very polite though, two things that were always his best qualities.

"Okay, I've hogged the mic long enough, I'll let the D.J. get back to the music," Eddie finished, glancing in my direction once more and flashing that charming smile that always made my heart skip a beat when we were teenagers.

He handed the mic back to the D.J. and stepped down from the platform. He walked over to his cousin and they glanced around the room looking for some of their old classmates. Eddie's gaze found mine again and he smiled softly then gave a quick wave. He followed Rob to a table in the opposite corner from where I was sitting and took a seat facing the small dance floor.


"How do you remember all this?" Eddie asked, reading over my shoulder again.

"I don't know, I guess I just have a really good memory," I started, turning my head to look into his eyes. "Was there something you wanted or are you just here to bug me again?"

"Baby, I know I don't bug you, especially when I do this," he said, pushing my hair aside and nibbling on my neck. I felt his teeth gently bite down on my skin then I heard a light sucking sound. My whole body shivered.

"HEY!! The last hickey you gave me hasn't gone away yet!" I squealed.

"Just making sure everyone knows who you belong to," he chuckled, softly lapping the spot he just bit.

"I think it's obvious without you marking me," I retorted, melting against him when he massaged my shoulders. "Mmmm, that feels nice," I added, closing my eyes and sighing deeply.

"Will you be finished soon?" he whispered.

"Yes."

"You barely touched your dinner, are you okay?"

"Yes, I just want to finish this. I can finish a lot quicker if you stop interrupting me."

"Okay, okay. Just hurry up, the bed is awful cold and lonely without you," he said, leaning down to place a soft kiss on my lips.

Bed, massage, hickey -- that man is too much of a distraction. He wants me to finish up quickly, yet he won't leave me to it. I know he'll be back at least once more before I'm done. Anyway, back to the story.


As the night progressed, I made my rounds, catching up with some of my former classmates and repeatedly answering the same questions about what happened to Steve. Every time I looked in his direction, Eddie was watching me, smiling softly. I headed back to my table where I saw Julie and her husband huddled close, looking through an old yearbook.

"This was Eddie Thorne?" her husband said, glancing up and looking in Eddie's direction.

"Yeah," she said. "He looks like a completely different person now."

"He's still the same Eddie," I said as I took my seat.

"No, he's the lead singer of Thorne. He's not the geek we went to school with. Who would have thought he'd end up like this with women practically throwing themselves at him?"

I felt a slight pang of jealousy at Julie's last statement. Did Eddie really have women at his beck and call? I glanced in his direction again, watching the two girls who used to throw themselves at all the popular guys in school now swoon over Eddie. Of course he'd have any woman he wants now, he's a big star and look at him, he's drop dead gorgeous.

"He's just like every other celebrity," I started, "Just look at him eating up the attention. And that speech he made when he got here, he's really stuck on himself, isn't he?"

Julie glanced at me with curiosity. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were jealous, Sal," she said.

"Me? Jealous? That's ridiculous. Why would I be jealous?"

"Because you've always had a "thing" for Eddie, that's why," she said, making quotes with her fingers around the word thing.

"I have not!" I lied. "He was a geek with a crush!"

"Okay, whatever you say," she replied, giving me a knowing smile. "I have a question for you."

"What?"

"How long do you intend to sit here and stare at him?"

"I -- um -- well, he looks like he has his hands full with the bimbo twins," I replied nervously.

"I'm not so sure about that. Have you noticed how he keeps looking over this way? Why don't you go talk to him?"

"Because last time we talked, I treated him like shit, Julie."

"How long as hit been since you've spoken to him? Didn't he say he held no ill-will toward anyone?"

"Yeah, but --"

"Then just go over there and say hi. It's been five years, Sal. You obviously still have some feelings for the guy," she said.

Julie was the only one I ever told about the kiss on the night of Troy's party. She thought I was an idiot for letting Eddie get away and I knew she was right. Here was my opportunity to make things right between us.

"I don't want him to think that I'm only talking to him because he's a big star now."

"I doubt he'll think that, Sally. You were always nice to him."

"Yeah, but I always made fun of him and the band."

"We all did and obviously we were wrong. Will you just go and talk to him?"

I knew Julie wouldn't let up until I talked to Eddie, so I rose slowly to my feet and smoothed out my dress. I pasted a smile on my face and made my way to Eddie's table. As I was walking, Jason approached me.

"Long time no see!" he said.

"Back off, Jason," I snapped.

"But --"

"No. Don't you remember you tried to rape me the night of Troy's party?"

"I'm sorry, Sally. I was drunk."

"So that excuses it? I should have had my parents press charges."

Jason took a few steps back. He had a look of anger and fear in his eyes. "It was five years ago, get over it!"

"Just leave me alone, Jason," I replied.

"Fine," he snapped. He turned and walked away, mumbling something under his breath.

I turned back toward Eddie's table and watched his smile broaden as I approached. He rose to his feet and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me in a big bear hug.

"It's good to see you," he whispered in my ear.

"You too," I replied, feeling that same pleasant chill from five years earlier run down my spine.

He broke our embrace, took my hand and led me to his table. We chatted the best we could over the music then he suggested we head out to the lobby of the hotel where it was quieter. I agreed and when we were leaving the banquet hall, I glanced over my shoulder at Julie who was giving me the thumbs up sign.

A few classmates approached Eddie as we walked and he handed them tickets to the concert. He sat down on a small sofa at the opposite end of the lobby from the banquet hall, pulling me down next to him. There wasn't a lot of room on the sofa and our legs touched. He put his arm behind me along the back of the sofa and smiled softly at me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.